Chapter Tweleve

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm in love with him, I am."

~Your P.O.V~

I woke up from my phone's rapid screaming for me (well I was getting annoyed with my ringtone). I glanced over at the clock to see that it's 6 in the morning. I heaved a sigh and slowly reached up to grab my phone. To only find the giant calling me.

I groaned and answered the call not even caring how he even has my number.

"Ya! Why didn't you answer your damn phone!?" Kris screamed into my ear making me pull the phone away a bit.

"What do you want?" I whined.

Since you got the job; today you have to come in and start your training." Kris snapped.

"Araseyo, but when? Like after school?" I tiredly ask as I went into my bathroom.

"Well duh, you still go to school right?" Kris sarcastically asked. "You can't have a full time babo."

"Araseyo babo!" I snapped and quickly ended the call before Kris could speak. After lazily putting on my uniform, I glanced outside to find out that it was snowing.

I quickly went back to my closet and grabbed a pink jacket.

I stomped downstairs to find Seohyun all cuddle up in her pajamas in front of the TV.

"Eating omurice?" I chuckled while I grabbed my boots.

"Love your jacket." She then winks earning another chuckle from me.

"I'll get your homework." I then told her before I left. I opened my umbrella and right then I notice something was off. Until it hit me like the cold wind. EXO wasn't waiting for me this time.

"Maybe because it's snowing." I shrugged and walked to school - almost falling right on my sometimes.

***

Right when I was about to enter the gates people jump out from behind the walls making me startled.

"Aish, you guys scared me." I scolded them.

"Mian noona, we were just bored of waiting." Sehun smiles. As we were walking, a pair of arms s around me making me quickly glance over my shoulder to find Kai.

"I forgot my umbrella and everyone already has a partner so I came to you." Kai sheepishly smiled. I chuckled while shaking my head a bit. When my attention went back to the building, I spotted Kris walking in the hallway. My eyes widen.

"Here Kai." I gave him my umbrella and quickly ran inside just when he disappeared. I turned my head from side to side until I spotted the giant turn around the corner.

"Kris!!!" I shouted as I notice how he was getting away. "Aish, Kris!!!" I quickly turned the corner to only bumped right into someone. Slowly, my eyes opened to find Kris. However my eyes shot wide when I notice that I was on top of Kris and our lips were attach.

I shot up and slapped a hand over my mouth. Soon whispers filled the air and I quickly ran away. I went straight into my class and straight to my seat with my head down.

Once I sat down, I slowly pulled my hand away from my lip. However my fingertips remained on my - now - bruised lips. Just when you raised your head Baekhyun freaked out right away.

"B-Bwoh?" I ask with startled eyes.

"W-What happened to your lip!? It's bruised." Baekhyun quickly took out his phone putting on the camera and quickly showing me my face. My eyes widen.

At the corner of my lip, there was a small bruised.

"Omo, no wonder it hurt." I mumbled.

"What hurt?" Lay blinked at me confused. I slowly turned my head looking at him and at que, Kris walked in touching his lip. I gasped and quickly hanged my head, turning away when he walked by.

"Looks like someone got into a physical fight." Chen laughed.

"Ani, someone fell on me and her damn huge head smacked my lips." Kris grumbled. I gulped and continue to have my head down. I heard the bell ring yet I didn't raise my head; I was too embarrassed.

"Ya, the teacher is asking for you." Chen nudged me. I slowly lifted up my head while biting my lower lip.

"Gwaenchana Sooyoun?" The teacher asked, looking at me worried.

"G-Gwaenchana." I bitterly smiled, however winced at the pain.

"Did you get in a fight? The corner of your lip is bruised." The teacher then started walking closer to me.

"A-Ani, I-I fell and hit something. Good thing it didn't break my teeth." I quickly answered, feeling someone's intense stare.

"Alright." The teacher then went back to her lecture. I heaved a sigh and notice at the corner of my eye, I saw Kris shaking his head with a light scoff.

***

When class ended, I quickly packed my things and was about to make a run for it however failed. Kris grabbed my bag and pulled me back. He was literally standing right behind me. I could even feel his breathe against my cheek.

"You better find medicine for this." Kris quietly snapped in my ear before he left. Leaving me astonished.

"Y-Ya! W-Why should I listen to you!!!?" I yelled at Kris's leaving figure. I then notice how the guys were looking at Kris and at me. Continuing for a while before Lay spoke up.

"Oh~ So you were the one that fell on Kris and gave him a kiss." Lay lightly elbowed me.

"A-Ani, it was an accident." I grumbled quietly.

"B-Bwoh? So it was you!" Baekhyun burst out laughing with the other two. I pouted and hanged my head with a small nod. I then quickly went to class still with my head hanging.

I quickly went to my seat and sat down still with my small pout.

"Jessica, did you get bullied again?" Kai worriedly asked me. Right when I was going to answer him, he got a text which made me shut up again.

"Who did this?" Chanyeol asked as he cupped my face and lightly touched my bruise with his thumb, making me wince. I was going to answer him however Kai spoke up.

Chanyeol let go of my face and looked over at Kai to see him giving him his phone. Soon both of them burst out laughing. All I did was blink at them confused. While he was still laughing, Chanyeol reached over and gave me Kai's phone.

I looked at it for a bit before I slowly reached over and grabbed it.

~To: Kkamjong~
~From: Baekhyunnie~

- Ya, guess what happened today! Kris and Jessica kissed. Well, technically Jessica fell on Kris and now they both have small bruises on the corner of their lips.

"Bwoh!?" My eyes widen. "I-It's not true." I quickly told the two who was laughing their asses off after seeing my reaction.

"B-But y-your lip i-is e-evidence. T-There's a s-small bruise." Chanyeol says between his deep laughs.

"Ya, did Baekhyun send this to everyone?" I looked over at Kai.

"I don't know, but I need to ask you very serious question." Kai stopped laughing and put on a serious face.

"What?" I spoke, annoyed.

"Did you like it?" I could tell he was holding in his smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter