plotlines ♪ Special A

→seungri academy // APPLY OPEN
Special a, seungri academy's top 5 cunning students
 
the ice princess
 

  NAME. the ice princess
TRAITS. 

She is ranked #1 in Special A, she is very gorgeous yet that doesn't matter to her. She only really cares about her grades the most. She is the niece of the headmaster and an only child. She's kind of lonely and is quite anti-social though she is narcissistic due to she practically better than everyone. She has a sharp tongue as well. However, she is quite frail and weak physically and sometimes on the inside as well. She's sly and cunning, so you better not get on her bad side. She's very protective of rank 3, as she is her little cousin. She's protective in general of people she loves, and she's exceptionally good with children, they love her, though she is a bit awkward with them sometimes.She's a tsundere. She's very warm-hearted on the inside once you get to know her, though she can seem intimidating at first. 
LOVE INTEREST. ...

???

Z1ymk10.png
accepting applications
mr. perfect
 

NAME. mr. perfect
TRAITS. 

He's ranked number 2 in Special A. He contsnatly teases number 3 for being lower than he is. He is a determined person and works very hard. He is always passionate, especially about a certain hobby of his. (pick his hobby) He tries to seem very cool and has this cold vibe to him at first. But if you get to know him, it is obvious that he is just faking and he's very clumsy and a dork secretly. 
LOVE INTEREST. ...

Possibly rank 3. ???

avatar.jpg
accepting applications
the treblemaker
 

NAME. the treblemaker
TRAITS. 

She is ranked number 3. She is nothing like her older cousin, she's happy and bubbly all the time and she loves making people laugh. She loves pranking and having a good time. She just constantly messes around. She is usually lazy and laidback, and doesn't get offended too easily. She usually talks before she thinks and that makes her seem stupid. She's also very clumsy. Despite all of this, she is determined when she feels like it. Sometimes it's really random when she is determined, but if she wants something done, it will get done. She's really sporty and has a huge passion for music. (plays an instrument of choice) She's really innocent and loves cute things and sweets.
LOVE INTEREST. ...

Possibly rank 2. ???

avatar.jpg
accepting applications
the leader
 

NAME. the leader 
TRAITS. 

He is ranked number 4. He's very observant. Sarcasm is his best weapon. He always thinks before he speaks and is very tactful. He always has a strategy for everything he does and is very organized. He's very strong both mentally and physically, he plays basketball. He keeps everything in control if rank 1 isn't there or just doesn't really care. He is very blunt and can seem very intimidating. His family was never very well off, and they still aren't that well off. He is only exceptionally nice to rank 5, his childhood friend. He's really sweet on the inside but he's a bit narcissistic and doesn't usually listen to others.


LOVE INTEREST. ...

Possibly rank 5

avatar.jpg
accepting applications
the sakura blossom
 

NAME. the sakura blossom
TRAITS. 

She's ranked number 5. She's extremely shy at first and is afraid to talk to strangers. She's deathly afraid of something silly. She's very pretty, but she's also very delicate. She is basically the most determined person you'll ever meet. She tries 110% on everything and hates it when people are upset at her. She is a people pleaser. She's really weak physically. She's a sweet and caring girl. She's also very polite. She can be very graceful at one moment but clumsier than Onew in the next. She's somewhat mysterious at times and you never really know what she's up to.
LOVE INTEREST. 

Possibly rank 4

avatar.jpg
accepting applications