Final

One Last Memory

        " Today , 13 Mac 2014 , the day that I will never forget in my life . It's been a year since he gone . Yes , gone for forever from my life . Ahn Daniel ..... Are you watching me from there ? " Aira thought  while daydreaming .. " Excuse me , can we sit here ? " asked that man . Aira just nodded . That man and his girlfriend sit beside her . They interlocked their hand and Aira just looked at them . " You two look so happy . " said Aira to that man girlfirend . The lady just smile . " yes . Today is our anniversary and its been a year . " Aira smiled and look outside . and suddenly that lady tapped her shoulder . " yes ? " Aira said . " You Lee Aira , right ? " that lady asked . Aira smile and answer " yes .. but shh~ " The lady just nodded .

      " Jagi~ Lets go on a date .. " Niel said while pull Aira hand who is lazily laid on the sofa . " go where ? Why dont we watch this movie only ? " Aira replied .. " no~ no~ no~ I want take you to special place . " Niel said while make puppy eyes . " Arraseo~ wait , im go change .. " Aira stand up and kiss on Niel cheek . Niel just smiled . " Aira , I love you and always do . And I'm sorry after this I'm gone .. " Niel said but whisper to himself .

" TING ! " 

       Aira realise that the train stop . Then  she go outside and take a deep breath . " Dont cry .." she said to herself . After a few minute walking , she decide to take a taxi to go that place .. Then the taxi stop and she go in and asked the driver to bring her to the place that she go everyday .. 

       Niel open the car door for Aira .. " Here you go , my princess .. " Niel  said . " Thank you .. " Aira said and smile . Then Niel went to his driver side and start the engine . " Oppa , where are we going to ? " Aira asked .. " Somewhere~ " Niel said while kiss on top of Aira's hand . with that they  interlocked their hands . " Aira , I love you .. And always do love you .. " Niel said to her while driving .. " I know that oppa . I love you too .. " she said and kiss Niel cheek .. Niel just smile .

       After 30 minutes , she arrived at the florist shop . She enter the shop . " Annyeonghaseyo .. " said Aira . Ms Baek , the owner of the florist shop . " Ohh . Annyeonghaseyo Aira .. you come again . " Aira just smiled . " same flower , right ? " asked Ms Baek . " Yes , please .. " Aira said .. Then , Ms Baek find the flower . " Here is it. A white rose . " said Ms Baek . 

        " I see you really love him even he gone already . Everyday you go to that place . " said Ms Baek . " my love for him never gone .. I'll go first .. Thank you . " Aira smile and exit the shop . She keep walking and stop at the right place and she go to the bench beside the tree on the beach where she and Niel have gone for a date ..

      " Here we are .. " Niel park his car and stop the engine . Both of them go out from the car . " Waa~ Its the beach ! Love it . " she said .. " I know you will love it .. so do you love the beach more or me ? " Niel asked with serious face .. " Of course you ! And whats up with the question ? Weird .. " Aira replied .. Suddenly Niel burst out laugh . " I know you love me more . But I just want to tease you .. " Niel said .. " Yah ! " Aira pout .. Niel just peck on Aira's lip and said " Dont pout like that . I cant stand it .. " Aira blushed and lightly punch Niel chest ..

       Niel and Aira interlocked they hand and walk at the seaside . Suddenly Niel hug Aira's waist and whisper to her " Jagi~ I love you .. " Aira just smiled and said " I love you too , oppa .. " then Niel lift Aira like bridal style and try to throw her to the sea .. " Yah ! Oppa !! " Aira just laughed and try to escape  from Niel .. And she did . Then , now its upside down .. Aira is the one who pushing Niel . Then they splash the water to each other .. " Its make me more happy to see you smile like this after I'm gone .. " Niel thought ..

       Niel softly hold Aira hand " Aira .. Tomorrow if I cant open my eyes , dont cry , okay ? " said Niel . That words make Aira shock . " What are yiou talking about ? We will be always together .. " she replied . Aira felt something that make her uneasy with Niel's words . She just look at Niel .

       Aira just cry because remember all memory between her and Niel .. She just cant believe that Niel are gone for forever . She wipes her tears .. " Aira , stay strong .. Dont cry . Maybe Niel watching you .. " Aira said to herself and go to the last place that she want to go ....

       After 15 minutes walking , she finally arrives . She went to Niel's grave and she clean around his grave .. " Niel oppa , I come again .. How are you ? Are you doing good in the heaven ? I miss you .. " she said that while sit infront Niel's grave .. Without she know , her tears keep falling over her cheek .. " Oppa *sob* here the *sob* flower .. " She wiped her tears and continue " that you buy for me always .. " She take a breath .. She spend her time there almost half an hour .. " Oppa , I'm going first . Take care .. "

        Aira wiped all of her hanging picture . The table also full of dusk . While she busy cleaning , suddenly one picture fell . " Oh my ... " said Aira . When she hold the frame , the glass already broken and its on Niel's face .. It's make Aira felt uneasy . Then she clean the pieces of the glass flake . After a few minute , her phone ringing .

        " W-what ??!! No way !!! " without thinking , Aira run as fast as she can . Her tears kept streaming .. " Niel ................ "

- At Hospital -

       " Doctor , his heartbeat become low ... " said nurse . Doctor make a electric shock on Niel's chest . The situation become more panic and critical . Teen Top and Niel's parents stay still . Her mother is the most worried out all of them . They wait almost an hour and finally the doctor come out . " How's my son condition ? " asked Mr Ahn . The doctor take a deep breath . Everyone looks curious . " I'm sorry , your son is gone forever ...... " said the doctor . Mrs Ahn suddenly collapse on the floor and crying . Teen Top also shock and crying too . 

       After that , Aira arrived . Then she saw Changjo and go towards him . She asked Changjo about Niel but he just quiet .. He just show Niel's room . " where Niel ? " Aira asked . Then L.Joe stand up . " Aira , I hope you will be strong . Niel already passed away just now .. " Aira stunned . Then she enter Niel room and crying ..

       " Niel ... Why you leave me ? You promise that you wont leave me .. Yesterday we meet and create a sweet memory together . Niel ... " Aira cry hardly .. Mrs Ahn come and comfort her . Both of them feel the same thing . Then , when everyone calm , L.Joe sit beside Aira . " what happen to Niel oppa ? " Aira asked . " actually Niel have a brain cancer ... " L.Joe said . Aira asked again " How long ? " L.Joe tell her its been 6months Niel have cancer . " This is the letter from Niel .. " said L.Joe ..

         After she visit Niel grave , she went to the beach where she and Niel always go . Then she take out the letter .. Its been a year and now she read . Along a year , since she receive the letter from L.Joe she never read it . And now she read it .

 

Dear my love ,

        Jagi~ How are you ? This letter I wrote specialy for you .. I hope you will be okay when I'm gone . Aira , I'm sorry I never tell you that I have a disease that can be fatal .. Im sorry if it hurt you . I hope you be strong .. Find a namja chingu that almost handsome like me . keke .. Jagi~ you know right that I love you even Im gone .. I'll be watching you from up there .. Your love always be mine . Lee Aira , please remember the ONE LAST MEMORY that I create with you . Please dont cry .. I hate to see it . Please dont cry because when I'm gone my finger wont moving anymore to wipe your tears .. And please smile always . If not , I will never be there to make you smile anymore .. Please and please stay strong and find a man that can take care and loved about you . Because when Im gone , I wont be there to care and love about you .. Lee Aira , my love .. I LOVE YOU .. 

- Ahn Daniel -

You're Fish <3

 

  " I will remember the ONE LAST MEMORY " Aira said and keep crying .. Then suddenly her manager , Mr. Do come to her and said " Aira , your concert is at 6pm .. So , lets go .. " Aira nodded  and wipe her tears and follow her manager . " Calm down . what happen ?" Mr Do asked .. " Nothing .. Okay , lets go .. " Aira said ..

       When the concert start , she sing her song . At the end of the concert , she sing ' When you're gone ' ....

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you,
I love the things that you do


We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do, I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me, yeah

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear will always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you
 
(Avril Lavigne - When you're gone )
 
 
" This song is for someone special in my life but now he is gone forever .. " Aira said and sobbed ..
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
So how is it ?? sad ? hehehe .. Thank you for reading . dont forget to subscribe and comment . Or maybe Upvote :p
 
 
 
 
LOVE YAA !!!!