〈❛LIFEGUARDS❜〉

〈❛THE HOTTEST CABI❜〉— apply open.

 

 ©  

 ❛#1 
ALL OR NOTHING

 

STATUS: AVAILABLE

 



➳ 〈 The moment their eyes met, they both knew that it was going to be a start of a dreadful summer Competitive and confident, this girl won't let anyone stand in her way on claiming the title of Hottest CabiShe can already see herself with the title, yet a certain someone just won't stop blocking the view. With almost the same competitiveness and confidence, she might've just met her match and possibly, the one.


➳  Other(s): Love and hate rival relationship. It's like Kei and Hikari's relationship in the anime Special A (search it up if you want, it's amazeballs o u o). that might help. 

 

 

 

 ©  

 ❛#2 
MR. MR
 

 

STATUS: AVAILABLE

 


➳ 〈 She's the brainiac of the bunch. The mental challenges are a piece of cake for her and almost no one is able to beat her high IQ. But when it comes to the physical tasks, don't expect too much from this girl. She has never been a fan of physical education and actually, the only reason she's in Caribbean Bay is because of one of the instructors who is also her older brother. She then meets one of the most fit guys who's apparently struggling at the mental tests. To deal with their problems, they both decide to team up and help each other. But will it be the right decision because they soon find themselves falling for each other.

➳  Other(s): As weird as it sounds, it's like Channning Tatum & Jonah Hill's relationship in 21 Jumpstreet during their police training. Make her the timid and meek one huehue.

 

 

©  

 ❛#3 
TROUBLEMAKER

 

STATUS: TAKEN

 



➳ 〈 The only reason she's taking part in this so-called 'bootcamp for lifeguards' is because of her boyfriend. He pursuaded her to take a summer job with him at Caribbean Bay and since swimming is her forte, she automatically becomes a part of the Cabi family, while her boyfriend gets assigned indoors as a slide assistant. But he'll soon regret taking his girlfriend with him because taking the same training programme as her, is none other than her ex. 


➳  Other(s): n/a

 

 

 ©  

 ❛#4 
STRANGER DANGER

 

STATUS: AVAILABLE

 


➳ 〈 Saved by a mysterious stranger from drowning a year ago, this girl suddenly had the urge to learn how to swim and become a lifeguard, so that she could save lives the same way he saved hers. And so, she applied as a lifeguard at Caribbean Bay to improve her swimming abilities. What she didn't know was her knight in shining speedo is also in the Cabi training programme with her. But it seems like he doesn't remember her and it's up to her to make him remember.

➳  Other(s): He's only pretending not to remember since he thinks it'll be amusing if he does. Got the idea from an amnesia movie huehue. Kinda like Superman and Louis? wot otl.

 

 

 © 

 ❛#5 
HIGH HOPES

 

STATUS: TAKEN

 


➳ 〈 One of the few old lifeguards, this girl along with her guy best friend comes back again this year to try and win the title of the Hottest Cabi once again. But as a result of coming back, a certain kiss last year at the after party comes back to their minds. Confused and bewildered, these two best friends slowly gradually realise something, something much more than just winning the title of Hottest Cabi.

➳  Other(s): They decided to forget and never speak of the kiss again after it happened. Like Sam and Freddy's first kiss in iCarly.

 

 

 ©  

 ❛#6 
BEACH BODY

 

STATUS: AVAILABLE

 



➳ 〈 Both having recently broken up with their girl/boyfriends, they both decided to join the Cabi lifeguard training to get their minds off their past. This leads to them to coincidentally meeting each other and igniting a certain spark between them. Stolen glances, subtle skinship, it's safe to say that these two are undeniably physically attracted to each other. But of course, there is more than meets the eye.

➳  Other(s): Kinda like the Yuri x Nickhun interaction at the cabi mv. These two have a lot of chemistry together. But you could say they're using each other as the rebound or something along those lines.

 

 

 ©  

 ❛#7 
WISHFUL THINKING
 

 

STATUS: AVAILABLE

 


➳ 〈 A make your own plot. You decide how they me(e)t and interact with each other. Are they friends, doing the training together? Is it their first time meeting at the resort? Was it love at first sight? Crush at a certain instructor maybe? Or childhood love perhaps? You decide. Just think of any love line you like and  just link it to the training programme. 

➳  Other(s): Try to make it different from the rest of the plotlines above teehee cx

 

 

 

 
.
 
 
.
 
 
 
 

 

tumblr_mbpucfHCvn1raayodo1_500.gif

AUTHORS' RAMBLINGS 101. 

( b r u t a l i t y ) — the pictures and pronouns used (she) doesn't mean that it's only for girl applicants. boys applicants are still welcome <3 i just think it would be weird if i kept on using s/he or girl/boy throughout the whole thing ; a ; orginally i wasn't going tt o put up plotlines but at the same time we don'really want to get the same applications all over again ;;;; oh and the cheatsheet and application form is on the way so wait for it juseyo c:
 

( v e r a d i c t ) — big appluse for gia bby for these wonderful and freaking amazeballs plotlines \o/ oTL i'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS FIC AND GET MY SUMMER FEELS GOING YUUUS. < 3 if you also have any questions regarding a certain plotline, don't hesitate to comment below and ask us, oRAYTS?