Red Card

Love Alone

Hyoyeon opened her locker.Suddenly,there's a red card signed 'F4' and skull sturcture.It was the penalty card.Everyone look at her and they start to whispered each other."Yah,she messed up with F4! She's death!" "She's the first this year!".Hyoyeon didn't know what they talking about,so she just ignored the penalty card.

Jessica and Tiffany running along the hallway to search Hyoyeon.Finally,they saw her infront of the cafeteria."Hyoyeon-ah!" They both yeld.Hyoyeon turn around."Fany!Sica!" She ran towards them."Hyo,I heard you got the penalty card,is that true?" Jessica ask her.She nodded."Aigoo,your death! What did you do to F4 anyway?" " I didn't do anything.Except I mad at Junho after dance class this early." "You what?" "That's why you got the card" Tiffany said and sight."What will happen anyway?" "Well...." Sica and Fany look each other."Well?" "Emm,you will got punishment.." Suddenly Jessica yelled."Hyo! Look out!!" Hyoyeon look up and she saw a flower pot almost hitting her.But Jessica pulled her aside."That's so relief.Thanks Sica." she said."I think that's the first punishment for you." Fany said.

When Hyoyeon was walking at the hallway,suddenly a fellow students throwing her an egg."Yah!! What are you doing?" she said.The students just ignored her and they throw more and more at her.Including flour! While they enjoyed throwing her eggs,Doojon was passing by and he stop them from throwing again."STOP! Is it so fun bulliying new student? You have no respect at her." he said."Hajiman,Doojon sunbae..she.." " I don't care if she got that penalty card.Why are all following that bastard Junho rules?" Doojon drag Hyoyeon to another place.

While at F4 private room...

"Yah,Lee Junho! Are you gonna make her suffer?" Jay said while he throw the darts."Anyone who mess with will suffer untill they begging me for apology." Junho said and grinned."Aish,Junho...she just a girl.Just let her go." Wooyoung said.He look at him "I won't let her go untill she beg me for apology.Just wait,she will come here in 1...2...3...4..." he point at the door and said "...5!" no one coming.His friend just laugh at him."Forget it,Junho.She will never come here." Nichkhun said."Who said so?" "Me." Nichkhun replied back."Aish!" suddenly two students coming in."Yah,any news about her?" Junho ask them."Someone help her sunbae." "Mwo?? Nugu?" "It's Doojon sunbae." "He again!" Junho said.He stood up and ordered the two student to get out."Khun,are you sure this gonna be last?" Jay ask him."Mwolla,hyung.."

 

While Doojon and Hyoyeon...

"Hyoyeon-ah..genchanayeo?" "Ne,sunbae.." "Aish...I shoul teach him a lesson now." He almost running but she stopped him."No sunbae.I don't want to make everything gone even worse.This is my fate and I can't turn it down." she said.Suddenly.."Hyo!!" Its Sica,Fany and Vic again.."You guys.." "Hyo...genchanayeo..mianhae..jeongmal mianhae..we can't help you...*almost crying*" Tiffany said to her."Aish,don't need to cry Fany-ah..beside..Doojon sunbae already help me." They look at him."Komawo sunbaenim!" "Anything for you all," he said.

 

That night...(Junho's house)

He can't sleep very well.He look at the clock,3 am.."Aigoo...why I've been thinking about her..did I to harsh to her? Aish,Lee Junho! She just a dumb girl! No need to think of her.She deserve her punishment! Aish.." he keep thinking about today.. thinking about Hyoyeon..

 

That night..(Hyoyeon's House)

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

I received F4 penalty card today.He can play with me today..but tomorrow will be my day.I just courious...why Doojon sunbae is so kind to me? and I don't know how he get there and save me..aish..what am I saying? Did I like Doojon sunbae..? Aish...Kim Hyoyeon..you better sleep to freshing your mind..

End P.O.V

 

====================================================================

Annyeong...Aigoo...I've keep thinking about Boys over flower scence..maybe it will be same

with BOF..but not all my story..maybe I pick some scence and insert here..heheehe...please

comment!

xoxo

MinJii