Chapter 3

We Got Married - Busan Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 <3 A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR AMAZING EUNJI AS A PRESENT HERE IS A SHORT UPDATE WITH HER HUSBAND . <3

 

 

They were both looking into eachothers eyes and felt there heart beating fast . But they came back to reality when the person who bumped into Eunji turned and apologize. They were both in a silence and then Daehyun saw something .

" Hey Eunji when we finish eating our ice cream i have an idea about something we should do".

After they finish their ice cream Eunji was curious about what Daehyun suggest they do ." Let's go " daehyun said while handing Eunji his hand . Eunji held his hand and started walking .

Then after walking they arrived at a bike shop , Eunji started feeling uneasy. " So do you want to ride a bikes together ? " Deahyun asked while looking at Eunji . But Eunji hessitated " Um oppa the truth is i can't ride bike that good ' Eunji said while she felt a little sad . 

" It's okay we can ride one together " Daehyun siad making Eunji looked at him shocked . " It's okay come let's go " Daehyun said while pulling Eunji into the shop . 

After they got the bike and Daehyun succesfully made Eunji get on the bike they started riding . 

 

Eunji felt a little embarrassed while looking right into Daehyun's face .

* I was really nervous and shy because our face were so close *

While Daehyun was thinking that this was better than what he suggested . When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter