love?

Dear My Angel

“ Built a group and make an assignment. Just choose one from this list.” That was the last word from Mr Yoo-Yoo Jae Suk-. Then he left the lecture room coldly.


“Baek! Baekhyun! Palli,wake up! class was ended. ” Eun Ji hit his back not-so-hard.

 

 Baekhyun was still sleeping soundly while his head lay on the table .


Minseok who was grinning mischivously , slapping baekhyun’s face hardly “ hey bacon! Wake up. Your girlfriend are here!  She asked you for a break.” Baekhyun startled and stand immediately. His eyes opened widely.
 

“Where she is ?!!!”

 

Everyone burst in laugh. “ she’s not here. We’re trying to wake you up.”  Said Jongdae while closing his mouth with his hands , trying not to laugh again. But he can’t hold them longer. Seeing baekhyun’s worried face making he gasped out in laugh louder. But the one that laugh loudest is Luhan.


 

“what are you laughing  at?!!! ” baekhyun bawled at them. He let out a relieved sigh while rub his chest.

 

“we’re laughing at you, bacon!”

 

 “yaa!! Wanna die?!  Huh!  It was frightening. I almost die cause of heart attack. But I know my Namjoo will never ask for a break. You know why? B’cause I have such handsome face!” he grinned proudly. His mouth shaped rectangle.

 

“whatever baekkie!” Minseok chuckled. ‘Jealous’ was a right word to describe him. Knowing how much Namjoo keep her royal to Baekhyun. It was far different than him that always being threw away by girls. How not it was like that,
while Baekhyun was a romantic boyfriend, Minseok was a cold boyfriend. He just doesn’t know how to express his feeling toward the girl he love. So he decide to not giving his trust to just everyone he know.

 

They left the lecture room while laughed at Minseok’s joke. Then Luhan and
 Eun Ji who was leading their walk slowly started gripping each other’s soft hand. Baekhyun found out their hand’s movement, nudging Luhan’s back. Luhan turned to him. Baekhyun scoffed him with a nasty grin and saying,

 

“Umin hyung! Chen! See this couple? They are soooo sweeeeetttttt~! Right?” Baekhyun pointed his finger to that couple’s intertwined hands.
 

 

“how could you do this to your Luhan hyung, bakkie?” minseok chuckled a little.

 

“yes, they are..”  Jongdae faking his word while cracking the fake smile. Although he hate them , this time he make it!

‘don’t cry jongdae! Don’t cry! You can’t!.’ Jongdae just hoping they did not found out about the tears that glisten in his eyes. Jongdae blinked, trying to take away the tear . Who was in this world would know Jongdae had loving Eun Ji almost for 12 years? When Luhan started being Eun Ji’s boyfriend, he always regretted how coward he is. That day, he cried a lot.

 

He spoke “hey guys..  I have some urgent problem. Just go to the café without me. I have to go now.”

 

They nodded. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. “problem? Since when you know ‘problem’means?” he deadpanned.

 

“I’m serious Baekhyun!” Jongdae turn away coldly and walking straight to his apartment.

 

Baekhyun faltered

 

He entered his room and the tears started formed in his eyes. He took out the note book that eun ji had given to him and wrote something.

 

 ‘ angels are never too far to hear you’ the word was written on the note book skin.


Like all the time he was hurt cause of his angel-eun ji, he will wrote something in that book.

 

That book was like a medicine for him, a medicine that gave him strength to pretend tomorrow.

 

He could see how much Luhan love her.

He could see how much Eun ji happy when she was with Luhan.


If all 5 people of them going anywhere together, Jongdae will hurt more and more.. But he only just swallow them. Yes, he was really great. Pretend, fake, hurt. Is that his life? How can he call it life. It’s miserable! To watch Luhan kiss with his angel. To watch their hands intertwined. To be happy when they are happy. He just want to see his angel’s happiness.   


But one day, something unpredictable happened..


“ Luhan, let’s break up. I have someone else that I love” Eun ji said without any hesistation, in front of all her 3 friend.


 ‘I have someone else that I love but he doesn’t love me..’ eun ji thought herself.

 

There was a pause. Jaws dropped. They know eun ji was the one that never hurt other’s heart. But what she are doing right now?


“bre…ak .. up? Someone else? Okay, we…. break..” he stuttered.of course he shocked with eun ji’s decision. his word fragile.
 

Jongdae blinked. He scared the ‘ someone else’ that eun ji said will hurt her. If she with Luhan, Jongdae would felt relieved. The dead silence did suffocate everyone.

And it just ended like that.
 



 

After a few day, there was a frightening news. Eun ji died.. she died cause of brain cancer.
 

That 4 guys doesn’t even predict that thing. Jongdae opened his mouth slightly but nothing came out from it. ‘my angel gone, am I dreaming?..’ it was the thing in his mind.
 

Baekhyun and Luhan was calling her name while trying not to cry, doesn’t believing the truth..

Eun ji left them a letter and they read it their room :


Dear my friend, ^_^  
   
 I know when you’re reading this letter, I wasn’t in this world anymore. It like a movie right? Luhan, I’m sorry for breaking up. I think it was the good thing that I had do before I go. But I am not lying about that ‘someone else’. The someone else is my first love and he is Kim Jongdae. I’m a coward, Chen.. it was late, right? I want to say sorry for loving two guy in one time. I’m sorry luhan.
      Luhan, meet a good girl, okay? Do not find the one damn like me. Chen, you have to keep smiling. Baekhyun, do not do harsh jokes. Xiumin, you have to trust people. I believe, one day you will meet your soulmates.
 
      And for all , don’t cry too much. It can cause a dark circle under your eyes, then you’ll not handsome anymore.

I love you all! Stop crying okay. Just believe that I’d always be with you all. On your side.


your beloved friend,
 jung eun ji

 

 
Baekhyun smiled “Eun ji yah! I’m not crying anymore. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to punch them if they cry.”

 

Jongdae’s heart hurt a lot. For the last time, he wrote something again in the book.  


it was when he was writing, he grabbed his chest. But he still writing.. and it finish.

 

“Guys….. come here.. ” Jongdae still grabbing his chest, sometime he rubbed it.


“why chen?! Are you ill?!” baekhyun face full of worry. Minseok and Luhan frown.


“Guys, goodbye.. I’ll go with eun ji, she are waiting me. Don…t cr..y. fo..r  me… I’ll hap..py with he..r” his word not clear.

 

minseok exclaimed “ you’ll go? with eun ji?” He kissed Jongdae’s cheek. Their tears flow almost like a stream. Baekhyun and Luhan do the same thing as Minseok. And Jongdae’s eyes doesn’t move anymore.

 

The doctor did not found out the cause of Jongdae dead’s.

 

They doesn’t even want to know it.


They read Jongdae’s note book or can be said as a diary.

 

Dear my angel,
     why you’re shining like a star? Falling for you.. is it a fault?

Dear my angel,
      Yes. I’ve admit that I love you. Am I being a coward now?

Dear my angel,
      Keep it a secret..and today once again.i’m crying baby...

Dear my angel,
      Why you seem so close to Luhan? I’m scare..right now..i’m scare if you’ll go to him..

 

Dear my angel,
      Today, you have been Luhan’s boyfriend. it’s not okay for me. Huh,what can I do, hoping? It was nothing can I do… how coward I’m being..

Dear my angel,
      Why it hurt my heart so much? I hate myself  to see that you’re happy enough with Luhan.. if only I can take Luhan’s place..

 

Dear my angel,
      You’re happy right? How tight you gripped Luhan’s hand. How wide your smile when Luhan were by your side.. I’m happy for you..but why my heart fulled of pain to see your smile?  

Dear my angel,
     why do you broke up? Do you really have someone..? can’t you see that Luhan is the best man for you? I can’t let you go to the other men else except Luhan.. wake up babe... don’t do this to Luhan…and… don’t do this to me..angel..

 

Dear my angel,
       Am I dreaming? You’re gone…

 

Dear my angel,
      Why do you leave me? You have gone. And you said that I am your first love, it was late.. you’re not here anymore.. it’s okay if I have to share an air, but I cant live without it, same like you.

Dear my angel,
       Come back to me..i miss you angel..

 

Dear my angel,
      you’re in the heaven..right? I saw you’re waiting for me, to go with you. wait for me angel… I’ll go to you..


Dear my angel,
      I love you.

 

                  Dear my Angel -end-