The Date

Married to the devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After chanyeol finished changing his clothes,  he went down stairs to find his fiance trying to stop his bleeding nose.

Chanyeol: I'm so sorry I didn't meant to hurt you but you just came out of nowhere and surprised me. 

Kris: well if your truly sorry, you have to do everything I say for a whole day *smirking evilly*.

Chanyeol: WHAT?? , YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME YOUR THE ONE WHO WENT TO MY ROOM WITHOUT PERMISSION. 

Kris: I KNOCKED BUT NO ONE ANSWERED, anyway you have to do what I say or else I will tell your daddy about how little chanii hit his fiance.

Chanyeol: UGH, FINE.

Kris: good boy *patting chanyeol's  head while smirking*

The both of them got in in kris car and went to their date.

They arrived at their decision, and it was....

Chanyeol: an amusement park, you know I'm not a kid kris. 

Kris: yeah I know, the amusement park is the perfect place for a first date *winking at chanyeol*.

Chanyeol got out of the car with a red face.

Chanyeol mumbling "why the hell he's winking at me, it's so hot in here".

Kris went to chanyeol's side and held hands with him, Chanyeol was blushing all over the place and tried to remove his hand but kris held it tighter and went inside the amusement park. 

The roller coaster catched kris eyes so he decided to play it first, Chanyeol saw what was coming and tried to stop kris but he failed.

Chanyeol biggest fair is hight, so he never ride games like the roller coaster.

When the ride began chanyeol closed his eyes and clenched to kris the whole time and that made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter