Part 1

Playground

Hey guys! New story! I will use 2nd person POV which means that I will use the word, YOU! hehe..hope you guy like it!

 

Your Pov

 

You opened the photo album that laid on top of the center and memories started to flash back inside your mind. 

 

The day your mom left made you hate your mom even more for leaving you under the care of your dad,who remarried your now stepmom,Jae Shi Na. She treated you very well, along with your only stepsister,Jae Cho Young. 

 

"Ahn Ji-yah! Can you help me with this ?" Cho Young called from her room. 

 

Today is Saturday,which means general house cleaning. You sighed and went upstairs even thoigh you very mich hated to do house chores. But you don't want to disappoint your mom. 

 

"Coming,unnie." You stated as you went upstairs.

 

You open the door and the dirty floor full of her clothes welcomed you." Goodness,unnie!" You exclaimed. You picked up her clothes and places it in a basket.

 

"Mianhe, for making you help me like this. You know me! I dont love cleaning." She chuckled.

 

You cant help but wonder,why are you a complete opposite? She is pretty, a model,she is.

 

Unlike you,a tomboyish,bad girl and a in town. You cant help bit feel envy because almost all of the guys lines up outside your house and gives  lot of gifts and you will help Cho Young in bringing boxes full of gifts.

 

You segregated her clothes on where to throw,to give and to keep While she arranged and cleaned the windows in her room.

After the general house cleaning , Shi Na called both of you downstairs to eat the lunch she prepared.

 

"Come and eat now,kids. I have to go first to work." She explained and you both nodded in unisom and started to eat sanggyeopsal and talked about random things.

 

" You know what,Ahn Ji,"  Cho Young started. " i think you need a boyfriend."

 

 

With that, the water you drank went up to your nose and went out like a waterfalls. Cho Young laughed with her reaction and pat her back to let it all out.

 

 

 

"Are you kidding me?"  You asked and coughed more.

 

"Nope,I mean, you need to be... a girl." She explained and continued eating.

 

" I am a girl. What do you think of me? A guy in a girl's body?" 

Cho Young smiled and shook her head. " ani. You need to act like a real lady. You are almost nineteen yet you still act so immature."

You gave her a deadly look." Seriously,miss model?" 

" a-huh." She replied.

"Eat fast,cause we are going shopping today." She stated.

 

"Now?" You asked.

 

"What do you want? Tomorrow? Psh." She smirked.

 

" okay, okay. Philosophy." You rolled your eyes.

 

"What?" She darted you a scary look. Knowing your stepsister, she is just playing around. She is not a strict sister.

 

" nothing!" You grinned as you stood up ti put your utensils on the counter and Cho young messed your hair.

 

" love you sis." She said.

You smiled to her.

 

"Love you too,sis."