Chapter Eleven

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why does our parents want to be together so badly?"

~Your P.O.V~

I couldn't sleep at all, my whole room was so damn cold. It's like I was sleeping outside instead of my room. I quickly took a hot shower and quickly wore my clothes.

I tiredly walked out of my room and downstairs puffing out my cheeks out of bored-ness.

"Annyeong!!!~" Someone hollered. I looked up and stared at the 11 pairs of eyes staring back at me.

"Um, annyeong." I awkwardly waved. After I put on my shoes, we all walked out of my house. However as we all went out of the front gate, everyone did a 90 degree turn leaving me dumbfounded.

"W-Where you guys going?" I asked them puzzled.

"Going to get Kris duh." Tao chuckled. I just blinked at them before I was going to escape and run away so I wouldn't have to walk with them but failed miserably. Chanyeol quickly caught me with his long arms and wrapped it around my shoulders dragging along with me.

"I have to go!!!~" I whined while trying to escaped out of Chanyeol's embrace.

"Ani~ You're going with us." Chanyeol beamed. I pouted and grumpily walked with them.

Once we were at Kris house, I was forced to knock on the door however once I was about to knock. Kris already opened the door, it's like he knew we were there.

"They force me to tag along." I grumbled before I turned around and pushed the guys out of my way to walk away quickly from them.



*


Well school was the same as ever, it's like it repeats the same day over and over again. Girls whisper and snicker about me, making up false rumors about me. Next thing we get into a fight and I always end it by slapping the girl back and stomping away.

Next thing everybody - by everybody I mean EXO - asks if I'm alright. But my answer will always be the same "Gwaenchana". Lies and more lies were the only words that flowed out my mouth when I talked to the guys.

I hated how everyone would make up stupid consumption that I'm playing around with the guys. In my eyes, their only like my brothers. Every word they say, hurts me more and more.

I was sitting in the art room all alone; my head resting on the cold window. My breathe causing a small fog sticking on the window.

"Their just words Sooyoun, just stupid words that aren't true." I mumbled to myself as my eyes fluttered closed.

"Your brain is going to freeze if you keep it there." A familiar voice spoke up behind me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked over my shoulders to find Kris. I watched his movement as he walked over to his seat.

"What do you want?" I grumbled while pouting.

"Nothing, just wanted to finish my picture." Kris bluntly answered. I blinked at his back before I sat up more straight so I can peek over his shoulder and what I saw was breathtaking.

It was a painting, but not just a painting. A very beautiful and detailed painting.

"Whoa, you painted this?" I unknowingly spoke as I was about to reach over and touch it before Kris slapped my hand away.

"Don't touch it." Kris snapped. I lightly pouted before I stood up.

"Then I'll leave you be." I softly spoke before I walked back into my classroom and earned a lecture from the teacher. But of course I made her apologize to me when I told her that I was here the whole time but - lied - that I was helping a new student.

Once I was back in my seat, Kai kept passing notes with me asking if I was alright and why I cried. Yet again I lied.

When class ended, I quickly left the room and continued to walk down the hallway until I saw Seohyun walking towards me.

"Ya! I never see you anymore." I whined cutely as I hugged her tightly. She chuckled and hugged me back tightly.

"Mianhae." She answered as she swayed me side to side. "How about on our off hour, we go get something warm down at the cafe?" She beamed. I chuckled and nodded.

***

Once my off hour was here, I stood outside freezing my off waiting for Seohyun.

"Aish jinja! Seohyun better hurry her up before I freeze to death." I angrily muttered as I hugged myself.

I thought Seohyun was here but instead it was just Minjung, another of the anti-fan club that I have earned walked over to me with her two followers. I heaved a sigh totally annoyed with them.

"You little ing ! You better stop being around EXO oppas before something worse will come your way." Minjung spat in my face. I just scoffed totally annoyed by their own presence.

"Ya! Are you ing listening!?" Minjung then slapped me hard before she roughly pushed me onto the cold ground. Soon I was curled in a ball on the ground as Minjung and the others were kicking and punching me.

Once they were gone, I forced myself up wishing that I could have just disappeared right there on the spot but of course that only happens in fairy tales. When I was fully standing up, Seohyun finally came.

"Jessica! W-What happened!?" She freaked out as she ran over to me, quickly brushing off the snow. However I pushed her away annoyed.

"I'm fine." I snapped while brushing the snow off myself.

"Y-Ya, w-were you just beaten?" Seohyun cupped my face but I forcefully slapped her hand away. I heaved another heavy sigh as I walked past her bumping shoulders and saw Luhan. I lightly snickered.

"This is why you took forever, because you were with Luhan." I rolled my eyes, however tears were slowly flowing down my face.

"M-Mianhae Sooyoun-ah." Jessica grabbed my arm however I yanked my arm back and pushed her away.

"I can't believe that my best friend ditched me." More tears soon were streaming down my face.

"Ani, it's not like that. I-I just bumped into Luhan." Seohyun tried to explain to me yet I didn't take it. She grabbed onto my arm begging me.

"Get off of me. I'm not going anymore." I yanked my arm back once again as I was about to leave however Luhan stood right in front of me.

"Apologies to Seohyun." I looked up at Luhan and smirk.

"Bwoh? Why should I?" I turned my head away.

"Because it wasn't her fault that she came late. It's not like you could come right away when she waits for you." I snort while rolling my eyes.

"Actually, I do. Whenever she called for me, I was there in a minute. On the other hand she treats me like a piece of ." I screamed. "She doesn't even care about me anymore. Our friendship is over, broken." I roughyl pushed Luhan away as I started limping my way back into the building.

However once I entered the building, I collapsed. I sobbed as my whole body was aching. However my body didn't hurt as much as my heart did, that feeling of being betrayed.

When the bell rang, I quickly stood up so no one would trample me. Instead of going to my next class, I left. I went home because I just couldn't do any of this anymore.

Once I got home, I knew my parents were at work so I took my time going upstairs and damn it felt like forever when I finally reached the top of the stairs. I quickly went into my room and straight to the bathroom grabbing the first-aid kit.

After I treat myself, I went to sleep right away.



***Few Hours Later***



I woke up from someone knocking on my door. I lifted up my head and saw Seohyun walking into my room.

"What do you want?" I lightly snapped as I closed my eyes again, pulling my blanket all the up covering my whole body from head to toe.

"I-I wanted to apologies for not being their for you when you needed someone." Seohyun then stopped at the end of my bed.

"Gwaenchana, I don't need you anymore." I shut my eyes tighter as I felt tears b in my eyes.

"W-What does that mean?" Seohyun choked.

"It means for you to leave and just go to your boyfriend okay!" I shouted as I sat up yelling at Seohyun angrily. Seohyun broke into more tears as she quickly ran out of my room slamming the door.

Once she was gone, I broke once again. I hugged my knees while tears wouldn't st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter