Chapter 6

Thorns

"See, then you know we can help her!" Shouted JB, the rest of them nodded their head in agreement. All I could do id push away the warmth, letting the coldness back.

No, I shook my head, my anger bubbling up. After all I was the only one who could help myself. It wasn’t all their fault, I blamed them and the girls, I even blamed myself. I should've had a backbone and stood up for myself, but I was just a little pawn in their game.

"What do you mean?" Mark asked, squatting next to the hospital bed. I opened my mouth and then quickly closed it. I could't even find my voice at this very moment, then again when could I? I couldn't even make a sound while laughing, I could only cough. 

"She has to get her voice back by her own means." Taecyeon replied, his voice catching everyone off guard. 

Oh, I almost forgot he was in the room.

"Her own means? Are you kidding me?" Taecyeon only shook his head, and sighed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before returning my attention onto the boys. Once again my mouth opened and I moved my mouth to say so many things but nothing came out. Only air.

"Look at me." Mark demanded, forcing my head in his direction. "We're going to get through this together." Someone in the room scoffed and I ly to look at BamBam. I stared at him and waited for some type of emotion to cross his face.

What a , I thought I'd gotten rid of all those in my life.