New History

Sparks Fly

                                                                                                                                                   

(Mardy)                                                                                      ( YoonLee)                                                        (Sofea)

Click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuH2LQ5X1JI

"its time to wake up!!!"

I woke up and guess what? I saw two idiots grinned at me.

"uh go away!" I covered my body with the blanket. then someone kicked me from the bed.

"yah!" I sat up and saw Sofea was laughing on the ground and YoonLee tried to hold back the laugh.

"what time is it?" I rubbed my eyes and looked at the alarm. 10.30 a.m. its too early!

"what make you guys wake me up so early?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm boring since I already cleaned the house. how about we hang out?" Sofea suggested?

"sure! I'll go bath." I stood up and went to the bathroom.

10 minutes later.

"umm guys?" I asked.

"what?" Sofea answered. Thank you.

"please pass me the towel" I said as YoonLee laughed.

"c'mon guys! I just forgot to bring it together! please!" I said as Sofea brought towel and passed it to me.

"thank you mummy" I said as I closed the door.

------at faculty-----

We walked to the library since Sofea really wanted to go there. Actually this is the first time I went there.. haha. don't blame me. I just don't like to read. We walked and then we saw our lovely teacher, Mrs.Choi.

"Mrs.Choi!" I half-yelled which was attract her attention.

"three musketeers!?" she looked confused. I chuckled and we all bowed.

"I'm not blind right?" she said as I pouted. Haha.

"haha. funny.. you're not! Sofea wants to see the library so we have no choice!" YoonLee defended and I nodded.

"okay since you both already here, how about we find our seats and-" me and YoonLee cut her off..

"Hangout!" we didn't realise that we both were shouting until the librarian shhh us. we giggled and went to find empty tables. Mrs.Choi, YoonLee, Sofea sat in front of me while I sat apposite.

"Guys?" familiar voice asked. As I turned, I saw D.O?  but why he's here?

"hello D.O!" Sofea greeted as D.O began to blush. D.O? Embarrassing?  hehe.. I have a topic to share with YoonLee since she was too busy with her phone. Why everybody always spend their leisure time with phone? I felt boring if I just stared at that white screen.

"hmmm. Sure you can join us!" Sofea said and I looked. what did she said? And then Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Sehun came towards us. I just gave them a blank stare.

"join what?" I burst out asking without even thinking.

"they can join us since its have 6 empty seat!" Sofea said cheerful.

D.O took a seat next to Sofea and made Sofea blushed. I smirked and winked at her which was making her blushing. and then Chanyeol took a seat next to D.O... Guess what? I've forced to sit in the middle because Baekhyun and Xiumin wanted me to sit with them.

"by the way, have you guys done my work?" Mrs.Choi asked.

"yeah."
"done" 
"hmmm.." YoonLee said and Sofea quickly grabbed her phone.

"heyy!" she said.

"since now, no one can use gadgets when we're hanging out!" Sofea said. I giggled while YoonLee just pouted. I turned to see Sehun but he just stared at Sofea, with a blank emotion. Did he likes Sofea? why I felt sad?

------During class-----

Today we have to do some research. So Ms.Smith wanted us to be with our partner since the teacher already chose for me and the teacher chose Sehun to be my partner!  what a beautiful day!

"okay go and have seat next to your partner!" she commanded and people started to move. I gathered my books and went next to him since he doesn't want to move.

"hey oppa!" I smiled but he doesn't said anything. Hmmm weird

"So.." I tried to make some conversation but it's turned to fail. He still ignoring me. What's wrong with him? and teacher began to teach us.

------25 minutes later-----

I felt boring! I needed someone to talk. I turned and saw Sehun. why he kept ignoring me?

"psst oppa" I whispered but he still ignored me. I kept whispered and whispered but then he replied with a glance. Should I made this interesting?  I giggled and started to poke him.

"yah~" he whispered. I smiled but then he kept ignored me again. so I decided to poke him again.

but then I felt something landed on my shoulder. Did he hit me on shoulder?  (a/n: you know when you're disturbing someone,  that victim will pay back like hit you back but in playful right? that what Sehun does to Mardy). I stared at him in shock expression.

YoonLee's pov

I'm boring and didn't have any idea to talk since Chanyeol was my partner. I turned to see Sofea who was really focus on the white board and D.O also did the same thing. I turned to see Sehun who was focus on the whiteboard but Mardy was.. Poking him? what? and then Sehun turned to see him and hit her on the shoulder. I'm shock! He's the first person who ever brave to pay back what Mardy had did. and then Mardy turned to face the teacher. haha xD. Poor her. And then Ms.Smith stopped teaching and she turned

"wait!!" she shouted. we all stared at her with confused.

"this is the first time the three musketeers didn't make noise! I'm crazy or what!?" and then people started to whispered such like I'm not crazy right, oh my god! I must be dreaming!

"owh please. can we just continue the lesson?" I said and people started to gasp.

Mardy stood up and went to me.

"What! who are you? Where's my YoonLee? Give back my YoonLee!" she grabbed my body and shaked it.

"yah! I'm YoonLee" I said.

"you're not! YoonLee is lazy and you're not!  Bring my YoonLee back!!" she yelled and the whole class began to laugh.

What a happily day.

-----1hour 30 minutes later---

Mardy's pov

"okay class. please hand me your work next week. no doubt." she said as she walked out.

I turned to face Sehun. Should I apologize for what I've done?  or not? should I?

"hmm Sehun-ah" I called after him.

"hmmm..." he said as he turned to face me.

"I'm sorry" I looked down. he just stared at me.

"oppa, I'm sorry" I said.

"I'm fine. Don't worry" he said and the left.

why he doesn't want to talk to me like always? or he hates me already? why I'm feeling sad? or its because of love?

Sehun-ah, don't change. I need you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              -Panda,Turtle-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment!! I appreaciate about your comment.Iwanna know your opinion about this fanficts!!

                                                                                                                                                                               -Panda-