Chapter 1

We Got Married - Busan Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apink Dorm.

'Everyone wake up ' the manager said . ' What it's so early in the morning ' said a tired leader. ' What's happening i tought we could sleep longer ' Bomi came out of the room. While everyone woke up there was someone missing . Eunji who was still sleeping got woken up by force. ' Ok so everyone is here let me announce there is a another member that will join We Got Married after Naeun ' . ' Who is the lucky one ' Naeun said .

' Eunji is the next one ' . ' What me ? Eunji said while she was shocked but still sleepy.

Bap Dorm.

 ' Ok everybody gather up i have a announcement to make ' the manager called them . ' There is someone who going to go on the s how We Got Married.' ' Who is going on the show me ? Himchan said . ' Is it me ? the maknae asked happily . ' Both of are you are not Daehyun is the one going on the show '. 'What i'm going on the show ? Daehyun asked while he was shocked . 

 

The next Day .

Both of them received a mission to wait at a cafe. Daehyun was the first one to arrived  he came with a bouquet of roses in his hand. When he sat down he asked the PD who his wife is but the pd stayed silent. Daehyun was sitting lokking around  while waiting . Suddenly he saw a beautiful girl came in the cafe , the girl was wearing beautiful dress. When he looked closely he saw that she was Jung Eunji of Apink. And  when Eunji saw him she was shocked taht  her husband is the handsome Jung Daehyun of Bap .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter