Texting and Prep.

Marry to You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Beep beep~

Eunji's phone beeped meaning someone has texted her, it was early in the morning especially when it was the weekend but she was still tired from all the commotion for Chanyeol and Shinji's anniversary. Yesterday they had to clean everything up after Chanyeol and Shinji was done with their business the day before.

"Uggh who texted me so early in the morning!" Eunji groan and lazily stood up to see who had texted her 

From: Eunji's Prince

To: Luhan's Princess

"Hi baby girl, I miss you so much! Yesterday you went home early and didn't even say good bye to me not even a good night kiss! You owe me a kiss tonight! Anyways happy 1 month anniversary baby, I love you lots. I hope to see you tonight my love. Jinhee, Kai, Shinji, and Chanyeol would come and pick you up tonight at 7 sharp. See you later and again I love you sweetie." 

Eunji's sleepiness was finally replace with a beautiful smile placed on her face. She was so tired that she forgot it was her first month anniversary with Luhan. 

From: Luhan's Princess

To: Eunji's Prince 

"Haaaai baaabie boy! I'm sorry about yesterday, I don't know what happened to me. I was just so tired yesterday that I was eagerly begging to be home. Sorry about your good night kiss, I'll give you an apology kiss when I see you tonight. Don't get mad but I nearly forgot about our anniversary because I was soooo tired but don't worry, I remember now from someone who texted me and woke me up from my sleep. Ahaha I'll see you tonight my love I miss and love you soooo much, more than you can imagine Baobei. Happy 1 month anniversary, I love you my handsome prince!" ~Xoxo~

Luhan read his text message from Eunji and his day has finally brightened up. He knows how much he loves this girl and with just one compliment or -I love you- will make him melt.

From: Eunji's Prince 

To: Luhan's Princess

"My Princess you're so cute! I just want to kidnap you and keep you with me for myself, I'm selfish but only for you my baby. With just one compliment and -I love you- coming from your mouth makes my day brighten. I just love you so much my love. Can't wait to see you tonight and dress up prettily for my surprise baby. I love you Byee baaabie wait until tonight." ~Xoxo baby~

From: Luhan's Princess 

To: Eunji's Prince 

"Ahaha baby you're too cuteeee!!!!:D Believe or not I just fell deeply in love with you again Baobei! Because of you I've learnt how to speak chinese, thankfully Mr. and Mrs. Lu accepted me as your girlfriend even though they know I'm not chinese but fully korean. I can't believe I fell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter