When Kororos Go Doki Doki

Swiggity Swaka, Why Are You a B-B-Baka?

Part 1:

 

It is the last period of the school day.

Sehun’s kororo went doki doki faster as he longingly stares at his Senpai, Luhan.

“I hope Senpai notices me,” he thought.

B E A C H S L A P byarulerlolwat

“SEHUN PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!” The teacher yells. He nods, rubbing his cheek. Out of the corner of his eye, he catches Senpai glancing at him. His whole face becomes a tomato.  

WHAT

SENPAI NOTICED ME

OSAJNLABGUASFK-

Sehun slaps himself across the face, causing the rest of the class to stare with wtfrudoing expressions

DON’T FANGIRL SEHUN

NOT HERE

The bell rings and everyone gets out of the classroom. Sehun replays the moment Senpai glanced at him over and over in his mind. Suddenly, a black minivan pulls over and people jump out with rags. “Sniff it fgt. Sniff it good” was all Sehun heard before he out.

 

Sehun wakes up his limbs tied to the edges of a table. Luhan appears from the shadows of the empty room, holding a whip. Sehun can’t contain his squeals.

“Shut up pig,” Luhan orders, causing Sehun to fangirl harder.

OMG SENPAI NOTICED ME AND TALKED TO ME OIHBVUIESJFSDKJGNSKD!

Luhan merely rolls his eyes and cracks the whip. “So you want me, huh,” Luhan asks, hinting at the large tent in Sehun’s pants, who blushes like a spanked booty ;)))))) (dunjudgeeveryonelovesabooty)

“A-Actually,” Sehun stutters. “I’ve become such a fangirl that I have the hardest lady right now.”

“Wtf is a lady ,” Luhan questions as he s Sehun’s pants.

“I-IYA SENPAI-KYAAAAAAAAAA!”

Rainbows and unicorns explode from Sehun’s pants like an exploding whale carcass. Luhan wipes himself off, officially done with Sehun. “K nope boy you gotta go,” he says, zipping up his pants and feeding Sehun a roofie.

Sehun wakes up cold in the middle of the sidewalk. He caresses his face and stares at his jean’s zipper in awe.

Looking up at the night sky, he whispers:

“Baka~”