I. The cat

ROOFTOP PRINCESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mweow"

I heard something close to my ears.

"Mweow"

What is that?! Choosing to ignore, I covered my still asleep body with a blanket. 

Scratch!

Ack! I felt a sharp pain on my right leg so I quickly bolted up. Aigoo~ my poor leg! A small cut can be seen and it's bleeding. I pouted and limped down my bed but before I could even do that, a small pair of green eyes greeted me. 

"AAAHHH!"

I screamed my lungs out and scrambled back to the edge of my bed. What is that stupid fugly cat doing in my house?! Aigoo! I clutched my chest trying to calm down my heart. God knows how I hate animals! Dogs and cats specifically. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at the poor cat hoping it would scramble and run but it didn't even budged!

"YAAAHHH GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU MUTANT!"

Lawd I must be crazy talking to a cat. Aigoo, what should I do now?  Suddenly, a magical bulb appeared on top of my head! /slapped/ TA-DA! I quickly grabbed my phone phone from the bedside drawer and dialed a number.

"RING RING"
"Yoboseo?" A sleepy female voice answered.
"CHAE RIN AH!" I screamed making the person on the other line cussed.
"YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME DEAF?!"
"Ottoke Chae-ah! Help me juseyo!"
"What?! Why?!" I heard panic in her voice though she sound irritated.
"Huhuhu there's a cat in my house!"
"A what?"
"A cat! You know, mweow mweow!" I mentally smacked myself. Why am I imitating a cat's sound? Ugh. I'm so desperate. "Chae? HELLO???" There's a long pause on the
other line but I could hear soft snickers. /gasps/ Is she laughing at me?! Gaah! What kind of a friend is she! "LEE CHAE RIN!
"Aigoo! Stop yelling! Arrasso! Arrasso! I'll come up!" 
"HURRY!"

5 minutes later. 

Waaah! Where is that girl! What is taking her so long! I could not take another minute of staring battle with the stupid cat! I tried calling her again but she's not
answering! Ottoke! Is she gonna l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter