Dinner Party

Don't judge LOVE by its COVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNHEE POV

          So there is gonna be a dinner party tonight to congratulate Taemin and Jiyoung engagement. A lot of people who are coming are our relatives and family friend. So I'm getting ready for the Dinner Party. So I decide that I'm wearing a white hatler dress http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLUdPq6FGMW7wSoYAJef-Jwp-0VxMgfKefUAFjj4odKj65WHch and heels http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMgJI3cPoYXucYAdr3uFpbn0PQhoI3hWOYIg_HHcI1unf3jCcf for the party.

         Its about time for the party. So I walk to the garden where the party is held. I saw a lot of my relatives there. There are some who are from overseas. I saw the SHINee boys, I think that's what they call themselves. I saw hyung with Jonghyun's hyung Ryeowook. Jiyoung is with Taemin talking to my cousins. "Sunhee-ah" Jiyeon called me "Jiyeon-ah! Wow! You look amazing!"

         I look at Jiyeon's dress of course her parents own a clothing line http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToUSvBCVa1sHrX6vYibkcNcziWY57QFrFYUhOZ9_oNI1kRM4YMNQ and she curl her hair --> http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5lHk0Mt460fuWjPk48ISZjeRJv47wdP9yZkDxIDLrfcQOLYWZhw (Only the hair). "Thanks! You too!" Jiyeon smile.

        "Oh Sunhee non? Bonjour! C'est moi!(Oh Sunhee Right? Hello! Its me!)" a girl waved to me "Valerie!" I hug her "Valerie ce n'est(Valerie this is)" I introduced Jiyeon "Vous êtes Jiyeon? J'ai beaucoup entendu parler de vous a partir Sunhee! (You're Jiyeon right? I heard alot about you from Sunhee!)" Valerie shake hands with Jiyeon "Bonjour! (hello)" Jiyeon smile. "Etes-vous vraiment I'heritier de la PARK COMPANY? J'adore leurs robes! (Are you really the heir of the PARK COMPANY? I love their dress!)" Valerie smile. "Oui.je vous remerci! (Yes. Thank you)" Jiyeon obwed a little.

 

 

       Since Jiyeon always go to France and since her parents usually work at the office in France Jiyeon knows French. So we chit chat for a while unti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter