Chapter 1 ♥

^_^ ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"What?! Mom why can't I  go with you and appa to Japan?.. I mean.. I would love to spend some time with Jaejin oppa since I haven't seen him for a long time, but.. Why?" I asked my mom after she said that I'll be living with my brother Lee Jaejin and his friends (the rest of F.T. Island). "Because it's a business matter. We'll be there for, who knows how long & I know that if you come with us you would be lonely and you would miss your friends.." my mom answered.
She was right, you know. I would miss everyone here. *sigh*
"Now go pack your bags. Jaejin will come to pick you up tomorrow in the morning." my mom said and I went to pack my stuff. When I was packing I listened to some music... When I was done it was already evening. So I changed in my pyjamas and went to bed, but I couldn't sleep because I was to happy that I'll see oppa again even though I complained before...
The next day when I woke up, I washed up and ate my breakfast. After the breakfast someone rang the doorbell. I opened the door and I say Jaejin oppa.
"Oppa!" I hugged him.
"Hey, _____.. Ready to go?" oppa asked me and I nodded.
I went to get my bags and said goodbye to umma and appa. Then me and oppa went to his house. While we were driving we talked alot because we didn't see each other so much ever since he got famous. When we came to the house we were greeted by 4 members of F.T. Island.
"_____ meet F.T. Island. F.T. Island meet my dongseang ______." Jaejin oppa said.
"I'm Choi Jonghoon. I'm the leader of F.T. Island."
"My name is Song Seumghyun."
"I'm Choi Minhwan. I'm the youngest."
And the other one stayed quiet. He didn't introduce himself.
"And he is Lee Hongki." Jaejin oppa introduced the other one.
"Hello, I'm Lee _____. I'm 18 years old and I'm Jeajin's sister.." I introduced myself.
"I'll be going now.." Hongki said and was about to go out when Jonghoon oppa suddenly grabed him by his arm.
"What?" Hongki asked Jonghoon.
"We have something else to tell you and _____." Jonghoon oppa said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Well since only Hongki has a room big enough for two... You'll be sleeping in the same room.." said Jaejin oppa.
"WHAT?!!!" me and Hongki said at once.
"But oppa why can't I sleep in the same room as you? I could sleep on the floor.. Or I could sleep in the living room.." I said.
"No. You will not sleep on the floor or the couch because it's not comfortable." Jaejin oppa said.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter