EXO planet

The Truth

Chapter 2 : EXO Planet ►

EXO Planet


“What?” I was stolid.

“We are here to protect you. We’ve been sent from the a planet called EXO planet. We were informed that you were the lost princess of the planet. We were sent to earth to find you and bring back to EXO planet.” Sehun said.

“What? EXO planet.?” I scratched my head in confusion.

They nodded.

“I’m sure that you have some dreams related to this, I suppose?” Kai asked.

“Yeah, how did yo --  true.”

“We need you to go back home now.” Sehun said.

“Wait, I’m still confused. I need time.” I said. “So, what you two were saying is, I’m the lost princess on EXO planet, and my parents are the rulers there, and I’m their daughter, a princess?”

They nodded furiously.

“Absolutely true fact.” Sehun said.

“I need time to think. This is just so weird and what other stuff..” I said.

“Yes, my princess. But we need to bring you back fast.” Kai said.

“Urgh… Yeah yeah I know, I’ll go first.” I said and walked off.

What situation is this? Another question popped into my mind.

“I have – “ I turned but both of them are gone. “… a question…”

“You two really are some weird creatures…” I said and turned back but suddenly both of them appeared in front of me, got me startled.

“Oh man! You!” I scolded them.

“I’m sorry, my princess.” Kai said and bowed. “What was the question?”

“Where’s Sehun?” I asked, looking behind him. He was nowhere to be found.

“He went back to EXO planet to report to the queen and king.”

“Oh, ok. So back to my question. When I made up my mind, how can I call you two?” I asked.

“My princess, you could call us just by saying ‘My guardians, Sehun and Kai’” he said.

“No phones, no nothing?” I asked.

“There’s no such thing as phones in our planet, princess” He said.

“Oh ok. It’s different from earth, I guess.” I said. “I think you can go now. Thank you for your help.” I said, since he was still standing there.

“No problem, princess.” He smiled. “As you wished, I shall go now.” He bowed and disappeared to thin air.

“You really teleport, don’t you.” I mumbled.

That night

You were thinking about the offer those two guardians of yours. After several thinking and pro’s and con’s you decided that you should go back to EXO planet.

You still think that all of these are nonsense and mystical and it’s non-fiction, fairytale story but both the guys sounded serious. And their powers, it’s real.

You didn’t even see your parents once; you lived alone in a small apartment on the rooftop. You might be thinking that they are your real parents. You always have a dream of them almost every night, looking at you with full of love in their eyes. And now, you dreamt of a new person, a guy who always looks at you with a warm smile that makes you melt. You’ve fallen in love with him, you thought. Maybe he’s a part of EXO planet too.

In these few seconds of thoughts, you suddenly felt excited for no reason. You tried to call those two.

“M-my guardians? Sehun, Kai?” you spoke.

“This feels weird, I’m talking to myself.” You talked.

In a few seconds after that, a knock was heard on the front door.

Is it them?

You opened up the door and Sehun and Kai smiled and bowed at you.

“My princess…” they said.

“Have you made up your mind?” Sehun said.

“Yeah, and I decided to go back with you.” You said.

“Excellent choice, my princess.” Kai said.

“Should I go and pack my clothes?” you pointed towards your wardrobe.

“No, it’s not necessary. You just need to come with us.” Sehun said.

“Ok, Let’s go?” you said.

“Hold my hand and close your eyes.” Kai said.

You followed his instructions and suddenly felt as if you were flying. You kept your eyes closed. Then, you felt that you somehow reached the ground.

“My princess, you can open up your eyes.” Kai said.

You opened up your eyes and the place you’re in, it’s so so magnificent. Your eyes had to open up as wide as it can when you saw the surroundings. A waterfall near you, with a shiny water flowing, the nature, flora and fauna was so bright and lively, it’s as if everything was smiling. The animals there were looking friendly and pure. You looked at the surroundings in awe.

“Welcome to EXO planet.” Kai said.

“EXO planet, it’s so pleasant to see. It makes my heart warm.” You said.

“Of course, it’s where you’re born.” Sehun said.

You looked at them. Their eyes colour changed.

“Your eyes… it’s red Kai. Sehun, your’s is blue.” You said.

“Yes my princess, our powers are distinct here. It shows what powers we have in us.” Kai said.

“Cool.” You nodded in awe.

“Princess, your eyes too. It’s Pink.” Sehun said.

“Pink?” you said. “Really?”

“Princess, follow us, Your Highness must be waiting.” Sehun said.

We walked and reached this enormous never ending height of this enormous golden-silver castle that shines bright just from far. Somehow, your eyes can take that brightness of it. The doors of the castle open, it gives a tinkle sound from it. Fairies greeted us by flying around us. The fairy dust was a bit ticklish when it lands on your skin.

“Your Highness,” you heard Kai said.

You turned your head and your eyes met your long lost parents.

“My daughter!” a deep, kind, soft, hoarse voice from your father when he came towards you.

“My princess! My baby!” your mum this time, too. You got hugged with your parents.

In an instant, your tears fell down from your cheeks.

“Mother? Father?” you said.

Both cries of your parents got a bit louder when you called them by ‘mother’ and ‘father’.

“You’ve came back. We’ve missed you.” They let go of the hug.


You’ve got very comfortable with your new home. It felt as if you’re so natural to this place. You’ve met the other 10 guys, that were your other guardians.

Luhan, a forever young guardian of yours, holding the power of telepathy.

D.O a cute, small guy but holds the power of earth, strength.

Kris a cold guy, holding the power of Flight. The power to fly.

Chanyeol the handsome, man with the power of Flame, controls the fire.

Tao the person that controls the time.

Chen, the person who makes the lightning, good friends with Chanyeol. (Because both can make fire)

Xiumin, power of Frost, makes beautiful pure snow and coldness.

Sehun, the control of Wind.

Lay, the power to heal. He Heal your scar that you got when the shell of the egg hit your forehead.)

Lastly,

Suho, the power of water, the guardians of all guardians. The one who protect. He is the one who appears in your dreams, with a warm smile and fell in love with it. He got married with you, and you agreed.

Everything goes well for you there, got married with Suho, and you always gaining love from him, and you’ll love him. News, from earth? As far you know, your record in earth is missing. (you died in the records of earth, according to D.O).

You let a good life there, and a never ending happiness.


So, this is the end of my one shot story that is being cut into two parts! Tell me what you think! Comment in the comment box below. Don't worry, comments are appreaciated!