The Jerk and his sidekick

The Jerk and his sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae scrutinised the trembling boy in front of him, before reaching out for the nametag pinned on his uniform.

"Ahh...Henry Lau huh?", he spoke in a condescending manner.

"Y-yes, h-hyung.", the boy stuttered, obviously having lost his nerve.

Hyukjae chuckled creepily. "Hyung? What an honour to have such a dongsaeng.", he patted henry's puffy cheeks. The next moment, his originally soft brown eyes turned cold, and turning to face the side, he whistled. Immediately, a group of tough looking students appeared out of nowhere.

"Hyukjae sunbaenim.", they bowed and greeted him.

He nodded in acknowledgement and hiked a thumb at henry. The group got it straight away, advancing menacingly towards the poor boy, they snatch both of his arms and held him firm.

"Hyukjae. Stop.", kyuhyun shook his head disapprovingly.

The named jerked up in surprise. Did his sidekick just disobey him?

He frowned. Kyuhyun never disobey him. Why is he defending this henry kid?

Hyukjae decided to probe for more. He wants to see to how far kyuhyun would go to protect the kid. With a wave of his hand, he growled, "Beat the kid up and take all his money."

The group took his orders, and shoved the poor kid onto the floor, throwing kicks and punches to the screaming boy.

Kyuhyun furrowed his brows, as he watched henry getting beat up. Having been hyukjae's sidekick for so many years, he knew hyukjae's unforgiving nature. Apparently going against hyukjae would only cause more harm to henry, but he had to take the chance.

"Hyung.", kyuhyun called out loud and clear. He saw the latter study him, eyes calculating, and he held his breath.

After what seemed like ages, hyukjae laughed. "Okay. Let him go." 

He made his way towards the boy after his henchman retreated to the side. Kneeling down in front of the gasping boy, he spoke in a chilling tone, "The next time I catch you in my hideout, with no one around to save you- you won't get away so easily." Then with his hands shoved inside his pockets, he left the place.

Kyuhyun stayed behind while everyone left. He sighed. The shell-shocked boy looked like he was about to wet his pants. "Henli?", he nudged the boy. "Henli?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter