∞ 001

Bad Girl's Crush

 

" She's really back " " Yah is it really he ? " " Daebak , she's back " " Everybody prepare yourself ! The Queen is finally back "

Screams and shouts ' she's back' could be heard all over the hallway . Girls and boys running  and all heads turned towards the direction of the commotion . Then a white Aston Martin car appeared in the parking lot .

The door opened and a tall , pretty , model-figured lady stepped out of it . She was wearing a black shades and her black hair was tied in a neat ponytail .With a slight smile on her face , she begans to walk towards the hallway and with that a sounds of fanboys nor fangirls excitedly screamed and followed her steps .

Sehun and Kai were leaning agaisnt the locker when suddenly they heard noise . Both of them looked at the source of the shouts . A pretty , tall girl was walking in the hallway with her ponytail swayed softly from left to the right .

" She's Nara ? " Sehun asked to his friend . " I think .. yes she's Nara " Kai answered while taking out things from his locker .

Nara was walking when she realized the two boys . She slightly turned her head to them and when their eyes met her , she looked to the front back with arrogant face .

Nara or her full name Im Nara was the school's queenka along with her two friends , Emma and Mirae . The three of them were the richest and popular girls in the school . But other than that , she also the feared leader of a girl gang in Seoul . Everyone knews her . Being a daughter of a wellknown CEO , her popularity is no joke . Her father has his own gang and they will always protect her whenever she goes . She's every boy's ideal type but she never gave attention to them .

" Hey my es " she shouted excitedly as she came in the class .

Emma and Mirae smiled widely and hugged her . " We misses you " they said and sat down on their seat .

" How holidays ? " Emma asked . " Nothing special " Nara replied while shrugging her shoulders once .

Nara took out her smart phone from her uniform's pocket and played game with it when she overheard her classmates conversation .

" Yah , did you him just now ? He's so hot " a girl squealed on her way into the class and Nara gazed her eyes at her .

" What does she mean ? Who's that he ? "  Nara asked while playing with her phone .

" Exo " Mirae answered . " And what is Exo ? " Nara asked again , showing a slight attention .

" Those guys " Mirae said as she pointed towards the guys outside the class . Nara looked outside and there were six guys walking in group . They were trapped among the girls student .

' Oh Sehun ' she said silently as she gazed his nametag . Her eyes followed their steps through the windows until Mr Han came into the class .

" Morning class " Mr Han came into the class and the class monitor ordered everyone to stand .

" Morning sir " he said and the whole class greeted him .Mr Han lets the students to sit and he started with his lesson .

Nara didn't paid much attention to the lesson and Mr Han realized that . So he came out with a question and called her name . " Im Nara " he called .

" Im Nara "  he called again and no answer . He cleared his throat and rubbed both of his hand , " Im Nara " . He called a bit louder than before when Nara finally held up her head at last .

" I see you didnt paid any attention to my lesson and - " 

" Yes I am " she cut him off making him cleared his throat again .

" O-okay fine but do you mind to answer my question " He said . " Why was Douglas MacArthur, who had been a hero in the Pacific war in World War II and the military governor of Japan after the war, fired? "

" Because MacArthur wanted full scale warfare in Korea " she answered and the whole class looked at her disbelief .

Mr Han's mouth became an ' o ' . " Well okay then , y-you can sit "  he said and Nara sit back .

Emma and Mirae turned their head to Nara . " Ooh , our friend has become smarter than before " Emma said and both she and Mirae highfived their hands .

Nara rolled her eyes , " Yah , im always clever . Why did you said like im not " . She tsk-ed her friends arrogantly .

" Ah right , Mirae did you remember when she mispronounced Ahra's Dolce and Gabbana handbag into Dolce and Banana ? " Emma asked and both of them started to laugh hysterically .

Nara poked her tongue on her right cheek annoyedly and sighed . " Yah im just trying to make a joke there " she argued . " Why did you guys even remember it " she said with loud voice and the class became dead silent .

Mirae and Emma tried to hold their laughter and Nara looked to the front . She awkwardly smiled and raised her hand , " Opps sorry " . She said it in English and tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ears .

The class continued again . All students focused back to the lesson  . Nara shifted her gaze to her friends and she could see them mouthing her ' Dolce and Banana '  .

She threatened to smack their head and mouthed them , ' This es , really . You guys just wait '