Chapter 10 ♥

^_^ ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*4 years later*

"Mooom! He took my toy!" My 4 year old dauther Min Seo yelled.

She's so cute hehe.. and the one who stole her toy was Jonghoon's 4 year old son Seo Jun. That's right Jonghoon got married and had kids. This cute boy is the same age as my little girl (a few months younger).. Jonghoon hid the fact that he had a girlfriend and that she got pregnant but he told us a few months later after I found out that I was pregnant... Anyways.. I'm so happy.. Jaejin also got married, Seunghyun and Minhwan got girlfriends..... 

"Hey, don't yell like that" I tried to calm Min Seo down.

"But..but.." she almost started crying.

"Ask him to give you your toy back.. then he will give it to you, right?" I told her and looked at Seo Jun and he nodded.

"Can you give me my toy back please?" Min Seo asked Seo Jun.

"Here" Seo Jun said and gave Min Seo her toy back. They're so cute..

..

Right now we (me, Hongki, Jonghoon and his wife, Jaejin and his wife, Seunghyun and his girlfriend, Minhwan and his girlfriend) we're all together. Then suddenly Hongki went down on one of his knees and took something out of his pocket. It was a ring. I looked at him suprised.

"_____, will you marry me?" I started crying.

"Yes! A million times yes!" I said and he put the ring on my finger. Then he stood up and kissed me. Everyone else was cheering. I was soooo happy!.. I'm gonna marry Lee Hongki!

"Congradulations!" The oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter