He's a jerk!

Love Alone

Dance Class..

A elegant women walk into the dancing room.Every student eyes are looking at her "Annyeong,class.Today is your first dance class and I will give you your first---" suddenly someone coming in."Annyeong,Miss Hyori.Sorry I'm late." Lee Hyori look at the student."You always late at dance class,Lee Junho." Junho look at her and said " I can fired you anytime,Miss Hyori." "No,you can't.It was your father who can fired me.NOT you." Junho entered the class and sit down."Okay class,I don't wanna waste your time.Let me tell you your first assignment for this year.*looking at the back* I see there's a new student her.You *pointing at Hyoyeon* come here." Hyoyeon was suprised."Na?" "Yes,you." She stood up and come infront."Introduce yourself to me." She just followed her order."Annyeonghaseyo,Kim Hyoyeonmida.Please take good care of me." then,she bowed.Lee Hyori just smiled at her.

 

" Okay class,let's start.Your first assignment is 'Dancing Partner'.I'll choose your partner for you all." Lee Hyori took out the list from her envelope.."okay first......." she choose everyone most of the couple is boy-girl couple. "okay,and the last one..Lee Junho and Kim Hyoyeon. Everyone dissaggree with their partner?" Hyoyeon was about to put up her hand but Junho interupted her "No,Miss Hyori" then he look at Hyoyeon.She just glance at him.'This jerk! Why I got partner with him?' she thought. The bell ring."Okay class,class dissmissed.See you tomorrow." Lee Hyori said and leave the class.

Hyoyeon was packing her things and get ready for the next class.Suddenly Junho sit beside her bag."Hey.." he said.Hyoyeon just ignored him."Yah,are you mute?" he said. She turn around."You should shut up." "Mwo? How dare you talking that way to me! Do you don't know who I am?" "That's why I don't want to speak with you,I know who you are." She left him.Suddenly Min coming in.She bumped with Hyoyeon.Min give her a evil glare when she saw Hyoyeon was with Junho.But Hyoyeon doesn't care about that.She just abondoned them. "Hey,oppa~" "Go away!" Junho push Min away."Why you always pushing me away oppa? Am I not pretty?" Junho look at her."Shut up! Just go away!" 'I need to think some way to teach her.' he thought.

 

==================================================================

What will Junho do to Hyoyeon..kekeke~..Stay tuned..

P/S: Wow! I write 4 chapter at a same day! Chukhamnida for me!"

 

xoxo

MinJii