NOW, WHO'S THE BOSS?

A Jealous Maknae
Have you ever woken up and then decided to be a little-bit evil? Well... this is one of those days...
WAHAHAHAHAHA
 
~~~~~
 
Lesson 1: Feed his ego a bit… and then deflate it with a huge blow
 
It’s been a day since that “favorite-the-IU” tweet happened and Yonghwa had yet to hear from Seohyun. She didn’t called him yesterday after he did the “dirty deed” (as what his friend Kwanghee labeled) and he is certain that she had seen it judging by the way her unnies are sending him a death glare and huffed a silent “Jerk” once he passed on their way at the building of KBS.
 
He is nervous… very nervous at the reaction of Seohyun. He knew that he is downright childish by doing that “dirty deed” of clicking that favorite button when he saw IU’s tweet yesterday. It’s not that he is stalking her or something but it just appeared on his tweet feeds since it has been re-tweeted by a common friend of theirs… and since he knew that Seohyun is online… he wondered vaguely how would she react once she learned that he had favorite the tweet of his first crush.
 
So he did it! (But of course it earned a slap on the head from his dongsaengs and an endless lecture of how childish he is).
 
But it was so tempting. Seohyun rarely gets jealous. Even though he had smooch a lot of his co-stars… she is nonchalant about it. While he… he just can’t contain his jealousy whenever he will saw her being lovey-dovey with her co-stars.
 
So called it a male pride but he wanted so badly to see for once a jealous Seohyun. Because that would mean that she wanted him by herself and only hers (which of course is the case). He wanted to feel the possessiveness of Seohyun.
 
Sigh… he is really childish.
 
He stared at his phone once more and still no message or call from Seohyun. Ack what the heck! Waiting will get him nowhere! He dialed her number.
 
~
 
Ring…ring…
 
Seohyun snickered seeing the name of her caller. It was just like as her Taeyeon Unnie had predicted… he will call and he will want to confirm for himself whether she got jealous or not.
 
“Okay, Yong… you asked for it.” She murmured before taking a deep breath and answered her phone.
 
“Hello?” She said in her most cold tone that she could muster.
 
“…Hello? Hyunnie?”
 
“Oh?”
 
“Uhm… yeah. It’s Yong…”
 
“I know. Why?”
 
“Huh? Yah… what’s with the cold tone?” She could sense him smiling at the other line. Oh how she wanted to wipe that smirk off his face! But no… she must be patient. This operation-making-Yong-pay-big-time isn’t going to work if she gave him what he wanted.
 
She took a deep breath and in little irritated tone she said… “I don’t know what you are talking about. I’m not cold or whatsoever… am I cold? Did you do something for me to act cold?” Her tone raised a bit. Okay… that didn’t go as planned but she is very irritated with him that she can’t believe that he has the nerve to make her feel jealous like that!
 
Yonghwa, on the other hand, is enjoying every bits of it. Oh how he wanted to see her jealous face right now. He cleared his throat. “Well… it seemed that you are mad about something? Did I do something to upset you?”
 
He heard her scoffed and he can now imagine the glare she has. Okay… he is evil but he is totally liking it. He will just have to make it up with her… but for now, he’s going to enjoy his jealous girlfriend.
 
“I don’t know. Why are you even calling? Why don’t you just go surf the net and stalk that ideal girl of yours?”
 
Yonghwa's smile grew wider… yes!!! It is official… his girlfriend is JEALOUS!!!
 
“Seohyun-ah…” He said in the most tender and affectionate voice. “Are you… jealous?”
 
Seohyun wanted to scream so loud due to irritation! The nerve of him! She can’t believe that her son-of-a-gun boyfriend of hers would do something sneaky just for her to get jealous. Well… this is war!
 
“Me?” She then lowered her voice. She knew that a strong denial is what he expected… the last push for his ego… but no… Lesson 1 only said to feed his ego a bit. She did already… so now… deflate it. Big Time!
 
She grew silent and let out a very heavy sigh. “I can’t honestly say that I am not.” She then bit her lip, her voice trembling. “But… I guess I have to live with it, right? She is after all… you’re great love…”
 
Yonghwa was shocked. What? What is she saying? Great love? Who? IU-ssi? No way! Sheis just a friend, a sister! Besides, he has her and she, Seo Joohyun, is his greatest love.
 
Sniff.
 
Is that a sniff he just heard? Oh, damn she is crying?! Yonghwa panicked. As much as he wanted to make her jealous, he didn’t intend to make her cry!
 
“Hyunnie… what are you talking about? It’s not..”
 
“I know already. I get it. You don’t have to deny it to make me feel better…” Seohyun took a deep breath. “I guess, it’s also my fault… I never really been a great girlfriend? Because if I am… then you wouldn’t still miss her…”
 
“Seohyun-ah… it’s not like that… not at all!” Sniff. “Are you crying? Where are you? Let’s talk about this…”
 
“Ani… don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.”
 
"Hyunnie… please. Don’t be like that. You know that it’s not true… you’re the only one for me!” Yonghwa can’t believe this is happening. Damn him and his male pride! He had made his Hyunnie cry!
 
“Oppa… don’t worry. I’m just… emotional. Sorry. I didn’t meant to make you feel guilty.” She took a deep breath. “Sorry… I don’t want to be that clingy and insecure girlfriend but here I am…” She laughed a bit. “It’s your fault, Yonghwa-ah. Making me jealous.” She pouted.
 
“Are we… okay?” Yonghwa asked tentatively.
 
“Of course!” She said almost instantly. “Oh, Oppa… I need to go. My manager is calling me. Bye!” She hanged up the phone.
 
Yonghwa listened to the dial tone. She’d been jealous, cried, then been happy. Even though she acted like he wanted… then she told him it was okay.
 
Gut feeling is telling him it was not okay… and he will be damned. He hastily went online and unfavoritted that tweet.
 
 
 
Lesson 2: Be cold… real cold
 
“I can’t see you tonight. I need to be up early tomorrow.”
 
“Oh, you’re going to Japan? Right. Have a safe trip.”
 
“Me? I’m not mad. Okay. Bye! Take care.”
 
“Yup. See you.”
 
 
 
Yonghwa is going crazy. It’s been two days and things between he and Seohyun is not going as he planned. She’s still as cold and it’s driving him nuts!
 
And he can’t even see her since he’ll be gone for a promoting in Japan for a week! Damn!
 
 
 
Lesson 3: An eye for an eye… a tooth for a tooth
 
sjhsjh0628_ followed CHA_NNNNN (vixx N)
 
sjhsjh0628_ followed 2AMjinwoon
 
sjhsjh0628_ followed INFINITELKIM
 
sjhsjh0628_ followed AsiaPrince_JKS
sjhsjh0628_ replied to 2AMjinwoon’s tweet
 
“WHAT THE HECK!” Yonghwa said in rage! His bandmates looked at him in confusion but he doesn’t care. So be it! He screamed on his mind.
 
Yonghwa poses with Sistar Bora
 
*text from Hyunnie* Yonghwa-ahhh~ awww… you have a photo with Bora! Awww… I adore her 
 
Yonghwa is ultimately pissed!
 
 
 
Lesson 4: Act like nothing is wrong and let him crack
 
“Hello Oppa! How’s Japan?”
 
“Seo Joohyuy”
 
“Huh? Why?”
 
“Are you getting back at me?”
 
“Huh?”
 
“What’s with all the activities in your twitter?!”
 
Seohyun smiled. “Oppa… what are you saying?” She giggled a bit. “You’re acting weird again. Anyways… when are you coming back from Japan?”
 
“Don’t you dare try to change the subject!”
 
“What? Oh, I saw IU tweeted earlier. Have you seen it yet?”
 
“Seo Joohyun…” Came the warning tone.
 
“Ahhh… I bet you’re going to favorite it again…” She teased.
 
“SEOHYUN! Stop! I don’t care about that girl! What are you trying to play at, huh?” Seohyun smiled. He cracked. He finally cracked!
 
“I am playing what?” She asked innocently. “What’s your problem, Yonghwa-ah?”
 
“Is this still about that incident? I already un-favorite that tweet! Okay… is that’s what’s this all about? You’ve been acting strange ever since that day. That was already a week ago! And still even though you told me it was okay… you’re still acting strange! I can’t take it. I’m here in Japan… you never called… you just occasionally sent me messages. Then you will post a lot of things in twitter… with you and your heavenly smile that I’m missing you so much! Then you will ignore me being sweet! Then you will follow those guys that I am so jealous of! Then you will ask me if what’s MY problem?!”
 
Seohyun smiled and with her most fake honey-coated tone. “Just go to my place this Monday and we’ll talk about this…”
 
 
 
Lesson 5: Make him regret what he did and show him who’s the Boss.
 
To be continued
 
 
 
 
 
* Lesson 5: Coming Soon :-)