Part 2

Playground

Your POV

 After the shopping spree,you and your stepsister went to the park,needing some fresh air.

You both sat on the park bench,staring at the big blue sky.

"Ahn Ji-yah, Want some ice cream?" Cho Young suddenly asked. You turned to her and nodded."Sure."

With that,she left you alone.Knowing that you got bored, you decided to walk around and watch the kids played with so much happiness seen in their face.

You smiled at the thought of the memories with you and your family before.

You got busy watching the kids,and you didn't see a dog coming in your way.Which is a bad idea.

arf! arf!

A tiny dog came near you,running happily.On the other hand,you feel your heart beating so fast.Not because of love.But because of fear.

"Kyaahh!!!"

You screamed on top of your lungs as you found Cho Young watching at your direction." Eonnie! Help!"

You shrieked as the dog chased  you.
" Byullie! Come here!"

You heard a guy's voice commanding the dog.You turned aroud to see the dog was near to its handsome owner.  Your heart still beats fast as you stopped running.

You saw the guy cuddling the dog and stared at you.YOu feel embarrased,as people watched you.You also felt fear.Because you hate and fear dogs so bad.

You went near the owner with a poker face. "Yah! You better train your dog not to get near the strangers!"

You said,can't hide the anger towards the dog. The owner chuckled which surprised you.

"Why would I? You shouldn't run at the first place so that the dog won't chase you.And beside,he's a small dog."

Your blood was boiling.You got pissed off and got embarrassed in front of the people. Strike 2. If  it will come to strike 3. prepare for the worse, you thought.

"Where is the baddest in town? Got scared of the dog?" He mocked on you as he cuddled his dog.

Pak!

Everyone gasped,including your sister.

Who wouldn't get shock if the Seoul's richest guy's son got slapped in his cheeks,so hard,in front of the public?  It would literally cause some breaking news. Of course,you wouldn't give a damn care about it.You don't want your image to change."Watch your words,you son of a ." You muttered under your breath  your signature words and gave him your signature moves after a fight: walking away with style. You would usually walk with your hips swaying side by side,to let them see that you won,but this time,you felt that it changed because of that .


Finally posted part 2! I think I would only give this only 10 chapters? Or I don't know.

Lets talk in twitter guys! follow me @heyjamayyyyy