Chapter 3: Pool Party part 1

Fate and Destiny
Chapter 3:  Pool party
 
“WHAT!?” we both turned to the door and saw Daesung standing infront of the door. “.” I cursed and both of us quickly stood up.
 
“Okay, I do not know what was happening and I don't want to know and I don't think others wanna know so I won't tell. But noona, you have flowers and a parcel?” Daesung said and immediately ran downstairs.
 
Great, now I have a bad impression on him. “Um, let's go down?” I suggested clearing the awkwardness. “Sure, but you might wanna change your clothes.” I looked down and saw blotches of paint all over me. “Okay.” I went into my room and took a quick shower and changed into a hoodie and sweatpants. It was getting late anyway.
 
When I reached the first level, everyone was watching a horror movie, almost all of us except Dara,   Taeyang, Minzy and I aren't scared, I'm not sure about Jiyong though. “AHHH” I heard a scream and saw that it was from Jiyong. Chuckling to myself, I now know he is afraid of horror movies.
 
“Where's the parcel Daesung?” I asked as I sat beside him. “It's on the table beside the door.” he pointed and immediately covered his eyes with a cushion. Rolling my eyes and silently laughing at how scared they were I walked towards the table.
 
On it was a bouquet of roses and a small parcel. I opened up the box and found a pair of Christian Louboutin heels. Inside was a note. 
 
I hope you like this tiny gift of mine. Be prepared for more :) Love you. Just kidding, it's your brother here. You need to attend a business dinner on Tuesday night with a date. Find a presentable one and wear this pair of heels. Wear something classy that matches. I'll text you the details later. Take care. 
-Oppa <3 
 
I laughed at his prank and took out the heels and tried them on. They fitted me perfectly and it was really gorgeous. I placed it back into the box and ran up to my room and put it into my walk in closet where I place my shoes (They are all clean somehow, imagine). 
 
“AHHHH” I heard them screaming again and I went back down, leaving the roses on my dressing table.
 
“Hey guys.” I settled onto my favourite beanbag and hugged the bear on it. I watched the show in silence while the rest were still screaming. “So, dinner?” I asked as they stared intently at the screen. “Dara is making dinner. Go and help her.” Top said as he covered his eyes with his hands.
 
Hungry, I got up from my beanbag and went to the kitchen to help Dara prepare dinner. “Hi Kirsty. So what do you wanna eat for dinner?” Dara asked as she stood infront of the fridge. “Hmm, how about kimchi fried rice and salad and some fruits?” I suggested as I realised we were all eating unhealthy food these past few days.
 
“Okay, i'll cook the fried rice. Make the salad and cut the fruits for me. Thanks a bunch!” she got out the ingredients and started to prepare. I took out some tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber and some cherries and strawberries. 
 
After making the salad and fruits I called everyone in and we all dug in. “It was so freaky, how can it not be freaky!” shrieked Seungri. “Cuz it isn't.” Minzy replied and we all laughed. We chatted for a while till 8pm. I washed up the dishes and went back to the living room and continued watching part 2 of the show.
 
“Noona, i'm scared.” whined Seungri. “Yeah yeah.” I replied while fiddling with my phone. I texted Chaerin and asked her what time she would be back but she hasn't replied. “How about a comedy instead?” Bom suggested and we all agreed. She placed in a cd and we started to watch.
 
It was so funny that I almost fell out of the couch if Jiyong wasn't holding me. Yeah, I sat next to him the entire time. “Guys, there's a pool party at Jennie's dorm house tomorrow night. Since Monday is a holiday..” started Top. “YEAH!” we all shouted, we loved parties especially pool ones. Our house has a pool too and it's bigger than Jennie's.
 
“Good night guys.” we all said our goodnights and slept. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I woke up to someone beside me. Rubbing my eyes, I turned to my side and saw Chaerin sleeping next to me. 
 
“YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I shouted and kicked her out of my bed. Landing on the floor, she woke up and laughed. “I don't know. Oops, wrong room I guess. See you later.” she stood up and went back to her room. 
 
I took a quick shower and changed into a tee and shorts, putting on my track shoes, I got out of the house and jogged around the school.
 
Reaching home, I saw Bom. “There you are. Breakfast's ready.” Bom said as she whisked me into the kitchen. I sat down and ate some pancakes with a smoothie. “Now, you gotta get ready for your pool party. You do not want to lose face, I'm not joking with you here.” Bom said, suddenly all serious.
 
“Haha okay, I'll be fine. Why so serious anyway?” I asked as I continued to drink my smoothie. “Cuz Jennie is out to get you and steal Jiyong. Can't you see? Jennie is plotting something Kirsty. Don't lose alright?” with that she left the kitchen. 
 
I sat in silence and pondered about it. It is rare that Jennie will even have a party, let alone invite me. She hates me to the guts ever since I became the popular one in school. Shaking my head, I washed my dishes and went to my room and took a long bath.
 
I then started to choose my outfit for the pool party. 
 
After a few hours of watching the television, Dara came into my room and said it was time to go to the party. Picking up my hat, I walked out of the house with all the girls and guys. Everyone looked so good that I feel like I was under dressed. 
 
“You look gorgeous don't worry.” someone whispered into my ear and I turned to my side, and saw a smiling Jiyong. “Thank you.” I mouthed back to him and all of us continued to chat and laugh until we arrived at Jennie's party.
 
She was wearing this bikini that nearly showed off all her skin. She might as well not even wear anything at all. After hugging all of us, the girls, pretending to be nice. She hugged on to Top, Daesung and Seungri super tightly. She then hugged Taeyang and planted a kiss on his neck. She walked to Jiyong and I was staring daggers into her . She hugged Jiyong and kissed him, like on the lips. He hurriedly pushed her away and held my hands and walked me in.
 
I turned around and gave her a smirk, showing that I won which left her mad. “That was really gross.” he said suddenly. “I agree. Like she might as well not wear anything.” I said as I watched him clean his lips with tissues. 
 
“That's not gonna work.” I laughed. “Really? Then how?” he started to tease me. Blushing, I pushed him away and walked towards Chaerin and Dara. “Having a good time?” I asked as I sat on the chair. “No wonder she hardly have parties. She can't throw one for nuts.” Chaerin raised her hands and shook her head which made us all laugh. 
 
“Chaerin and I are gonna get some drinks. You want any?” Dara asked and I shook my head and they went in. After sitting alone for awhile, I heard someone sit beside me and it was Jennie. 
 
“Enjoying the party?” she casually asked. “Who knows.” I shrugged. “Alright, I'll cut to the chase. I want Jiyong and you won't get him so don't stand in my way. He's mine.” 
 
I scoffed, “Wow, you can label someone as your own huh? Well in that case, I label you to a e.” “Very funny Nara. Just watch out. I am not the only girl that wants him. Just look.” she pointed to a group of girls wearing almost nothing surrounding Jiyong and went back into the house. 
 
Annoyed, I stood up and walked into the circle and dragged Jiyong out. “We are not staying here.” I announced and brought him out. 
 
“Who says he can leave?” I heard a girl shout, probably Jennie's friend when I felt someone push me. 
 
A/N: This chapter is quite short but I just wanted to update. So it's more of the pool party scene. Next chapter will be longer I promise! Meanwhile, comment and subscribe alright? It will help me a lot! Like i'll be really happy and motivated to continue this story and to study so thanks once again guys. Next chapter will be on the pool party scene and I will skip monday(?) and get to the dinner. This story will be quite long like quite a few chapters! So if you hate long stories then :( Give this a shot! Look out for the story feed column, I will be updating on the status of the story there so read it yeah :)