The Jerk and his sidekick

The Jerk and his sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ow, " Hyukjae groaned, rubbing his sore . He was still groggy from sleep when he tumbled off the bed and landed hard on the floor.

"How did you get on my bed?" someone demanded from above him. The same person who kicked him off the bed.

Hyukjae squinted his eyes to look and found Kyuhyun staring down at him with a hostile face. He sighed, "Is this how you repay someone who took care of you the whole night?"

The younger snorted. "I didn't ask you to do it. Busybody."

"You're the one who clung onto me and refused to let me go."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "You could have gotten rid of me easily with a lift of a finger, or maybe get your new righthand man to help you."

Hyukjae exhaled loudly, and ran his fingers through his hair. "Are you seriously gonna act so childish?"

Kyuhyun gave him a dirty look. "I've always been this childish, and I'll always be. If you're not happy about it, you can leave. I'm not gonna stop you."

Then, he gestured at the entrance of the bedroom. 

"That's the door. Now, get out of my room."

Hyukjae shot up from his sitting position and lunged for Kyuhyun. He trapped the younger underneath him, such that he was now straddling Kyuhyun.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that, " Hyukjae hissed fiercely.

Kyuhyun fought back a whimper and tried not to get intimidated by Hyukjae.

He glared at the older bravely. "Get off me."

However, Hyukjae did the unexpected. He pressed down and kissed Kyuhyun on the lips, aggressive and fierce, seeming to want to swallow the whole of Kyuhyun. Ignoring the struggles and whines of protest from the younger, he grabbed those flailing arms and confined them to each side of Kyuhyun's head while continuing to kiss and ravage the younger's lips.

Hyukjae finally released Kyuhyun when the latter's face flushed bright red from the lack of oxygen.

"I told you not to talk to me like that."

Kyuhyun stifled a shiver that ran down his spine as he gasped for air. He took some time to catch his breath before he disentangled his hand from Hyukjae's and brought it up to wipe his own lips harshly as though he was disgusted with the kiss they shared earlier.

Needless to say, the younger's actions angered Hyukjae. Without giving Kyuhyun any chance to react, he crashed his lips down again and even bite Kyuhyun just to punish him.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter