Staying late

The cranky guy

Chanyeol left the office without waiting for you.He packed everything and walked off while you watched him.You did not tell him that you were staying late at the office that day to complete your project.
You shook your head in disappointment.You thought that Chanyeol would at least tell you "goodbye" but sadly,he didn't.
You stood up and stretched yourself.Everyone already left and you were all alone in the office.You decided to make a coffee for yourself first in case you doze off.
While you were making the coffee,you heard a familiar voice.
"So is he still mad at you?"
It was Kris.
You turned your head to his direction and there stood a tall guy with unfix tie.The first three buttons of his shirt was not buttoned and his voice was low and y.
Don't misunderstand!!That is his natural voice.
"Ehh..."You blushed a little upon seeing such a hot guy standing infront of you.
"Well,I guess Chanyeol's still mad.."
Kris let out a "hmph" and approached you.
"Erm..You aren't leaving?"You asked,uncomfortable from the sight you're seeing.
"No,got work to do,ya' know."He said and took my cup of coffee and drank it.
"Hey!"
"Right right,I'll make one for you."He said and you giggled.
"You love him?"He asked as he opened the packet of coffee.
"Yeah of course."
"I hope he's treating you right,ya?"
"Yeah sure."
Kris poured the hot water and hand the cup of coffee to you.
"Thanks."You said and walked off.Kris followed behind.