II. Oh brother!

ROOFTOP PRINCESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since I left the orphanaged at the age of 15, the Lee family took me in. I met Chae Rin on a subway accident when I was 14. Being the oldest, I was asked by one of the ahjumma's to buy something for the kids so when I was walking home from the grocery store, a guy suddenly pointed a knife at me, declaring a hold up. Luckily, Chae Rin on that time was passing by and within 5 minutes, the guy was already lying flat on his stomach. Chae, being a martial art expert at an early age beat the crap out of him. Chae introduced me to her parents and they immediately took a liking on me. When they heard that I was about to left the orphan, they asked me to stay with them instead. The Lee's were once a wealthy family. But because times were tough, their business, which was selling expensive racing cars and bikes, went bankrupt. The only thing that was left of their fortune was the very building they were living in. Its a 3 storey commercial buidling located on a lesser known part of Seoul. The first and second floor was converted into units which people could rent while the third floor is being used by the Lee's. I on the other hand was given the rooftop house which was once a greenhouse, which I totally loved since it overlooks Han river. Chae and I are of the same age but unlike her, I didn't went to school. The Lee's wanted to send me to YG high where Chae goes but I declined telling them that I prefer to work and help pinch in food and income as a sign of gratitude. Minho on the other hand stopped going to college because he wanted to pursue his lifelong dream of becoming a professional racer. 

"DARONG! COME DOWN NOW!"

I heard Chae yelled. I fixed myself first before going outside. II was greeted by the sparkling Han river. I took a moment and started stretching before going down the stairs which leads directly to the Lee's living room where I saw Mr. Lee reading a newspaper.

"Good morning appa" I greeted seating next to him. They insisted that I call them like my real parents since I don't have one. /Sigh/ That's another story.
"Good morning Darong" he replied. I cringed remembering the cat. Stupid Minho. 
"What's with the long face?" Chae asked upon exiting her room. She was tying her blonde hair and she's wearing a big t-shirt that reaches to her knees.
"Don't asked as if you don't know you traitor!" I countered scrunching my nose. 
"I was doing something okay? So I told oppa to get the cat for you"
"Whatever" I replied stucking my tongue out. As if on cue, Minho went out also of his room, half with only a towel around his waist. Ack! I could not get used to this! I felt heat creeping into my cheeks.
"ert"

I heard him say.

"Who are you calling a ert?!" I snapped trying to look at him in his eyes but as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter