Complete

My Best Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Most superb woman is my mother.

Yeah, she is the greatest woman I have ever met. She is very good at taking care of the household. She who gave birth and raised me until I can be like now. She is always guiding me to learn. She is always fully supported me in any decision I make. She made ​​me more mature, teaches so many life lessons. She taught me very much moral lesson.

She is also the most sincere woman. She never complained of anything. Although she was very tired because of a long day at the office busy with work and taking care of the household, but she still woke up on early morning to prepare breakfast for my father and me. So also with dinner, she kept cook delicious meals every after she was come back from office for me and my father.

She is also the most patient woman. Although I sometimes naughty, I don't want to spend my breakfast. My mother patiently fed me though sometimes I had to run to avoid it. She also never upset when I broke his favorite jars, or when I denied his words. He just calmly advised me.

She was always there for me and my father. That's why I really admire. Her manner was gentle, and patient made her into my idol.

But, there is another woman who is not less powerful than my mother.

She is also good at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter