Alcoholic love

Drunk in love

    I'm laid on my bed. My back is resting against the wall and I'm trying to clear a level on Candy Crash in my phone when someone knocks on my door. I've already guessed who it can be and what he wants as I say an abstract 'come in'.
    "Hey, Eli, we're all rea-" Kiseop starts saying as he comes in but stops mid-sentenced as he sees me. "What are you doing?" He asks, his voice holding a suspicious tone.
    "Playing Candy Crush..." I answer and furrow my brows as I try to concentrate on the game and ignore that perfect being standing in front of me.
    "Why aren't you ready yet?" With the corner of my eye I can see him having his fists on either side of his waist. I can imagine his lips being puckered out in a pout I'd like to wipe out of his beautiful face with kisses. If it wasn't for the status that our relationship is currently in, I'd probably be doing so already . We're just good friends and co-workers; nothing more and that's...that's hard for me.
    "Ah! Crap!" I exclaim when I lose in the game. Before I'm ready to touch the replay on my tablet's screen the device is being taken away from my hands. "Kiseop, give it back." I say tiredly, closing my eyes. I can't bear to have him so close to me, his dizzying scent surrounding me.
    "No, I know what you're trying to do." I feel Kiseop's hand wrapping around my wrist and tugging my arm. "I'm not going to let you skip this time." Kiseop lets the tablet on my nightstand and starts pulling me to stand.
    "Kiseop, I don't want to come! I don't like karaoke!" I whine but, in contrast to my complains, I allow him to lift me on my feet.
    In the next moments Kiseop is letting go of my hand and starts searching through my drawers. 
    "Here." He says and hands me a pair of dark jeans, a dark blue tee-shirt and a plaid red-white shirt. 
    I look at the clothes in my arms before my eyes turn to his.
    "I said I'm not coming." I bite out, holding back the rising want to grab him from the back of his neck and kiss his full lips that always seem like they were being kissed with that vivid pink colour they have every single moment.
    Kiseop's lips has tightened into a frown. His foot starts hitting the floor as he looks hard at me. 
    I counter-part his glare with one of my own. No matter how much I like him I won't let him decide how I'll spend my afternoon. 
    Kiseop takes a deep breath and let his crossed hands to hang loosely on his sides. 
    "Alright. If you want it like this." He says and has me looking at him confused. 
    Is he going to give up or was that a threat?
    Suddenly Kiseop reaches out his hands and grabs the end of my t-shirt, pushing it high on my chest.
    A, surely not manly, squeak escapes my lips before I grab his hands and try to push the cloth over my belly again.
    "What are you doing?" I exclaim.
    "You are coming with us, Eli. Willingly or not; I don't care." Kiseop glowers at me, still trying to get me to get off of the tee. He lets go momentarily of the front end of my shirt before he hugs me. Or, I thought he was hugging me while he simply started raising the back of my t-shirt and I'm just unable to move 'cause he just hugged me and my heart beats a notch faster than before and I'm lost in my own world as he gets the garment of clothing over my head and down my arms. He throws it on my bed and his fingers hook quickly on the waistband of my jeans and that has me back in reality.
    I quickly grab his hands and stop him from further undressing me.
    "Woah, Kiseop! I can undress on my own!" I say completely serious, ignoring the electricity that shoots through my body from where his fingers are making contact with my skin.
    "Really? It doesn't seem so to me." Kiseop says. There's something off in his tone. Something I can't easily decipher. He tries to sound annoyed, sarcastic, but his voice is trembling just slightly. 
    I can feel him tugging me closer to him. Slowly. Ever so subtly. Until our bodies are just centimeters apart.
    My eyes run over his face. I am taking in every small detail that I already know by heart. Every dip and curve of his beautiful face. His black as coal eyes are watching me intently. His nose a perfect line, nostrils flaring momentarily with every deep breath. His lips are slightly parted, his pearly whites peaking between them. 
    "What do you want from me, Kiseop?" I whisper. The sound of my heart is deafening in my ears. My mind, my body, my whole being is focused on him. This moment the world could be coming to an end outside and I wouldn't have realised anything, because, right now, my whole world is focused on him. On the way he breaths. The way his eyes flutter shut momentarily, cheeks being shadowed by his long eyelashes, before opening again and the intensity of his stare has my breath stolen. 
    Kiseop glances down and his hands are slowly sliding away from my grip. He clears his throat and takes a step back.
    "I want you to get dressed and come with us. Can you do that, as a favour to me?" I close my eyes and nod, slightly disappointed at his sudden withdrawal from me. "I'll wait for you in the living room then." he turns his back at me and walks out, closing the door behind him.
    A sigh leaves my lips and I turn to get ready.
    "What were you even hoping for? He'll never come to like you like that..." I murmur to myself as I get the t-shirt he gave me over my head and down my abdomen. I push down my sweats and kick them away, frustrated at myself before I grab hold of my dark jeans and pass one leg after the other through them.
    Of course he would never like me. Why would he choose me from the countless of people that he could have on his feet with simply a glance of his?
    My chest heaves in a sigh and my shoulders hunch as I realise for yet another time that I have no chance in getting him to love me.
    Shaking my head sadly I pull the shirt over my arms and then reach under my bed for my red All-Stars. Getting them on  I walk to my mirror and check my self, fixing my hair a little just before spraying deodorant over my body and grab my phone on my way out.
    Going to the living room I find out that we're left alone in the dorm. The rest grew restless of waiting me and has headed out, as Kiseop informs me. 
    We head out of the apartment, turning off the lights on our way out. 
    "Let's walk there; it's not that far." Kiseop says and as the night is sweet -even if it's the start of March, the month with the most annoying of moods- I agree. And those are the only words we exchange for a while; both sank in our own thoughts. 
    It feels weird though; I'm not used to Kiseop saying nothing or not trying to make small talk. I know that everyone has him for the silent type, the tranquil virtue, but, usually, he's not that quiet around me.
    "Eli, I'm sorry about before." Kiseop speaks up suddenly, getting my attention away from thinking about him.
    "About what? " For not being a medium and reading my heart? Saving me from having to cope with my feelings and maybe, just maybe, confessing one day just to have my heart ripped out and served into a plate?  
    "I shouldn't have forced you to come but-...." Kiseop stops on his tracks, hand coming up to hold me from my elbow. "I like your company and I wanted you to come with us. It's selfish of me but..." he smiles shyly and shrugs and he's so cute I want to swipe him in my arms and kiss him until none of us can think straight anymore. 
    I stare at him and, like it has its own will, my free hand rises and my fingers his cheek slightly. He takes a step forward, getting closer to me and I'm taking my decision. It's either now or never. So I bite down every ounce of pride and egoism I have in me and take a deep breath.
    "Kiseop what would you do if I said that-" I'm not allowed to end my words as he interrupts me.
    "I have a crush on you, Eli." Kiseop says quickly like he wants to utter the words before he loses his confidence.
    "Kiseop, I-" Kiseop's hand tightens its grip on me.
    "No, please let me finish." He pleads and looks at me straight in the eye. "Not that crush that lasts for a bit longer than a blink of an eye, but, like,  I have this major crush on you that doesn't let me sleep at night and my head is filled with thoughts of only you all the time." Kiseop takes a deep breath filling his lungs with air before continuing. "When I say I have a crush on you I mean that I like you. Love you even. And I really don't want that to change anything in our friendship 'cause I'm sure you don't feel the same, but I just had the need to let you know and-" I shut him up connecting our lips in a hard, short kiss that leave out a wet sound when I pull back. I just want to make him stop talking because if he really thinks I'd reject him then he is highly mistaken.
    "If you'd let me finish you would know by now that I'm crazily in love with you." I mutter, looking at his shiny black eyes. 
    "What?" Kiseop looks at me, lips slightly apart in surprise and I smile, muttering a single conformational word before catching his lips in a second kiss, unable to resist the need now that the start has been made. Kiseop takes a step closer to me and winds his arms over my shoulders as I pull him on me, hands on either side of his hips.
    Our tongues slide, rub against each other, play together in a playful rhythm.  
    I draw back for air and I just feel him resting his forehead against mine; a small chuckle escaping his lips.
    "Unbelievable." I whisper and shake my head lightly, pulling him into a hug. "You're not pulling any pranks on me, right?" I ask and take in his enticing scent, a sudden feel of worry churning my insides.
    "Are you?" He asks me back and I know, I simply know, that he's not lying.
    We stand there, in the middle of a sidewalk, lost in each other's arms for minutes on end before I pull back tentatively, like I'm afraid to let go of him, like he's going to change his mind the second I will stand two steps away from him.
    I take his hand and bring it to my lips, kissing every single one of his digits affectionately before I glance up and see him smiling. After giving him a couple more brief kisses, I hold back the best I can and start walking the small distance that's left for the Karaoke club. Never letting go of his hand.
    We chuckle lightly on our way there, walk like a couple of drunks, falling on each other, skipping on our steps, drunk into happiness. 

 


Haaa~ What can I probably say? 

 

Weeell, happy birthday to that perfect, cute, handsome, y as being that is Eli Kim. I am and will forever be in love with his personality and weird antics 

 

This was initially meant to be a long oneshot but, come on~you who know me already know that I wouldn't be able to have it finished until today so I cut it into two chapters. The next one will be up in a few days~ Until then, byebyebee~ :*

P.S.: I've been listening to
this as I was editing this chapie~ God, love the song