Finally

Once a lone wolf

The two walked home-courtesy of Suho telling Kris he was fine and scolding the older back for being too caring when himself is bleeding like hell.- Kris limped on his way back. His paws are bleeding and his wounds opened up. Suho became anxious when Kris almost fell. His paw trails are marked with blood.

"KRIS!!" the older two and a certain pup shrieked seeing him in that condition.

"I'm fine," He chuckled, all the sudden he got pinned down by a certain pup.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU WERE IN THE VERGE OF DYING A FEW DAYS AGO FOR CHRIST'S SAKE KRIS!!" Yixing finally blew up. And the other three stopped and starred at him.

"..what?"

"H-he lost a lot of blood.. But he.. He kept running... Heaven.. Knows why..." Yixing sobbed, "I was scared... I thought I lost him once..." He admitted, "The leaves aren't helping him.. The first time I saw him... I was in the middle of fire... Body drenched in blood... But somehow... He had two puppies under him, completely unharmed," Yixing sniffled,

"Hey, I'm alright now okay, those leaves work," Kris chuckled, he shifted back to his human form and took some clothes. The others took that as a cue, and all of them shifted back aside form the three puppies inside a basket.

"Kris...Your back.." Luhan shuttered, on the blonde man's back, lied rows and rows of wolf claw scars, and bite marks.

"Well, I was never considered as a son, more of a matter to release his locked up anger, even though I'm highly honored by the pack.." He smiled bitterly at the old memory.

"It's over now," Suho squeezed the older's hands, Yixing patted him on the pack as a form of sympathy.

"I know.. I'm thankful," he grinned, "Let's get some sleep pack, we'll move on the first thing when the sun reaches the horizon,"

"First of all, I'm going to wrap you with some bandages," Yixing demanded, his arms folded.

"..Fine," The older sighed, he sat down on the floor next to the water fall allowing Yixing to work his magic. The other wolves proceed to hold him down when yixing starts dabbing water on to his scars,

"Ow!"

"If you don't want to get hurt, you should've not put yourself in that position,"

"I'm quite dumb, I know, but you guys are my family, I would die for the sake of you guys," the cave became warm by Kris' words, the faces that showed their fears turned into smiles of pure joy. Kris winced, Yixing is dabbing an amount of meds on Kris' back and arms. The bandages are wrapped up along his shoulder blades down to his hips, then from his shoulders down to his palms. They're wrapped up evenly and precisely.

"There you go,"

"Thanks Xing," Kris huffed, his torture finally stopped. He walked towards the basket of puppies where the three pups are whining.

"...how do we feed them exactly?"

"We must feed them?"

 

--

A/N : Ahahah.. I'm sorry for not updating..