∞ 002

Bad Girl's Crush

 

The next morning , Nara woke up early from her sleep . She stretched her body and tied her hair into a messy bun . She then walked outside her bedroom to the living room .

It was quiet since she lives alone in her apartment . She asked her father to buy her an apartment because she didn't want to live together with them . At first her father protested but after a long thinking , he finally agreed to buy the apartment for her . It had been two years since she stay alone in the apartment .

She makes two toast bread and a coffee then bring it to the dining table . She eats them silently while enjoying the scenery through the large window .

The sky is still dark . Only a few peoples walking at the street even though it was still early in the morning . She sat at the couch and turn on the television .

She changed the tv chanel repeatedly to find any show that attracted her attention. She stopped when the morning news showed on the screen. She almost fall asleep watching the news and she gazed her eyes toward the wall clock . 7:20, she says silently . She closed the tv and went into the bedroom to get ready for school.

Ring - Nara stopped drying her hairs and grabbed her phone . She looked at the caller ID and answered it .

" Um ? " she asked . " Oh you already wake up ? Yah , why didn't you come back home for a while ? You already promised me yesterday ! " her mom nagged with loud voice .

Nara placed the phone right next to her ears again and answered her mom , " I'm busy yesterday " . She could heard her mom saying ' busy my ' in the background and shooked her head .

" Omma , i have to get ready for school now so hang off " she said and hang off .

She continued drying her hair and make it into half-up braided crown hair . She then took her bags and came out from the bedroom . She wore her school shoes and walked out from her apartment .

After closing the door , her neighbour also came out . " Anyeonghaseyo aboni- " she bowed and smiled at him . As she straightened back her body , she gasped while closing .

" What the ? Who are you "  she asked , looked horrified as ever . " O-oh ? I'm Sehun , new owner of this apartment " he answered , looked suprised too by her presence .

" Where is the previous owner ? "  she asked . " How can i know that ? "  he answered with straight face , making Nara flinched awkwardly .

" R-right , whatever then " her face changed into an arrogant face in a second as she walked into the elevator , leaving Sehun at his spot . He shooked his head and tsk-ed her before he locked his apartment's door .

School went like usual and soon it was P.E lesson . Nara's class with other class will gathered and learned together . Nara , Emma and Mirae walked together to the field after changing their shirt .

Boys and girls were separated into two groups . Boys will play soccer while girls will play basketball . Nara choosed her group members by herself and gave them instruction .

The games started and all of them played well . Nara's group have more points than the other , thanked to Nara herself , Emma , Mirae and some other girls .

Emma throws the ball to her and when she's trying to catch the ball , it hit her head . All girls gasped and ran towards her to give a help . Even though Nara known for her cocky personalities but almost all peoples still like her . She apologized when she thinks she have to , she being polite to those she thinks she have to and she never hurt anyone except them who messed with her .

Nara touched her head and stand up . " Who the hell .... YAH ! "  she screamed out loud . She looks at boys and all of them even the teacher looks nervous . Kai pushed Sehun to the centre and he looks up at her .

" Well it's my mistake "  he said . Nara tilted her head slightly to the left waiting for more words . She could hears his friends asked him to say sorry but he ignored them .

Emma went to Nara's side and whispered, " I bet he won't say sorry to you . You know his ego is worst than you " . Nara smirked and looked at him , " Say it . That you're sorry " .

She waited patiently for him and actually she's looking forward it . A guy that almost all the girls in the school admired said sorry to her . She knews everybody will want to tear off her body if it happen and Nara would love to make it happen . Everybody's jealousy is her happiness , she always thought like that .

Kring - the bell rang indicated time to go home . Sehun was the one who smirked at her now . He walked towards her side and when she turned her head to him , he left without saying word . Nara's looked at his steps disbelief .

She gulped annoyedly and bit her inner cheek , feeling humiliated as ever when she heards sound of whispering at her back . She closed her eyes , lowered her head a little and turned her body only to see his back figure .

" YAH OH SEHUN ! STOP RIGHT THERE ! NOW ! "