Love Birds...

Love Alone

After 2 weeks, (Sorry I always skipping the day..hehee..)

 

Hyoyeon was studying at her room,suddenly her sister come in."Onnie.." "Ne?" "Lee Joon want me to be his girlfriend.." Hyunah said while hugging her Piro Piro pillow. Hyoyeon just smiling at her sister."Eotokke onnie?" "Well,just accept him.Easy." "Omo! Is this you onnie? You always warned me about love.Are you sick?" "Aigoo,don't ask me like that,dongsaeng-ah.Just accept him,arasseo??" Hyunah scratch her head and leave."What's the matter with onnie?" she talk to herself.

Hyoyeon phone ringing."Yeobosayeo,sunbaenim~" "Aigoo,Hyoyeon-ah! Are you free tonight? Can we meet at the park?"  "Oh,arasseo." "I'll be waiting,annyeong~" "Annyeong~" Hyoyeon smiled happily.She now close to Doojon sunbae,because he always helping her.That's why she love to befriend with him.Hyoyeon opened the door slowly,suddenly.."Hyoyeon,where are you going?" her Omma suddenly appear."Umh..Omma,I want to go out for a while.." "For what?" She tried to thinking of excuses."Err...to..get some..fresh air! yeah fresh air..hehee.." she smiled forcely.."Ohh...arasseo..don't comeback home late,arasseo." "Ne,omma~" she said and quickly close the door.

 

(At Hyungg-Ill park)

Doojon was waiting for Hyoyeon.He's holding something."Sunbae!" She arrived.He waved at her."Sunbae~..wae are want to meet me this late? It's cold~" "Hehehe..mian Hyo-ah...emm..I just wanted to give you this." He give Hyoyeon a keychain."Whoa~neomu yepeo~..kamsa sunbae.." "My parents just comeback from US..so they bought me a keychain.It's have twin" he said and show it to her."Whoa..it's the same..once again..komawo sunbae."

They two sit at the bench."Aish,it's too cold." She said."Yeah," he said.."Sunbae..can I ask your something?" "Mwo?" She's thinking for a while."About you and Junho." Doojon was startled."Why you want to know?" he ask coldly."Ani..I just want to know you more,that's all." He look at her.."Emm,you want to know it right...this is the story...."

 

Next Morning...

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

Last night,Doojon sunbae give me a cute keychain from US..he also tell me his story with Junho. Victoria are right.Doojon sunbae said.After Gayoon and Junho being couple for 4 days after she broke with Doojon,Junho broke her up and abondoned her.Now she was in Japan and in a girl band,4 Minute.Althought she and Doojon wasn't a couple anymore,but they be good friend."Hyoyeon-ah! It's already 6:30! You gonna late!" "Ne,omma~!"

End P.O.V

Hyoyeon was walking alone from her home.Suddenly a black car stopped infront of her."Maybe it's Doojon sunbae." she talk to herself.But she was wrong,the person get out from the car and he was..."Lee Junho?" "Annyeong,we meet again." "Aniya..this isn't happening.." she wispered."What do you want,Lee Junho?" "Yah,Kim Hyoyeon! Don't talk to me like that!" "Why shouldn't I? I'm not your girlfriend anyway.." she walk passing him.But he take her wrist."Yah,Lee Junho! Igo mwoyah??" "You said you're not my girlfriend right?" "Ne,kurreseo??" "You gonna be the one!" "Mwo? Yah,Lee Junho you know what you talking about?" Without listening to her nagging,Junho quickly drag her to his car and tie her with the seatbealts."Yah!! Are you kidnapping me!?" "Aish,just shut up Kim Hyoyeon!" "Aish...Yah!! " "Shut up! My eardrums gonna explode because of you!" "It's your fault too! Dragging me into your car..jeongmal..!" "You know why I'm doing this?" he ask her.He look at him."Wae?" He pointed at 3 guys sitting on motorcycle.They look like gangsters.

"Why with them?" she ask."You want to know?" "Aish,just tell me! " If I didn't bring you with my car.I think you maybe be their food." She look at him couriosly."Food?" He look at her back ."They you,babo!" Hyoyeon was startled.'So,he just wanted to save me from this guys.' she thought in her mind."Hajiman..how did you know?" "One of our student was yesterday.She's in hospital right now." Both silent for a minute."Well,let's go." he said and drove the car.

 

(At school)

When they arrived,many students (exspecially girls) crowded at Junho's car.But after Hyoyeon come out,they all suprised.At that time,Min saw them.She was angry."Lee Junho! How dare you cheating on me?" Junho look at her.Hyoyeon moved to the other side .Doesn't want to be involve,even thought she was."Since when I was your BOYFRIEND?" he said."You are my boyfriend,Junho." " In your dream,Lee Min-Young!" he grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and drag her.Min was angry "Just wait,KimHyoyeon."

Tiffany and Victoria were studying at the garden.They saw Junho with..."Hyoyeon??" "Yah,Fany.Is it just me? or Junho and Hyoyeon are holding hands?" Victoria pinch herself."Ouch!" "Something's fishy Victoria-ssi..we gonna tell Jessica about this." "Kaja!" "We must save or friends from that guy!" They said.

"Mwo??!! Are you kidding me?" Jessica was starteld.Tiffany and Victoria nodded."Aish,what did Junho do to our Hyoyeon?" "Let's follow them.I know where they go." Victoria said."Let's go.We have to prevent Hyoyeon from Junho." They said.

 

Meanwhile...

"Why you drag me here?" Hyoyeon was exhausted.Junho won't let her hand go."Emm,Lee Junho! Release my hand please." "Owh,mian." He sit at the bench.Covering his face with his hand. Hyoyeon was scared and she try to run from him."Wait! Please be with me here,jebal." Hyoyeon don't have any choice so she stand beside him.Junho look at her."Why are you standing? Sit down." he said "Aigoo..." Hyoyeon murtured.Suddenly Junho lay his head on Hyoyeon's lap."Yah!! What are you doing?" She said."Aish..just let me sleep for a while." "Aish,jeongmal!"

When Tiffany,Jessica and Victoria arrived,they were so suprised."Omo! Hyoyeonie!!" Tiffany whispered."Gosh! Eotokke?" Victoria said.Jessica look at them carefully."Guys,I think something's weird here." "Mwo?" "Look at Hyoyeon.She didn't touch Junho,only he does.I think Junho like Hyoyeon." Fany and Vic starteld."Mwo? Since when?" "I think after Hyo say he should change his manner last week maybe.." Jessica said.

-----------------------------------------------------Flashbacks---------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon was in locker room.Suddenly a guy come in."Yah! Kim Hyoyeon!" he said. She was suprised + angry."Aish,what's the matter with you? Don't you have manners?" Junho chuckled."What manners?Smart guy like me didn't need that manner thing." "How poor your mother being pregnanted you for 9 months..aigoo.." "Don't talk about my mother!" Hyoyeon was startled."See,you so mad when someone talk about your life.But why always ruining and bother me? Since I know you,I've already know you are not manner-well guy." "Can you please shut your mouth?" "Okay if you don't want to take my advice! Goodbye." Hyoyeon left him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Tiffany,Sica and Vic was peeping them.Jay,Wooyoung and Khun pass by."Yah,what are they doing?" Wooyoung ask Jay."Mwolla,hey.Let's suprised them." Jay said."Hahaa,great idea!" The three guys walking slowly to them..and.."YAHHHH!!!!!" "WAAAAA!!!! GHOST!!!" "Shhh!! They might hear us!" Victoria said.They turn around and saw Jay,Wooyoung and Nichkhun."Yah,what are you doing?" Tiffany ask them.The three guys just giggled."Yah! Mwoyah! My heart almost falling off!" Jessica said."Mianhae,we just wanna ask..who are you peeping at?" Jay ask."It's your friend,Lee Junho with OUR FRIEND!" Jessica said."What? Are you kidding me? She hates that girl." Wooyoung said."The girl has name okay,Hyoyeon is her name!" Tiffany said "Ohh,uhh,mianhae." he said. 6 of them peeping on them.But both of them fall asleep.

"Aigoo.They asleep!" Victoria said."Yes but they look cute." Victoria was suprised Nichkhun was beside her."Aigoo,since when you here?" "A while ago." he said and wink.Victoria blushed.Tiffany who saw it picnhing Vic's hand.Wooyoung just laugh at her.

After a few minute (but I think it's already 1 hour), Hyoyeon woke up.She slowly opened her eyes.Junho was still sleeping soundless at her lap."Why this jerk still sleeping,huh!".Doojon saw her and Junho."Why Hyoyeon? Don't you know I love you?" he said in sadness and walk away.

(At Japanese class =They wake already=)

'Why I still thinking about what happen 1 hour ago and why does the feeling is weird.I feel like..falling again? Aish,Hyoyeon!You falling at that bastard? Jebal! Think what has he done to you! The penalty card!' without relising Hyoyeon was hitting her own desk.Everyone was staring at her "Kim Hyoyeon,what's wrong with you?" Miss Matanami ask her.She was woke up from her daydream."Ah,nothing Miss!" she said.'Aish,just focus on you study,Hyoyeon!' she thought in her mind.

 

=====================================================================

Annyeong!

Finally JunHyo moments..but I kinda making story plot..and my grammars..TT^TT..but

to anyone that subscribe..neomu2 komapssimida~!!...please support my FanFic Love Alone!

xoxo

MinJii

======================================================================