Room 247

Room 247

 

 

 

The beeping from all the machines were heard as soon as Sooyoung walked into the hopspital room of Yoona's, who looked half asleep on her bed.

 

Sooyoung snickered as she noticed Yoona's bobbing head as she was trying to fight her sleep but was obviously failing to do so. " Yoona " Sooyoung said to her, holding up a bag of food in her hand.

 

The younger of the two had sent her a text saying she was hungry.

" Oh thank god you're here. I thought I was going to die of boredom sitting in this bed alone " Yoona said her drowsiness almost immediately gone away.

 

" Tsk tsk is that a way to thank me, after coming all the way up here to bring you this. I guess I should just leave since you're just going to complain about me. " Sooyoung dramatically said throwing her hands up.

 

" Ayyeee you know I didn't mean it like that. I'm always grateful when you come and visit" Yoona said giving her puppy eyes.

 

" You're just saying that because you don't want me leaving here with the food " Sooyoung mummbled to herself but loud enough for Yoona to hear.

She had placed the food onto her bed, to which Yoona opened up as soon as it was layed out there for her.

 

Sooyoung shook her head watching her best friend eating like a pig.

 

" Damn it Yoona, if you're going to eat messy, at least clean up after yourself " Sooyoung said grabbing a napkin and wiping Yoona's face off for her.

 

" You eat like a ing kid " she teased. All Yoona did was stick her tongue out at her.

 

" So when did the doctors say you can leave? " Sooyoung asked as they were both laying on Yoona's hospital bed watching tv, the food that they ate in the trash can at the far corner of the room.

 

Yoona blinked at the tv screen before answering Sooyoung.

 

" Mmm I should be able to leave in a couple of days. They said they wanted to see if I'm fine so they want to keep me here for a little while " She said with a sigh.

 

Yoona hated having to be in this hospital, it was always boring without having Sooyoung or her sister around.

 

She knew it was hard on her parents to come and visit her, they're out trying to make money for her hospital bills but they would come whenever they could and she respected them for that.

 

Sooyoung put her arm around her trying to cheer her up. " Don't worry I'll come and visit you everyday after school, okay? "

Yoona smiled at Sooyoung, she was seriously the greatest friend anyone could ever have.

 

Just then Sooyoung snapped her fingers together." Ah , I just remembered! " Sooyoung got off of the bed and walked to the chair that she had her backpack laying on, she then started rummaging through it.

 

She pulled out a couple of papers from it. Sooyoung walked slowly to Yoona, waving the papers in the air, giving her a creepy smile.

 

" Hehehe I think you know what this is " Squinting her eyes to look closely to see the papers, Yoona eyes widened at the sight at the papers.

 

She then hid under her covers. " NO YOU CAN'T MAKE MEEEE "

 

" IM YOONA GET OUT OF THAT COVER RIGHT NOW "

 

" NOOO " Yoona's muffled screamed was heard through the blanket she was hiding underneath.

 

Sooyoung pinched her nose bridge in fustration, tapping her foot on the ground before groaning. " Ughh fine, if you get out I'll help you with your homework " Yoona took a peek out from the blanket.

 

Sooyoung saw the chance and pulled the cover away from Yoona. " Ha got you! "

 

" AHH that's not fair " Yoona whined, sitting up with her arms crossed over her chest and a pout on her face.

 

" Stop being a cry baby, I said I would help you didn't I? It's not even a lot this time " Sooyoung said digging in her pocket in search of a pencil she had put in there earlier.

 

Sooyoung sat on the bed shoving the pencil in Yoona's hand.

" Now let's hurry up and get this over with "

 

<  >

 

 

 

 

" You wanna do what? " Sooyoung said to Yoona after visiting her the next day.

 

" I want to make a bucket list " Yoona said with excitement in her tone of voice.

 

" And why would you do that? " Sooyoung said holding her hand over hiding the smile on her face. Yoona wanting to be dramatic went over to the hospital window and then looked over to Sooyoung flipping her hair in the progress.

 

" Because I don- Yah stop laughing at me! " Sooyoung then bursted out into a laughing fit, slapping her leg with hand.

 

" I-I'm s-sorry " she said trying to stop herself from laughing. " But isn't that for old people who want to do that before dying- "

 

Sooyoung immediately stopped laughing and snapped her head toward Yoona.

 

" Are you trying to tell me that you're dying? " she said almost breathless. Yoona widened her eyes and started waving her hands and shaking her head.

 

" No it's not like that " Sooyoung release the breath she was holding. " Oh thank god. Then why do you want to make a silly bucket list? "

 

Yoona rolled eyes and scoffed before going back to the pose she had initially tried doing earlier. " Now as I was saying before I was so rudely interupted. Ahem.. because I don't really know how long I have so I would like to write a list of things that I would like to do before.... you know "

 

Sooyoung then had an upset look on her face. She walked up to Yoona and grabbed her by her shoulders.

 

She looked Yoona in the eyes.

 

" Yoona don't ever say things like that infront of me. Don't ever say you're going to die because you're not, okay? " Yoona couldn't look Sooyoung in the eyes, she knew she shouldn't have brought it up knowing it was a sensitive subject for Sooyoung.

 

" Okay " she said. " But still, I would like to make a bucket list just for the hell of it "

 

Sooyoung released the grip she had on Yoona's shoulder, dropping her hands by her sides muttering a 'fine'.

 

Yoona had a cheeky smile on her face skipping to the pen and paper she had already set up.

 

Sooyoung patted on Yoona's hospital bed telling her that to hurry up and sit by her. Sooyoung rubbed her hands together as soon as Yoona sat down beside her, saying

 

" Shall we get started " she said more of a statement than a question. " Now what do you have in mind? " she said taking the pen and paper from Yoona.

 

Yoona thought for a moment, well Yoona thought for too long.

 

" What the heck " Sooyoung said smacking the back of Yoona's head.

 

" I thought you already had them down. You're just barely starting to think what you want to put? You had all this time to think "

 

Yoona rubbed the back of her head. " Sorry that I wanted to think of what to put on it with my best friend, hmp! "

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes she's just trying to smooth talk me out of this

 

" Fine lets just get this start, I'm a busy person you know " Yoona scoffed at her statement muttering ' busy person my '.

 

Hearing her talking to herself Sooyoung asked " What did you say? "

 

Yoona batted her eyes and gave her a sweet smile " Nothing, love you "

 

Thinking Yoona must've bad mouthed about her, eyed her down.

 

 

" Lets get started? " Yoona said trying to change the subject.

 

 

It worked.

 

 

" Fine what do want to do? " Sooyoung said getting ready to write down Yoona's bucketlist.

 

 

Yoona started to tap her chin with her finger, a habit she has when she would think hard.

 

 

" Ah " Yoona snapped her fingers together. " Okay for the first one put down ' Go to the town festival ' "

Sooyoung nodded, writing it down.

 

Yoona never got to go to their town's festival due to medical reasons and would look at the other kids at her school with envy as they talked about it.

 

The festival was a one day thing.

 

As a matter of fact Sooyoung never went to one either, she always stays with Yoona on that day knowing she could never go.

 

Sooyoung hummed, telling Yoona to go on.

 

Sooyoung looked up at Yoona wondering why it was so quiet, she looked up to see a shy Yoona.

 

Sooyoung smiled at the sight.

 

" For number two write down ' Go on a date ' " Yoona looked down at her hands with a smile on her face.

 

Not wanting to Sooyoung didn't say anything, writing it down then stopping.

 

She clapped her hands together " Hey why not ' Go on a date at the festival' " Sooyoung patted herself on her shoulder for being so smart.

 

Yoona nodded her head in agreement. Sooyoung marked off the first one she had wrote down and put the new one she came up with.

 

" Okay then for number two put ' Experience love ' " Sooyoung snicker as she wrote it down.

 

" Damn, I didn't know my best friend was such a romantic. " Yoona smacked Sooyoung's arm, embarrassed with her situation.

 

" Okay for number three? " Sooyoung asked. Yoona's face got even more red as she covered her face with her hands.

 

Noticing the action from Yoona, Sooyoung thought to herself oh this is going to be good.

 

"Havm mo fdast kess " Yoona's muffled answer came out. " I'm sorry what was that? " Sooyoung noticed how red Yoona's ears were getting.

 

" For number three put ..... ' Have my first kiss ' " Sooyoung grabbed Yoona's chin and tilted it up. " If you want a kiss so bad... " Sooyoung puckered her lips and wiggled her eyebrows.

 

" Yah, I want to kiss someone I love not some pig " Yoona pushed Sooyoung's face away from her.

 

Sooyoung laughed her off. So much for not teasing her.

 

" Fine fine it's not like I wanted to kiss you deer look-a-like. So what's number four? " Sooyoung asked as she wrote down number three.

 

" Mmm lets see what else is there.... okay how about ' Learn how to ride a bike ' " Sooyoung stopped writing, a frown was placed on her face. " Yoona you know you're not supp- "

 

" Yeah yeah I know, just write it down. This is my bucklist. " Sooyoung sighed as she wrote it. " What else do you want? "

 

" That's all " Sooyoung nodded her head looking at the list before she showed Yoona.

 

" How's this? "

Yoona's Bucketlist

1. Go on a date at the festival

2. Experience love

3. Have my first kiss

4. Learn how to ride a bike

 

 

Yoona looked at it with sparkling eyes.

" It's perfect "

 

<  >

 

 

 

" Where the hell is she? " Yoona mummble to herself, her handphone in her hand. Sooyoung was late, usually when she's late she would've sent her a text.

 

As on cue, her phone vibrated against her hand. Reading the message, Yoona's eyebrows furrowed wondering what's up with her best friend. Sorry won't be able to visit you today! I'll explain it to you tomorrow at school.

 

Yoona sighed getting off the hospital bed, slipping on her shoes wanting to take a walk outside.

 

She grabbed her jacket noticing it was getting a little chilly outside.

 

Winter was getting closer.

 

Yoona didn't forget to bring her coin bag with her, thinking of stopping by a hot drink vending machine.

 

Yoona hated the smell of the hospital, she felt like everything was suffocating her. She hated to see kids or seniors in their rooms, some that she knew didn't have much time to live. Yoona swallowed the lump in trying to hurry up and get out of the place.

 

She sighed in relief as she was out the doors and into the hospital's garden. Yoona shivered a little as the wind blew through her thin jacket.

 

She shouldn't be out in the cold weather, it would be harder to breath.

 

Yoona strolled around the garden looking for a bench to sit on. Before Yoona could walk over and sit, a girl took her seat. She huffed at the sight.

 

The girl then turned to Yoona's direction, giving her a friendly smile. Forgetting she was even mad, she smiled back and walked toward the girl.

 

The girl nervously patted the seat next to her, inviting her to sit down.

 

Yoona hated the fact that she would just about do anything the girl wanted. She sat next to her, noticing just how beautiful the girl was up close.

 

They sat in silence, which was weird for the not so quiet Yoona. Breaking the silence, Yoona introduced herself. " Ugh.. yeah..umm. Hi I'm Yoona " she said rubbing the back of her neck.

 

The girl then introduced herself. " My name is Joohyun "

 

Yoona smiled at the girl. Was it okay to feel attractive to a total stranger.

 

Silence was Yoona's enemy wanting to know more about the girl by the name of Joohyun. They both shivered when the wind blew. Joohyun began to rubbed the side of her arms.

 

Given the chance, Yoona immidiatly took the chance. She sat up from the bench and walked away, ignoring the confuse stare from Joohyun.

 

She walked up to the vending machine grabbing the change needed to get them both a hot drink. After getting the drinks Yoona began to walk back to Joohyun.

 

She notice that her breathing was getting harder as she began to walk.

Why is it getting harder to breath?

Yoona tried calming her body as she kept her focus on Joohyun. Her vision getting a little blurry as she looked at her.

 

Joohyun noticing the weird actions by the older asked " Hey Yoona, are you okay? " she was giving Yoona a worried look. She then stood up walking towards her.

 

Yoona looked at the girl's chubby yet innocent face. Her fair skin, the way her hair fell in just the right places. Oh god was truly unfair, giving Joohyun the most beautiful face she had ever laid her eyes upon.

 

Yoona wanted to slap herself for being to cheesy. She then began to chuckle at the statement in her mind.

 

Yoona definitely needed air in her lungs.

 

This girl is literally knocked the air out of my breath.Yoona thought to herself before everything went black.

 

<  >

 

 

White.

 

Yoona blinked many times trying to awaken from her sleep. The light being too bright, she closed her eyes. Not yet ready to adjust to the lighting, Yoona kept her eyes shut.

 

Her hand sliding up her face to her nose, touching the breathing tube they had stuffed in her nostrils.

 

She opened her eyes looking around the room, smiling to herself while watching her best friend spread out on the couch sleeping, her head slightly tilted back with wide open.

 

Yoona's head was starting to hurt. She groaned rubbing her temples hoping to releive the pain.

 

She needed water, was killing her for sleeping too long. Yoona slowly got off the bed, dragging the oxygen tank with her out the door.

 

As soon as she spotted one of the nurses she asked for water. The nurse nodded her head giving Yoona a smile and told her she would send it to her room.

 

Yoona walked back to room feeling bored instantly.

 

She walked toward Sooyoung kicking the couch, " Yah, dog . Wake up and play with me. "

 

Sooyoung woke up startled, it was then Yoona noticed Sooyoung's puffy eyes. Guilt washed over Yoona. " Do you know how worri- " Yoona cupped Sooyoung's face, running her thumbs across her puffy eyes.

 

" Oh Soo, you know I hate it when I see you like this " Yoona said letting her hands fall by her sides

 

Sooyoung ran her hand through her hair. " Damn it Yoona. Do you know how scared I was, getting a phone call saying you went back to the emergency room. Do you know how scared I was knowing that I could've lost my best friend. " Sooyoung said sighing, hiding her face in her hands.

 

Yoona looked down at her feet, Sooyoung was always like this everytime she would be sent back to the emergency room.

 

" The fact that I wasn't even here with you is what makes everything worse. " It was then Yoona remembered about Joohyun.

 

She snapped her head up and grabbed Sooyoung by the shoulders. " Soo, where's Joohyun? "

 

" Who? "

 

Sooyoung gave Yoona a confuse look. " Ah, you mean that cute girl who was waiting in your room. "

 

Yoona felt giddy. " The one who has the face of an angle " Yoona said with a goofy smile plastered on her face.

 

" Okaaay. But yeah there was a girl here waiting for you to wake up. She looked worried and . "

 

So Joohyun had waited for her to wake up? Yoona's smile was even more wider than before. She smacked her own head for being foolish. " Damn I didn't even get her number "

 

Sooyoung gave her smirk and wiggled her eyebrows. She then took a paper out from from her pocket. " Oh really? I guess I should just call her myself, I mean I'm digging the whole innocent look, it's kinda hot " she decided to tease the younger.

 

" Yah give me that " Yoona snatched the paper out of Sooyoung's hand.

 

She was confused looking at the paper, it only showed 3 digits. " It's her room number dumb " Sooyoung said getting her stuff back together. " I got to go, mom will kill me if I stay out late again. " She slipped her sneakers on.

 

" Pay her a visit, she's a nice girl or better yet why don't I pay her a visit " Sooyoung snickered at her own comment.

 

" Don't you dare " Yoona glared at her.

 

<  >

 

Yoona stood out side of Joohyun's room, she looked back at the paper making sure she had the right hospital room.

 

Room 247.

 

Yoona crumpled the paper in her hand sticking it in her pocket.

 

She wiped her sweaty hands on her pants, she didn't know why she was so nervous. Yoona raised her hand and knocked on the door.

 

She waited, she looked down at her feet, another habit she had when she was nervous. The door opened to reveal a sleepy Joohyun.

 

She smiled at Yoona bringing her in for a hug.

 

Yoona's breath hitched. Oh did Joohyun feel so good to hug.

 

" Yoona you had me so worried. I thought I was going crazy waiting to see if you were alright. " Oh was Joohyun so cute worried. She grabbed Yoona's hand bringing her into her room.

 

<  >

 

 

Yoona waited for the call to go through. After exchanging numbers Joohyun had told her to call her.

 

" Come on pick up " she mummbled to herself, Yoona turned her body so that she was laying on her side.

 

" Hello? " Yoona smiled at the sound of Joohyun's voice.

 

" Hello Joohyun " They stayed in silence, neither breaking it just enjoying the sound of each others breathing. It stayed like that for 6 minutes before Joohyun broke it.

 

" Goodnight Yoona "

 

" Goodnight Joohyun "

 

<  >

 

" Hello? " Joohyun picked up Yoona's second phone to her. It was the next night.

 

Yoona wasn't in her hospital room this time, she was in her own bedroom.

 

She was laying on her bed, breathing through the oxygen tank with her free hand under her head.

 

" Hello Joohyun "

 

They talked this time.

 

They talked a lot actually.

 

<  >

 

 

Yoona called Joohyun the third night too.

 

She found out a lot about Joohyun that night as did Joohyun with Yoona.

 

Joohyun needed a heart transplant.

 

And she needed one soon.

 

<  >

 

 

Instead of calling Joohyun the fourth night, she visited her. Joohyun was excited about it. " Are you staying the night? " Joohyun asked Yoona.

 

" Do you want me to? " Yoona said hoping that Joohyun wouldn't notice how pink her cheeks were getting.

 

Joohyun nodded her head cutely. Taking Yoona's hand she lead them to her bed.

 

Yoona's heart was beating fast at the thought of sharing the same bed as Joohyun. Yoona layed there stiff as a sleepy Joohyun wrapped her arm around Yoona's waist bringing her closer to her. Yoona stared out the window not knowing what else to do but the let the younger do whatever she wanted.

 

" Yoona " Joohyun's sleepy voice rang through her ears.

 

She closed her eyes finding herself falling sleepy. " Have I ever told you that you remind me of the moon? "

 

" How so? " Yoona asked her tiredness going away, trying to stay awake for her conversation.

 

" Because even in the darkest times you still seem to shine bright " Joohyun giggled, her own sleepiness going away. Yoona smiled at the comment turning her body to face Joohyun.

 

" If I'm the moon then you're the sun, because you shine brighter than light itself. "

 

" Goodnight my moon "

 

" Goodnight my sun "

 

<  >

 

 

" Stop being a chicken and just ask her " Sooyoung told Yoona as she went through Yoona's kitchen trying to find something to snack on. Yoona sighed as she sat in her dining table with her hands propping her head up.

 

" What if she rejects me? I mean she seems pretty straight to me. "

 

" Oh come on just show her a little bit of Yoona action and she'll be head over heels for you. " Sooyoung joked looking through the snack cabnit pulling out some oreos.

 

" You better ask her before I do. " Although she was playing around with Yoona, the other took it slightly serious. " she glared at her eyeing Sooyoung down.

 

It was then it hit Sooyoung that Yoona was serious about Joohyun.

 

" Holy " she whispered to herself. Never in her life would she ever think that Yoona would be serious about anything. She walked and sat infront of Yoona.

 

Sooyoung grabbed Yoona's phone looking through her contacts, eyeing Yoona who's face was burried on the table looking fustrated. She couldn't find Joohyun's name in it.

 

Her eyes landed on a certain contact who's name was under 'Sunshine'. Not giving it a second thought she hit the call button. She waited until she heard a breath signaling that she had answered.

 

" Joohyun? " Sooyoung asked which got Yoona's attention.

 

" Yes? Who's this? Isn't this Yoona's phone. " Sooyoung gave Yoona a sly smile. " This is Sooyoung, the girl you met in her room. Don't tell me that you forgot me already. " Yoona scooted closer trying to hear the conversation between the two.

 

Sooyoung heard Joohyun giggle against the line. " No I still remember. "

 

Sooyoung nodded in sastifaction. " Anyways Joohyun since Yoona doesn't have enough balls to ask you herself, ahem will you go to the festival with her "

 

" Choi Sooyoung! " Yoona yelled in embarrassment." Shhh I'm trying to talk to her " Sooyoung shushed Yoona.

 

Yoona couldn't hear Joohyun's reply. " Okay bye " Sooyoung gave Yoona a cheeky smile giving her a thumbs up. " Now come on let's teach you how to ride a bike "

 

<  >

 

 

 

Yoona waited outside the hospital with her bike by her side. Her oxygen tank in the basket of the bike.

 

She was suppose to pick up Joohyun to go to the festival. She didn't know if this counted as a date but in her mind she wanted it to be.

 

" Yoona! " an excited Joohyun greeted Yoona.

 

Yoona smile at the sight.

 

Oh how she wish this was a date.

 

<  >

 

 

It was the ferris wheel that was the only ride that Yoona and Joohyun were allowed to ride.

 

It was in the ferris wheel that Joohyun kissed Yoona.

 

 

<  >

 

 

Was it fair that Yoona seemed to lose her breath when she was around a certain Joohyun.

 

 

<  >

 

 

" Goodmorning my sun "

 

" Goodmorning my moon " it was then Joohyun noticed how out of breath Yoona was a lot of the time during the week.

 

She dragged Yoona to her bed laying her down not wanting her to tire herself out by standing up all the time. " My moon, why do you look so tired. I think we should just cancel our date. "

 

" No it's fine. I'm just sleepy, that's all. " Yoona pulled Joohyun on the bed with her.

 

" I'm fine " Joohyun didn't beleive it.

 

<  >

 

 

The strange thing was that Yoona looked more than great the next day. " I told you I was just sleepy "

 

Joohyun nodded her head, having a bad feeling in her gut. Yoona held her hand and gave her a peck on the cheek.

 

Joohyun smiled. " Yoona " Yoona hummed in response.

 

" I'm going to my dad's for the weekend. " Yoona's smile faded from her face.

 

<  >

 

 

Yoona hated the feeling of not being able to breathe.

 

She almost hate herself for her lungs not being able to do their job. She hated the panic look on Sooyoung's and her sister's face as she was gasping for air.

 

Sooyoung trying so hard not to sob but was obviously failing to do so.

 

Her sister in this cracked voice calling the ambulance.

 

Sooyoung telling her that everything was fine, that she would be fine, more trying to convince herself.

 

Sooyoung was holding her hands tightly afraid if she let go that Yoona would be gone forever.

 

Yoona couldn't catch her breath and her lungs were acting desprate.

 

Yoona wasn't ready yet, she wasn't ready to die yet, not now that she had Joohyun.

 

Yoona couldn't breathe.

 

 

<  >

 

 

Joohyun was in a operating table, sleeping as she was drugged up before going into surgery that following monday. She was finally getting a heart transplant that she so badly needed.

 

Oh she couldn't wait to suprise Yoona with the great news. After the surgery Joohyun laid in the hospital bed, awaken after many hours after the surgery.

 

After a couple of days without contact with Yoona, she called a little disapointed that Yoona hadn't sent her any texts.

 

She was sent to voice mail.

 

She pouted calling Yoona for god knows how many times yet. Joohyun decided to call Sooyoung hoping Yoona was with her.

 

She tapped her fingers on the railing of the bed as she waited for her to pick up. " Hello " Sooyoung's voice sounded so lifeless.

 

" Hey Sooyoung it's me Joohyun, I just wanted to know if you're with Yoona, if so can I talk to her? "

 

Sooyoung sounded so surprised. " Joohyun have they not told you about Yoona yet? " her voice breaking.

 

Joohyun furrowed her eyebrows. " What do you mean? "

 

There was a pause, Sooyoung's trembling voice hurt Joohyun. " She's gone "

 

" Gone? "

 

" I'm so sorry Joohyun " Sooyoungs muffled cries were heard through Joohyun's ears.

 

 

<  >

 

 

She felt so cheated.

 

Like the world was unfair.

 

She sat in a seat at the funeral with a notebook in her lap. She couldn't go up there to see Yoona's lifeless body.

 

The once bubbly girl so cold.

 

She didn't cry. Hoping this was all a dream.

 

Oh how she wished this was a dream.

 

 

<  >

 

 

Joohyun layed lifeless on Yoona's old bed. The journal that Sooyoung found that she felt that she needed to read. She opened it.

 

Dear diary,

I am sad.

 

Dear diary,

I watched the other kids my age today play fun games that I couldn't participate in.

 

Dear diary,

I felt bad for keeping Sooyoung down with me, she deserves all the happiness in the world. She's the greatest friend ever.

 

Dear diary,

I met a girl today. She was very beautiful. Her name was Joohyun.

 

Dear diary,

She gave me a nickname today, my heart fluttered at the sound of it. 'My moon' she would say in this voice that I liked so much.

 

 

Dear diary,

Today we went out together. I thought of it as a date. she didn't make fun of me when I still had my training wheels on my bike although I was very embarrassed. She kissed me multiple times.

 

 

Dear diary,

I told her I love her, she smiled at me and said she loved me too.

 

 

Dear diary,

Today I felt so out of breath, there were times were I stopped breathing but carried on like nothing was wrong.

 

Dear diary,

Most likely my last. I signed up to be a donor. I'm donating it to my sun. I hope she won't be mad at me for leaving so early but I know she will take good care of my heart. Goodbye my sun.

 

 

The tears that Joohyun had been holding finally reached their breaking point as they wouldn't stop flowing down her cheeks.

 

She held her heart

 

" Goodbye my moon "

 

 

 

 


 

*Slow clapping* I finally finished

I hope i didn't disapoint too much

Thank you for reading