8th Change

180 Degree
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
  
180 Degree: Eight Change
Tiffany then back at her office, when Chae-yeon come to her

“Eomma” Chae-yeon innocently looked at her “wae?” Tiffany smiled “Where is my appa?” she said cutely, it makes every person in this world heart melts, but Tiffany, she froze “w..wae suddenly?” Chae-yeon started to cry and Tiffany immediately panicked and run to her “wae?” Chae-yeon sobbed, “Today I got scolded by my friend, she said that even if I am the richest student there, I don’t have a father” she cried. Tiffany looked down and cries too “Chaeyeon-a, your appa is here” she hugged her daughter “he’s here, with us and now, he’s watching us, even though… we can’t see him”

“Sajangnim” Hyuna came to her “wae?” she stand up while wipes her tears “that couple this morning want to meet you”, “bring them in” Tiffany smiled watching Hyuna bowed and go away. “Chaeyeon-a, you don’t have to worry, eomma is here” she gently pat her daughter head and then she ask Chaeyeon’s babysitter to take her home.

Mianhae, Chaeyeon-a, to have you suffer like this, for my own selfishness I couldn’t even makes you happy. What kind of mom am I? Maybe… just maybe, I should just move on, I would not forget oppa, for Cha-yeon’s sake.

“Tiffany-ssi, thank you so much for today” Nichan bowed, but what’s weird is Uee’s pouting face “but we decide to not use it, it’s not right” he smiled while giving her the card she give him earlier “we would like to invite you to our wedding” Uee suddenly spoke uncomfortably, Tiffany looked at them while smile sadly “I’ll try”

 

Weeks passed by and Tiffany started to die her hair back to brown and curls, it’s the day of Uee’s and Nichan’s wedding

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Nichkhun’s mom ask worriedly to her daughter in law

“Dae eomma, I’m tired to keep forgetting him, it’s a good memory, why would I forget it? I’ll have to treasure it, for oppa and Chae-yeon sake to” she smiled sadly and her mother in law sighed, “You’re just the best, Fany-ah, Nichkhun would be really proud of you”

“Eomma, I should get ready” she goes to the closet and takes a simple white dress, ‘nice act’ she thought, she was a strong girl, but if it’s about Nichkhun, she’ll be the weakest person in the planet

 

-Nichkhun’s POV-

Today is my wedding, I should have just been happy, but why do I feel the opposite? I know I love Uee, but something’s really odd, that Tiffany girl was really familiar, like a figure I’ve been hopping to met, and Chae-yeon too, I keep blanking out until

“Do you, Nichan take thee, Uee, to be your wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death took you apart, according to God's holy ordinance?

“I…” I can’t answer, my voice was stuck and when I turn, I see her, I see Tiffany in a brown curly hair, going outside the church that. My mind then suddenly spins

“Do you, Nichkhun Horvejkul take thee, Tiffany Hwang, to be your wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death took you apart, according to God's holy ordinance?” I remember, “I do” she said “because I love you” I heard she said in the beach “I’m gonna be a dad!” “oppa, gwaenchana” “promise me you’ll come back safely okay?” “oppa” “oppa” “oppa” That smile, that beautiful eyesmile and that’s when I remember everything.

-Normal POV-

“I don’t” Nichkhun finally said, when the audience gasped in shock “you fooled me” Nichkhun said to Uee “Nichan oppa” Nichkhun clenched his fist “screw you Uee! You know right? You know that I’m not Nichan, you know that I’m Nichkhun Horvejkul and you know that Tiffany is my wife, you know that Chae-yeon is my daughter?” he shouted

“I…”

“You know don’t you? Why do you hide this from me? Why do you let Tiffany suffer in this 5 years, why do you?” he said sadly and storm off the church.

-Tiffany’s POV-

I’m not strong, I know that, and when I see them sharing vows, and that man’s face that’s really matched with oppa, I can’t, it’s just hurt, I cried outside the church, as how I tried to forget you, our memories just keep coming closer.

“What did you?” I gasped in shocked seeing Nichan in front of me, I wiped my tears and then stands up “you should come inside seeing your wife” I said

“my wife is here, not inside” I gasped “I remember you, your hair, your voice your face” no way, he took one step closer “I remembered my promise, for coming to you” a step “I remembered you, Fany-ah” with that I run to him and hugs him, with tears in my eyes “bogosipeo, oppa” I cried “mianhae, for making you suffered, for making you takes care of Chae-yeon by yourself, for not keeping my promise, mianhae, Fany-ah, mianhae” he says while hugged me back “you come back now oppa, and for me, that’s just what matters”

Thank you for reeding this story of mine^^ I really hope you will enjoy!
-사 랑 이 아 프 다-
©ilovpocky93