Chapter 4: Pool Party part 2

Fate and Destiny
Chapter 4: Pool Party part 2
 
“Kirsty!” Jiyong shouted and tried to pull me up but failed as I fell into the deep pool. It came as a shock, not allowing me to register it and I started to gasp for air. The pool was fairly deep and I hardly swim. 
 
I felt a hand pulling me up and an arm wrapping around my waist. A few seconds later, I felt a warm towel around me. Opening my eyes, I saw everyone's worried faces. “Kirsty, you ok?” Jiyong who was hugging me asked. 
 
I tried to speak but no words came out. “We gotta get her back home.” Chaerin said and he carried me up, bridal style. The whole group of us were leaving when Jennie apologised. 
 
“I'm sorry, I didn't know what happened. I-” she started to apologise when Dara cut her off. “We don't care if you are genuinely concerned or sorry or not.” “Yeah, and why do you even have such a deep pool here. Oh, and no pool parties in this pool for you guys ever again.” Bom said. “Just stop pestering her” Taeyang said and we all left. (Bom's parents are the principals of the school and she will be too.) 
 
Everyone who was at the party began to left and scowled at Jennie and her group. I tried to ask Jiyong to put me down but he wouldn't budge. 
 
After reaching home, he settled me on my bed and sat at the end of the bed. “Kirsty, here's hot cocoa, it will make you feel better.” Daesung passed me a cup and I slowly drank it, when I realised everyone was in my room. 
 
“Here,” Minzy passed me another warm towel while Chaerin and Dara hugged me on both sides. “Who pushed her?” Top asked. “Jennie's friend. I saw it.” Taeyang said. “Knew it.” commented Seungri and we all sat in silence.
 
“It's fine.” I tried to say but it came out as a whisper. “You're not fine. You gotta take a warm bath.” Chaerin started to pull me up while Dara took away my cup of hot cocoa. “Yeah, you should. Let's go out guys.” Jiyong said and everyone left, leaving me and Chaerin together. 
 
“You are gonna take a bath and I won't take no for an answer. I already prepared it for you.” she pushed me into the bathroom and closed the door. Sighing, I took off my clothes and sank into the bath tub. After several minutes, Chaerin peeked in and placed clothes on the floor and sat at the toilet seat. 
 
“I knew Jennie was mean.” she started. 
 
“Yeah but I don't know why she keeps targeting me.” 
 
“Let's see. You came here and became more popular than her. You are prettier and richer. You are like first place in academics while she is second. She likes Jiyong but he likes you instead of her.” 
 
“Wait what? Jiyong?” 
 
“Um yeah? What did I say?”
 
“You said he like me?”
 
“Haha you must have heard it wrongly.” 
 
“Seriously Chae, that's lame.”
 
“Fine, he told Taeyang that he likes you like after being friends since they were young so obviously they will tell each other everything right. Then he told me but Jiyong doesn't want to admit it cuz apparently, he is engaged to someone that he doesn't know of. But he said that if his parents like you, they might cancel the engagement and blah blah blah. That's why he was so worried.” 
 
I started to nod my head as I pieced the information together. “Well, I'll bring him to the dinner on Tuesday then since I need a date so might as well go with him.” Engagement huh. I'm engaged to someone that is linked with my family in terms of business too. Could it be him? Nah, don't think so much Kirsty. 
 
Chaerin smiled and walked out of the bathroom. I rinsed and dried myself and wore the clothes that Chaerin chose for me.
 
A simple hoodie and sweatpants. After wearing them, I head downstairs and saw everyone watching television, except Jiyong. 
 
“Hi guys.” “Hey Kirsty. Come on here and sit.” Bom patted a seat beside her and I went there. “How are you feeling?” Taeyang asked. “Better. Thanks a lot guys.” “No prob!” Seungri shouted which made us all laugh as we all watched the show.
 
Leaning to my right, I whispered to Chaerin. “Where is he?” “I don't know. He just said he needed to take a walk.” Shrugging my shoulders, I continued watching the show while Top and Minzy was making dinner.
 
We had a quick dinner and everyone slept early but Jiyong wasn't home when we got ready for bed... 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday afternoon
 
Today was a school holiday so everyone was sleeping in. I woke up at 11 and had brunch with Daesung. Afterwards, I went back to my room and studied till 1 when I heard a knock on my door.
 
Jiyong's head peeked in and I laughed at him. “Why are you laughing?” he asked as he opened the door wider. “That's cuz you look funny! With that head of yours only!” I continued laughing while he sat on my bed. 
 
“Fine. So are you feeling better?” “Yup. Where did you go last night?” His eyes got wide and he became rigid. “Just a meeting with my parents. It's not much.” “Ahh..” 
 
It became quite awkward. “So, I was wondering, do you have anything on tomorrow night?” both of us asked at the same time which made us both laugh. “You first.” he gestured. 
 
“I have like this business dinner thing and I need a date and stuff so..” “Isit the one that will be held at _____(some random rich person's courtyard.) he asked.
 
“Yup~” “Ahh, I was gonna ask you that too.” and we both chuckled. “Alright then, so tomorrow?” “Yup, tomorrow. See ya.” he stood up and went back to his room.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jiyong's pov on Sunday night
 
After seeing her getting pushed into the pool because of me, I was outraged. Luckily, she was fine and she is now taking a bath.
 
Text: 
 
From omma: Hi dear. We are outside your school now. Hurry along, we need to talk. 
 
Sighing from the text message, I wore my shoes and walked out of the school. I hardly see my parents anymore and whenever they meet me, its either I'm in trouble or I need to do something. 
 
Spotting the sleek black car, I got in and sat with my mother at the backseat. 
 
“Hello Omma.” I greeted. “Hello.” Omma wasn't as strict as appa and apparently he isn't here,
 
“So why did you wanna meet me?” I asked. 
 
“Well, as you know, both your father and I are busy managing the company while Dami is running her own boutique. And there will be a dinner party for you young people at ____(Rich person) courtyard on Tuesday night. I hope you will go, considering how helpful it will be to our company.” 
 
“Sure, so Tuesday night?” 
 
“Yes, Tuesday night. Bring along a date..” “But the engagement girl?” 
 
“You will know who she is soon. But it will be fine to bring a date. So you are rather close to Lee Na Ra? I heard from Taeyang.” you Taeyang. 
 
“Yeah, she helped me settle in to school and she's really kind and helpful.” “Alright, bring her as your date then. On Friday, bring her home. I would like to meet her.” 
 
“What? I mean she's just a friend. Nothing more. Omma..” “I know, I just want to meet her. After all, I haven't met Nara after so long. The Lees will be invited as well as Dami so it will be a great time to bond.” 
 
“Okay.” “Alright, I need to get back home. Goodnight.” “Goodnight omma.” I said and stepped out of the car and watched it drive off.
 
As I walk back to the loft, I began questioning. Who was supposed to be engaged to me and why? And why do I need to go for some party? How do I ask Kirsty? And stupid Taeyang, telling everything to omma. At least I hope she's okay now at home. 
 
I went to the basement in our house and sat there thinking till 11 and I went up to sleep. 
 
A/N: Hi guys! I know this chapter is quite short but I'm sorry. And er I hope the story isn't advancing too fast. At first I wanted to make Jiyong confront Jennie but the party on Tuesday seemed more important. But don't worry, there will be plenty of people getting into their way. Remember the annoying girl? And I think this chapter is quite horrible but I tried my best :( And I got first place in my competition yesterday! :D So I will most probably add chapter 5 on Wed or Thurs, if I have time. Thank you for reading ya :)