Chapter 2

We Got Married - Busan Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While they were both shocked they walked and greet each other . ' Hello i'm Jumg Eunji of Apink nice to meet you .' While Eunji introduce herself Daehyun was looking at her without blinking. ' Ah i..i'm Jung Daehyun of Bap ' while he stutter Eunji smiled at him . ' Should we sit ?' he said . " Dae ' . When they sat the pd gave them their mission * Now that you meet your partner you guys should go and enjoy your first date. * Both of them looked at eachother when suddenly Daehyun went and grab Eunji's hand. " Let's go " he said , While making Eunji blush by his sudden movement.

They were walking on the street without realising they were holding hands. ' Ah sorry " Daehyun said while letting go of her hand. ' No it's ok were on a date after all ' eunji said while she went and hold his hand . Fans that saw them started screaming . While they were walking they saw a ice cream shop they went in and bought two cones. ' How does yours taste ? he asked her . ' Do you want to try it ? . ' Ok ' . Daehyun taste the ice cream and said i was delicious making Eunji want to taste his. ' Here "he said while handing her his ice cream. ' mmm yours is delicious' she said while smiling at him making him chuckle.  ' Wait here you have some ice cream  on your face ' dahyun went and clean her face and suddenly someone bumped into eunji making her face go closer to his face . They were both shocked and they both felt their heart beating fast.

Waht will happen next ? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter