Nosebleed

Drunk in love

            We just made it to the karaoke club, the half of our walk here being fuzzy in my head,  the only thing that I knew right now was that I held Kiseop's hand in mine and he stood behind me, his free arm hugs my waist as I reach out my hand to open the door to our reserved room.
            I feel him lean his head on my shoulder and his lips kiss the side of my neck.
            "Happy birthday." He whispers and let's go of me, taking a step back just as the door is pushed open.
            A sudden wave of cheers and rain of confetti welcomes me, stopping me from turning around to gaze confused at him.
            "Congratulations!"
            "Happy birthday!"
            I'm left frozen in my place, looking surprised at the people in front of me.
            "What..." I start saying, my eyes landing to every one of my bandmates.
            My ears reach Kiseop's melodic laugh and then he starts pushing on my back forcing me to enter the room and pass through my friends that have surrounded me.
            "Don't tell me you forgot about your own birthday!" Hoon gasps, looking at me wide-eyed.
            "Well...I- Wait!" I exclaim putting my hands out in front of my chest. "It's still the 12th! My birthday is tomorrow!" And after that my friends start laughing and I'm left looking at them confused for yet another time. "What?" I ask, and if anyone ever says that I more or less whined the question I'll simply and flat out deny it, cause Eli Kim never whines.
            Soohyun comes beside me and pats me on my shoulder before he winds his arm around my shoulders. Then he shows me his wrist where a watch from his collection is resting.
            Half past midnight.
            "It's already the 13th." He chuckles and grabs me in a bear-hug. "Happy birthday, stupid!" He cheers and it's like that was the signal for the rest to attack me with yells and kisses and pats on my back and hugs, all at the same time.
            My eyes fall on Kiseop who's jumping up and down on his legs, long arms hugging me over Kevin, eyes closed and a broad smile on his lips.
            I close my eyes too and try to engulf them all in my arms the best I can, yelling and laughing together with them.
            It's a couple minutes after that that Kevin drags me from my wrist and leads me to the couch, pushing on my shoulders to make me sit down. The others, one after the other occupy the rest of the seats,  Hoon sitting beside me on the couch while Soohyun sits on the other couch that angles with the one I'm sitting on. I see Kevin reach in his pocket and take out his phone as my eyes search for Kiseop.
            "Where's, Kiseop?" I ask and see Hoon shrug while he turns on the Screen on the opposite side of us.
            Then the door opens slowly and Kiseop enters the room, singing Happy Birthday and holding a cake with-
    "Is that chocolate frosting?"
            Kiseop comes and sits carefully beside me reaching the cake out in front of me, his eyes meet mine and a bright smile curls on his perfectly-shaped lips. I return his smile and take a deep breath when the song is over but Hoon wraps an arm around my chest preventing me from blowing out the candles.
            "Make a wish first." He says and I close my eyes. After some thinking to myself I reopen them and blow air over the cake; Kiseop joins me when some of the twenty-four candles don’t blow out in my first try.
            Cheers start assaulting my ears once again and Kiseop laughs as he lets the cake on the small table in front of us, clapping happily and reaching out his arms to take me into a hug.
            "I love you." He murmurs against my ear, kissing my cheek before drawing apart, leaving me to stare at him in awe for a few seconds before I can feel a big smile spreading on my lips.
            The rest are too absorbed into arguing about who's gonna get to eat the chocolate heart on top of my cake to notice the small moment between us.
            "Hey! That's mine!" I suddenly exclaim snatching the heart from Kevin's fingers, his pout not affecting me a single bit as I raise one eyebrow at him and bite on one of the heart's curves, breaking it almost in half.
            My hand circles around Kiseop's bicep and I tug him back towards me, shoving the other half of the heart inside his mouth when his lips open in a surprised gasp.
            "Ey!! That was unfair!" Kevin whines after having seen the whole scene and I simply poke my tongue out to him.
            "Okay what genre are we gonna sing today?" Soohyun asks around a mouthful of frosting, a plate with cake in his hands.
            "Oh! Oh! I have an idea!" Hoon starts hopping in his seat, hand extended in the air. When he has everyone's attention he turns and points to me. "Let's have the birthday-boy choose!"
            "What? N-no, I'm not-"
            "Yes! Let's do that!" Kiseop exclaims and smiles hopefully at me, making my breath get stack in my chest upon meeting his doe-like eyes.
            "Why?" I whine, gesturing with my hands in a defeated way. "Give me that!" I say and snatch the remote control from Soohyun's hands, browsing through the possible genres.
            RnB
            J-Rock
            Visual Key
            Anime
            J-po-

            "Anime!" I exclaim suddenly and press okay.
            As we all loved watching anime, my bandmates started cheering and next thing I knew Soohyun was pulling me to stand pushing the mic into my hands.
            A familiar melody starts playing and I can't but smile at the song.
            I wait for the words to start becoming colorful before I start singing.
            "I wanna be the very best!" I throw my fist into the air. "That no one ever was. To catch them is my real test to train them is my cause." I turn and smile to my friends not needing to look at the lyrics playing on the screen as i know them already by heart "I will travel across the world; searching far and wide. Each Pokémon to understand the power that's inside~ Pokémon!"
            "Gotta catch them all!" the rest start accompanying me and I turn towards the couch wrapping an arm around Kiseop's wrist and pulling him to stand as the rest
            "Its you and me~ I know it’s my destiny~" I sing while looking at him.       "Pokémon!" Kiseop mimics the others.
            "Oh, you're my best friend in a world we must defend!" This time I drop my free arm around Hoon's shoulder leading the mic to his lips.
            "Gotta catch them all!"
            "A heart so true; our courage will pull us through~ You teach me and I'll teach you."
            "Po-ke-mooooon"
            "Gotta catch 'em aaall!" I finish and raise my hands into the air. Everyone in the room bursting into laughter as the TV version of the song comes to an end, sadly.
            We start applauding and then we decide to see who's gonna be next by a game of rock-paper-scissors.
            Soohyun's next and he gets to sing one of the opening songs from Naruto and as it was expected he makes a new high score by the end of it.
            Song after song comes by and we are singing, dancing,  having fun. The plate that had the cake on is almost empty and the small table is occupied by many beer bottles.
            And then comes Hoon with the theme song from some anime that's apparently called Bunny and Tiger something that makes me burst out in a laughing fit as his nickname by the fans is Bunny.
            "Hahahahaha! Hoon you have never told me that you had been made into an anime!" I say between laughs hitting my hand on the sofa repeatedly.
            "Stop laughing, Pigeon!" Hoon scowls and starts singing while I try to stifle my chuckles.
            Kiseop finds the opportunity to slip beside me as Soohyun and Kevin jump to the upbeat tempo of the song, cheering on Hoon, backs turned to us. He slides an arm under and around mine and he cups my cheek with his soft hand, leading my face close to his for a brief kiss.
            "Having fun?" He asks me then and I nod smiling before catching his lips again in another quick peck.
            By the time the song is over, Kiseop's head is laid against my shoulder, his long fingers intertwined with mine rested subtly between our thighs.
            "My turn! My turn!" Kevin shouts excitedly grabbing the mic from Hoon's hands and waiting impatiently for the song to start.
            The quick melody starts and a united shriek is surrounding me coming from both him and Kiseop who jolts on his feet and takes the second mic, turning it on and starting singing with Kevin.
            "Blushing,"
            "Getting excited"
            "Getting hot my heart races!"
            "It's gonna burst out,"
            "It’s gonna shoot out!"
            "My heart is at high tension!"
            They sing one after the other, staying in perfect sync with the music without even needing  to look at the lyrics on the screen. They both throw their free hands in the air and then start dancing around the room in...well-practiced moves?
            "How...?" Soohyun mutters as he watches them giving us a show.
            After the instrumental part is over they start singing again, together this time.
            "I came here searching for my destined one, but rolling up my sleeves, it’s hard choosing a girl.
            These flowers are all at full bloom, I’m so happy~
            I’m caught in blooming season!"
            They are doing cute faces; exchange pouts and shrug their shoulders in time.
            "But why, why did he have to find out my secret? He looks so pushy~" I can hear Kiseop whining that last sentence and then they both send a wink to each other coming towards me.
            Why are they coming towards me?
            They go and sit on the other couch, Kiseop props his foot on the end of the pillow he's currently sat upon and looks at me.
            "I was found out by him, I’m coming out…I’m being attacked, I’m being tormented!" My eyebrows rise more and more with every line that leaves his mouth. He winks at me.  "Stop it! Stop it! Ah! Ha~an!"
            My mouth falls open and if I was a cartoon character my chin would have touched the floor, tongue rolling out of it as Kiseop throws back his head and freaking moans!
            "I’m driven up to a corner! I’m getting abused by him! He handles me with the carrot and stick policy… 
            I’m being tormented~"
            I'm left looking at him in awe as he jolts back up on his feet and sings the next lines as he passes by me, his long fingers on my cheek and chin.
            "So much that I want to run, but his face is so my type!"
            He and Kevin continue with the same tempo until the chorus comes up again and suddenly I have a lapful of a Kiseop and I feel all the blood rushing to my head -both of them- and I know what's gonna follow but I don't get to react as I am left frozen in a good-kind of shock and the next time Kiseop turns to look at me he gasps and throws the mic to the side, rushing to me.
            Somebody pauses the music and gives a handful of paper towels to him. I raise my eyes questioningly to his face when he presses his hand with the papers on my nose as he hovers over me.
            "Your nose is bleeding." He explains as he puts his other hand on my forehead and pushes my head back, already knowing how to deal with my nosebleeds as he happened to be present in some of my past ones.
            Somehow I didn't even understand that my nose was running, blood dribbling down to my chin and falling on my clothes.
            The rest asking worried questions and looking at me are fogged and muffled on the background as Kiseop stands up and holds my hand on his when I raise on my feet and I let him lead me out of the room and to the toilet really carefully.
            He turns the tap and withdraws his hand with the handkerchiefs from my face.
            "Duck." He instructs me gently and cups his palm under my nose, pooling water in it.
            It's a good minutes after, that I draw back and wipe my face in a paper-towel he gives me, nosebleeding fully stopped.
            "Haven't got one in ages." I comment, checking the towel just to make sure that blood isn't running anymore. "What the hell was that back there?" I ask and look at Kiseop feeling two parts shocked and one part shocked.
            Kiseop looks back at me and he dares to raise his eyebrows, confused expression on his face. And it would be pretty believable if not for the smirk that contorts on his lips momentarily.
            Yeah, confused my !
            "What exactly?" He tilts his head to the side and takes a tiny step closer.
            I take a slightly harsh breath before I narrow my eyes and point to the exit of the room.
            "That show."
            "Oh, that!" Kiseop opens his lips in an 'o' shape and want nothing more than to crush them with mine, give him a lesson for playing innocent after pulling such a show.
            "Yeah, that." I bite out.
            "Well, when Kevin and I shared a room we were watching that anime and since then that song has gotten stuck with us~" Kiseop shrugs cutely and I'm ready to grab him and kiss the daylights out of him when the door opens and Hoon pokes his head in.
            "How are you?" He asks me and I give him a thumbs-up.
            "'Am good. It stopped running." I say and then Kiseop smiles at him.
            "We'll be back in a few minutes, just to make sure it won't open again." Kiseop explains and I can see the mischievous glint in his eyes.
            He's planning something.
            Hoon nods and draws his head back,  closing the door and leaving us alone in the small room.
            "It's funny, you know." Kiseop comments, humor filling his voice, his hand pushing back my forehead again.
            "What is?" I ask trying to look at him.
            "The song me and Kevin were singing is called Nosebleed." He sends me a look full of meaning and I roll my eyes, trying to stifle a laugh.
            "It's your fault for making those sounds. " I complain and then I feel him coming closer,  his breath ghosts over my extended neck.
            "Then let me redress." He says and his lips attach on my neck.
(~❤M scene❤~)

  ✰ ✰ ✰                                                  ✰ ✰ ✰                                                 ✰ ✰ ✰

            I walk to my room as soon as we reach home in the small night hours; arm securely wrapped around a drunk and dizzy Kiseop. I open up the door and remember to shout a hasty thank you, good night before I close the door behind me. Some of the rest still singing -or is that just Kevin who got hammered?
            I drag Kiseop to my bed and let him flop on the mattress, giggles leaving his lips and hands dragging me to kneel over him.
            "Happy birthday, baby-boy." He slurs and, no matter the fog taking over my brain, I feel my heart skipping a beat at the pet name he addressed me with.
            "I wanna kiss you." I say and let my thumb rub over his plump lips that open slightly and bite gently on my finger.
            "Then do it."
            I lean closer to him and connect our lips in a slow kiss that turns into a heated one as soon as my tongue enters his mouth.
            Kiseop' s hips rise into the air,  his crotch rubbing against mine. Making both of us moan and break the kiss.
            My lips start drawing a path on his skin, shivers run down my spine at the pleasure gasps that escape Kiseop's lips.
            I'm kissing the warm skin that peaks under the hemline of his shirt when I find him surprising still and quiet.
            "Kiseop?" I utter as I prop myself on my hands and look questioningly at him. Kiseop has his eyes closed, lips slightly apart and his chest is heaving in an even rhythm.
            I close my eyes and shake my head, an amused laugh leaving my lips before I get up, toe my shoes of and get rid of my jeans and shirt.
            After that I take off Kiseop's shoes and drag him to lay properly on the bed, head on the pillows and body under the covers. Joining right after and pulling him into my arms.
            "Goodnight, Seopie."
            A soft murmur leaves his lips as he nuzzles further into my arms and I kiss his lips softly and close my eyes. Letting my self being swallowed into a dreamless sleep that I don't mind a single bit as my biggest dream is currently in my arms more real than anything else.

 


E.L.: Finally! I've updated!! Yay~ *happy dance* Tell me your opinion and if you want read the M ver which will have an additional chapter~

(short a/n is short cause I'm sleepy, it's almost 6 am and I have to be up early :() 

Bonus gif:

Eli can't seem to keep his hands to himself, right?

Happy ElseoDay y'all!!