Chapter 3

Thorns

"You didn't have to be so rude to Jr." HwaYoung snapped, throwing something at me. I dodged it and glared at her, she was throwing a temper tantrum over nothing but crap. Then again what else was new?

"He was the one to fire his gun at me and just miss my head!" I shouted at her. When the rest of Got7, apparently that's what they call themselves, arrived back to where Mark and I were Jr pulled his gun out and fired at me. Then he had the balls to say "Oops I missed' right to my face. After that I lunged for him, he hit his head on the ground and my wound might've opened up, but that's besides the point. HwaYoung is ticked because I was 'being rude' to Jr when he was the one that fired his gun at me with an intent to kill me.

"He didn't mean to!" She bellowed from the doorway. I rolled my eyes and turned my back on her.

"Sure, that's why he said 'oops I missed'. Get it right HwaYoung! HE DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING FLIP ABOUT YOU OR ANY OF US! THEY JUST WANT TO GET OUR TERITORRY!" I screamed, throwing the object back at her. She ran out the door, slamming it shut, and the object shattered against it.

"You shouldn't have yelled at her like that, what you did was rude..."Ari quipped, glaring at me and running after HwaYoung. I looked over at MiCha and waited for her to go after them too. 

"Aren't you going to say how I'm such a b*tch too?" I raved, watching as she walked towards me. She picked me up by the collar and slammed me into the wall, he face holding no emotion but anger.

"You need to get your attitude together. What you said was uncalled for!"

"Oh! So it's always blame it on JangMi! Why can't it for once be her own d*mn fault?!" I screamed shoving her backwards. She stumbled and charged at me and punched me in the face multiple times. I felt a warm liquid run down my forehead and I got angry. I grabbed a picture frame and slammed it into the side of her face; pieces of glass scratching her cheek.

"You know what? We're all tired of how you two can't get along; you're out." She spat, forcing me on the ground and slamming my head on the corner of a small table. More of the warm liquid rushed down my forehead and there was a dull throbbing in my head but I ignored it and grabbed a broken piece of glass. I lunged at MiCha and scratched her wrist and her shoulder.

"I'm tired of how you all treat me like crap and expect me to take every word you all say! I'M SO TIRED OF YOU GUYS! FOR ALL I CARE-"

"FOR ALL YOU CARE WHAT? HUH!? You wanna finish that b*tch?" She smirked, searching for something in the room. I jumped up and ran over to the secret place were I hide the guns. I aimed the already loaded gun at her.

"I'll shoot you if I have to. NOW! Leave!" I snarled, firing a warning shot at the wall behind her. "Next time I won't miss."

"We'll all be back with re-enforcements!” She hissed while walking out of the house. After checking to make sure she actually left I ran and packed all my clothes in a bag and then began to gather all the guns and pack them in another bag. I ran around searching for the ammo for the guns and found it in multiple places and threw it in the bag with my clothes. I picked up the gun from before and quickly left the place. If what they said was true then I didn’t want to be here when they came back with help.

“JangMi!” I quickly turned around, my gun ready.

It was Mark and I believe the youngest in Got7. I sighed in relief and ran over to them.

“Mark! You don’t know how happy I am to see you two!” I cried out walking to them; I placed the gun in the back of my pants.

“What happened?” The other one asked, a frown on his face. I inhaled sharply before touching my bloodied forehead.

“Well I guess you can say that the gang disbanded.” I forced a laugh out and tried to ignore the now ever so present throbbing in my head. Mark reached out and touched my forehead and stared into my eyes.

“Yeah, that would be a pretty safe bet. So where are you gonna stay?” He asked, taking me by the arm and leading me over to a bench.

“Well you know I haven’t really thought about that cause at the moment I don’t want to be here when those b*tches return. Ya know?” I breathed, trying my best to sound convincing.

“We know a place. Obviously you can’t stay with us because of obvious reasons but Yugyeom and I know a place where you can live in, without fear of being killed in your sleep.” Mark rambled, his face heating up with every passing word. I smiled at him and he looked in the other direction.

“Let’s take her there now then.” Yugyeom said while grabbing my bag and helping me up. I stumbled a few times which lead to Mark carrying me the rest of the way to the secret location. Well it’s not really a secret location but I think that’s what I’m going to call the place from now on.

“This is really kind of you guys, I mean I know I haven’t been the nicest person in the world to you all.” I whispered and Mark hummed in agreement. I playfully glared at the back of his head and Yugyeom laughed at me. There was a nice calm atmosphere for the entire time that we walked to the ‘secret location’.

“Well Missy this is it.” Mark said, letting me down off of his back. I nodded my head and he opened the door to the abandoned apartment building. You wouldn’t have known it was abandoned unless you walked through the entire building checking every single room, it looked that good. Every room had furniture in it, there was even a TV.

“Thank you!” I grinned while giving the two of them both a kiss on the cheek. I walked over to see if all the electronics worked, they did. Honestly I was a little shocked that everything was working considering (once again) it was an abandoned apartment building.

“We’ll pick you up for school everyday! We’ll even try to convince the rest of Got7 that you aren’t bad.” Yugyeom shouted. He sounded so enthusiastic that I couldn’t help but smile at him. He was adorable!

“Thank you.” I whispered, feeling tears well up in my eyes. “No ones ever been this nice to me.”

“We’ll I don’t know why!” Yugyeom remarked, walking over and giving me a big bear hug. I hugged him back and basked in their kindness,

After the two helped me move things around, Mark looked into the bag where I had the guns.

“Did you take every single gun in the house?” He asked incredulously, I laughed nervously and nodded my head.

“Yeah….I did. Didn’t want to leave them any weapons.” I smiled as I took the bag form him and placed the bag under the bed. It was shortly after that the two left and promised to see me tomorrow morning with food to eat. I went to sleep shortly afterwards, as a way to control my hunger from NO FOOD the entire day.

Morning can’t come soon enough!