Chapter 6: Friday Dinner Prep

Fate and Destiny

Chapter 6: Friday dinner prep

Jiyong's pov

“What to do, what to do.” I mumbled as I ironed my suit jacket thing while Youngbae was sprawled on my bed, laughing at something he saw.

“Stop worrying Ji, besides what's there to worry about? The Lee's have been like bffs with the Kwons since forever.”

I laughed, “You sounded like a girl when you said bff.” and he joined in my laughter. 

“But really Ji, what's troubling you?” he asked and I sighed as I set the iron down. Better not touch that hot mess.

“Well, Victoria is one.” I started and Youngbae nodded in understanding. “Well, how long has it been?” 

“Since we were 10, she moved to the states too remember? Plus, it's really awkward with everything going on right now.” 

“Let me summarize this dilemma of yours. First, Victoria Lee, who probably hasn't changed much and is still really pretty and cute, basically, your still existing crush. At least, I think she is alive. Second, Lee Nara. The really pretty and probably sarcastic girl. You like her don't you. And then you have the problematic engagement girl?” 

I nodded and he smiled, “Don't worry too much Ji. Besides, you should get ready. It's an hour to dinner.” Youngbae stood up and walked out of my room.

Well, carpe the hell out of this diem. That was what my teacher once said. I don't think this is the right time to use it though. 

------------------
“The eyeliner. Quick.” Dara yelled and Bom passed her the eyeliner as the girls got me ready in my studio apartment. 

I got it from my parents and I worked hard to pay the loans for it. Plus, it's near campus so it's great. 

We would've gone back to the loft but then we skipped school so we decided that it wasn't worth it. 

“We are done. Come on, walk to the mirror.” Minzy guided me and I walked towards the full length mirror with CL standing beside it, grinning. 

I gasped when I saw my reflection. The dress was my choice and the make up and hairdo were the works of the girls. I couldn't thank

them enough.wore a white coloured sleeveless dress with black designs that ended just above my knees. The girls did my hair in a high ponytail with two long strands of my baby hair, covering the sides of my face. 



 

 

 

 

I loved the whole outfit.

“Thank you so much.” I gushed as I hugged all of them. 

“No worries.” Chaerin said and we all laughed. They pushed my out of my apartment and walked me to my car. 

“You better get going darling.” Dara gave me a small kiss on my cheek and I drove off, to my house. Or my parent's house.

-----------

I parked my car outside and was greeted by the guard, Mr Park. “Evening to you miss.” I smiled widely at him as I tackled him with a bear hug.

Mr Park was one of the best guards. He allowed me to go out after curfew and covered for me. Especially when I had to go out to get my homework from school. I was that geeky. 

“Your parents are in the dining hall. The Kwon's are arriving soon, oh there they are.” I turned my head and true enough, I spotted a sleek black car driving in front of a car that seemed oddly familiar. 

“Great, I'm gonna go in and say hi to dad and mom. See you later.” I gave him one last hug as I walked on the pavement towards my house, or more like a mansion, to me. 

“Evening to see you Mr and Mrs Kwon. Pleasure to meet your son and daughter as well.” Mr Park's rich voice sounded and I heard another familiar voice that greeted Mr Park back.

Maybe I should sleep more. I guess I am hearing things. I can't wait for this dinner to end soon.

------


A/N

Hey guys. Yeah I know this story has been on hiatus since forever and I'm really sorry. There are actually 3 reasons why I didn't continue this story.

1- I forgot my username. :(
2- I had exams and competitions :(
3- I had major writers block :(

But anyways, I'm back and I'm thankful to those who subscribed to me and read my story. Because I personally think it isn't that good at all.

But I will still continue this story and of course, something major will happen, be it during the dinner or something that may happen later in the story, I'm not too sure because I haven't planned it all out.

Oh, and who do you think Victoria Lee is? And do comment your thoughts, also which member of both groups do you want to see end up together :) Do comment okay!!

I will most likely be updating this in a week or two :)

Sorry for this horrible filler chapter. But filler chapters need to be in for the story to flow.

Also, I did not mean to offend anyone with Carpe Diem. If you are offended, I apologize. 
Carpe Diem means sieze the day. 

Anyway, I hope you guys will subscribe, read, vote because you guys will make my day by doing so :) 

Also, I am starting a new book on Wattpad. It has lots of books so you can download the app for it or go online.

If you have an account, follow me on dorothyxxi because I am gonna start a story :) But it won't be anything kpop related :(  

Sorry for the long A/N haha, thanks for sticking with me :)