plotlines ♫ Special S

→seungri academy // APPLY OPEN
Special s, seungri academy's top 5 stunning and beautiful students
 
The Spoiled Princess
 

NAME. The Spoiled Princess
TRAITS. Spoiled, Cute, Rich, Has a high pitched voice. 
LOVE INTEREST. TBA

As the only daughter of a famous modeling company this girl has formed the habit of always getting what she wants and always having her way. She's cute but she throws tantrums like it's nobodies business. She can get a tad bit annoying and she'll start up a good amount of fits just to get everyone to notice her. 

But what nobody knows is that she happens to be quite skilled in the field of Sciences. Since she was young she had a great knack for chemistry and physics--problem is she doesn't want to be in Special A. Rather she'd be more happy living her glamorous life in Special S--where she can soak up every bit of attention she can get. 

Rank 4 of Special S. 

Z1ymk10.png
accepting applications
Innocent Until Proven Guilty 
 

NAME. Innocent Until Proven Guilty 
TRAITS. Happy-go-lucky, innocent looking, curses a lot, badass. 
LOVE INTEREST. TBA

This girl might look pretty but don't let that appearance fool you. Out of all the people in Special S she happens to be the one that wears the darkest of masks. Born in the middle child of her rich family, she has never had enough attention on her--which wasn't much of a problem. Because she'd rather take her attention on the dance floor of pubs and bars. 

What no one knows is that she is simply trying to run away from home. Her older siblings have already gone out into the world and her younger siblings are too young to understand the situation at home--that is her parents are splitting up. She has to handle the stress of finding out about the divorce and instead of facing it head on she decides to run away. 

Rank 3 of Special S. 

avatar.jpg
accepting applications
Perfection Is Key
 

NAME. Perfection Is Key 
TRAITS. Elegant, Beautiful, Tall, "Perfect"
LOVE INTEREST. TBA

"Perfect." This is what this girl is. Long legs, pale white skin, unblemished face, rich beyond belief. This girl could stop a runaway with her impeccable beauty and not even the models can complain. 

Her extremely goddess like beauty has paid it's full price. She has been held back for as many times as she could possibly remember. She has kept this quiet from the whole student body but now, as senior year is approaching, she cannot be held back any more. With everyone talking about the University plans she's panicking because she has none. She tries her best to pull her grades up, but with her naturally...ah...dull mind...it has proven more of a task than stopping any runaway. 

Rank 1 of Special S. 

avatar.jpg
accepting applications
The EyeCandy With A Black Heart
 

NAME. The EyeCandy With A Black Heart
TRAITS. Handsome, Rich, Good Cook, Playboy
LOVE INTEREST. TBA

Games. This is what this guy likes. He likes to play games with people who he finds interesting. Born into a rather rich family, he has never, even once, worried about money due to the chains of hospitals that his father owns. Though he has no special talent whatsoever (other than his pretty face and charming personality) he happens to attract a lot of female (and male) admirers and it doesn't even matter to him. As long as your attractive enough for him, he'll play his sick little game where you always ALWAYS end up the loser. 

Though he might seem like a cold bastard (because he is) he happens to have a soft heart for children. He regularly visits the children ward of his father's hospital to spend time and entertain the kids mainly because it reminds him of his younger brother who died at the age of 4 years old due to cancer.

Rank 2 of Special S.  

avatar.jpg
accepting applications
The Cutie Pie With A Heart Of Gold 
 

NAME. The Cutie Pie With A Heart Of Gold
TRAITS. Kind, Friendly, Honest, Dense as a stack of bricks
LOVE INTEREST. TBA

This little cutie pie is the only member who happens to come from a middle class family. A family, owning a Samgyupsal Restaurant, that treats him with love and care. Due to his naturally cute face and caring attitude he has gained many friends and thus became very popular amongst the girls and boys. He is also the person that everyone in the Special S cherishes and protects. A lot of people already know his current status as middle class (compared to the other Special S) and tend to bully him about it (which the idiot thinks as teasing wtf is with this kid) and everyone from Special S will readily protect him. 

He has been known to be the mediator of the Special S due to the fact that if he see's someone fighting he'll immediately put an end to this and most of the time they do end it. He can get pretty dense to the point of being stupid. Because of his naturally cute face, he's the type of person to get robbed or scammed easily so it's best to keep him close with you at all times. Maybe even place a tracker on him. 

Rank 5 of Special S. 

avatar.jpg
accepting applications