Immature

The cranky guy

Chanyeol dragged you to a corner in the office.He was gripping onto your wrist so tightly that it started turning red.
"Yah!! It hurts!"You shouted and tried hard to pull your hand away from his grip.But to no avail.
"Yah!! Park Chanyeol! It hurts!Let go!!"
Chanyeol stopped walking and turned around to face you.
"So what now?We only started a few weeks ago and you already found a new guy?"Chanyeol asked and you could see the anger growing inside him.
"W-what?!Yah!!! Who do you think I am?! A play girl?"You yelled at him.
"Weren't you flirting with Kris just now?You want to deny?!"
"Oh my god!What are you thinking?!Why are you so immature?!"You yelled again and this time round,Chanyeol losen the grip.
You immediately took your hand away and rub your wrist.
"Jealousy will kill you,Chanyeol.You should know I'm not that kind of girl."You said and walked off.
Chanyeol took in deep breaths and tried to calm himself down.
He is easily jealous and very aggressive.He takes matter too seriously and is very selfish.Well,selfish as in once you belong to him,no one can have their eyes on you.
Not even for a second.
"Damn it!"Chanyeol said to himself and sighed.
Kris was talking to you and you giggled at his jokes.Chanyeol noticed it and got mad.
"He's just like a kid."
"How can anyone handle a guy like him?!"
"So immature!"
People always tell you how negative Chanyeol is but you didn't care.Sometimes Chanyeol make you really mad because of his jealousy but you know very well about his character.However,you still love him deeply because since the day he confess,Chanyeol became your world.
You can never leave that immature kid because you just simply love him too much.