Swimming

Marry to You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~6:30AM~

"WAKIE WAKIE SLEEPY HEADS OR ELSE NONE OF YOU WILL GET TO GO SWIMMING TODAY!!!!!!!" Mrs. Jung yelled in her microphone.

Almost every students heard the word swimming and got up right away to get ready. 

Kai opened his eyes and rubbed them slowly, he found himself asleep in your arms. Kai smiled and stared at his wife's beautiful face, because of her he wasn't sick anymore and in fact he felt great today. 

Kai smiled at Jinhee's adorable face and gave her a kiss in her forehead gently, then to her nose, lastly a passionate kiss on the lips. At first Jinhee didn't move her lips in sync with his but as she felt Kai kissing her, she smiled and kiss him back.

Jinhee pulled out of the kiss and rested her forehead to his forehead and, "Hun are you feeling good now?"

"I'm more than good, I'm more energetic now thanks to this wife of mine." He said as he lightly tapped your nose

Jinhee giggled and nudge her nose together with Kai, out of nowhere Kai stole a peck on Jinhee's lip before getting off the air bed to change into warmer clothing.

Jinhee slightly blushed as he took off his shirt, she closed her eyes and pulled the blanket up to her face so she wouldn't see anything.

Kai laughed at Jinhee's cuteness and went on to get dress, after he was done getting dress he slowly approach Jinhee who was still hiding under the blanket, Kai slowly hovered on top of Jinhee and smiled.

Jinhee felt a heavy presence on top of her, she removed the blanket off of her to see Kai smiling at her. Without a warning Kai stole another kiss from her on the lips. Jinhee squeaked at first but kiss him back.

Kai pulled out of the kiss, "Babe you should get ready and get dress now, I'll wait outside for you and don't be shy when you see my body because you'll see it sooner or later." 

Jinhee blushed and shouted, "Yah get off me pig you're heavy!"

Kai laughed and got off of Jinhee, he went out of the tent so Jinhee could dress properly.

Jinhee changed into this.....

 

You quickly put away your clothes you took out from the bag. As soon as you were done, you ped the tent to see Kai waiting patiently next to the tent for you.

"Yeobo Kaja!" You said and dragged Kai to the nearest stall to do your regular routine.

On Jinhee and Kai's way to the stall they saw Eunji, Shinji, and Kai's friends known as Exo.

Eunji looked so pretty, she wore this....... *Except for the purse*

Shinji, well she looks normal as always......

After everyone was done washing their faces they went back to their perspective tents to put away their supplies and getting ready to cook breakfast before heading off to the forest to swim.

After an hour later of cooking, Jinhee, Kai, Shinji, Eunji, and Exo was finally done. The students gathered and sat down on the table and quickly ate their breakfast. 

"So I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter