Chapter 9 ♥

^_^ ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a 2 weeks since Hongki and I did IT. And everyday I don't feel that well. I puke everyday in the morning and I still haven't had my period this month.. Hongki noticed that I haven't been feeling well.

"Hey, are you ok?" Hongki asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. Just a bit dizzy, that's all" I answered with a small smile. He smiled back but didn't leave my side. We were home alone and the others went out a bit.... Suddenly I got sick, I ran to the bathroom and puked again. The barfing, the dizziness and that I haven't had my period this month... I think I'm pregnant... Ok, so I decided that I will go to the doctor, just to be sure. 

................

I'm pregnant! How will I tell Jaejin and Hongki? How will I tell my parents?.. Ok _____, calm down. Everything is going to be ok. I came home from a walk and I went to the living room. The others were all there.

"Hey, where were you?" Jaejin asked me.

"I went for a long walk.." I told them....

There was this akward silence. I didn't know what to say.

"I'm pregnant" I said. I didn't want to but it just came out.

"WHAT?!" Then all yelled at once. I nodded and they all stoped talking.

"Who's the father?" Jaejin asked.

"Hongki...." I said. And they all looked at him. Then they all congradulated us. I was kinda happy that they all supported me.

"Wait, Jaejin.." I said.

"What?" Jaejin asked.

"How am I going to tell mom and dad?" I aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter