Back to lovers

The cranky guy

The next moment,you found yourself in Chanyeol's car.Everything happened too fast and you couldn't process it.

There was silent in the car.None of you spoke.All you could hear was your heart beating fast,knowing that you would get a scolding from Chanyeol. Chanyeol was breathing heavily. He was trying his best to calm himself down.

Finally,you spoke. 

"Oppa... "

Chanyeol ignored you.He did not even look at you in fact,he turned his body away from you.You bit your lip and played with your fingers.You were guilty for what you did.

"Oppa... I'm sorry.."

You pulled Chanyeol's sleeve. Chanyeol finally look at you.

"What happened yesterday?"He asked,looking at you with insecurity. 

"Nothing.I swear.I was just rushing through my work same goes to YiFan."

"Why didn't you go back home? He told you not to,right?He wanted you to stay with him,right?"

Jealousy grew.You felt more guilty.

"It was very late...Raining too.I might as well sleep in there for the night..."

"You know Kris is a guy!He will do something to you!"

"But..I'm tired.."

"I can fetch you!"

"My phone was out of battery..."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

He was speechless so were you.There went the silence again..

"But I love you and not YiFan. " You said sensing Chanyeol's worries.

"That's not the point.You know I'm mad at you for-"

Without hesitation,you leaned forward and gave your insecure boyfriend a kiss.It was a long one because you didn't want Chanyeol to nag at you.

Chanyeol pushed your head lightly to kiss you passionately. 

You knew that the only way to calm Chanyeol down is to express your love for him with "attacks".

 

"Promise me it won't happen again."Chanyeol said.

"You promise me that you'll wait for me after work no matter how angry you are at me "

"Promise me to not interfere with Kris."

"We're just friends!"

No matter what you say,Chanyeol did not care.

Will you still get close to Kris or be an obedient girlfriend? 

For you to know and for me to find out!♡