Anom

The CURSE
Please log in to read the full chapter

My name is Anom. I’m falling in love with the most handsome guy in the world. He is all mine. He is Jin. Kim Seok Jin. I was a luckiest and happiest girl in this world when Jin proposed me. I live with him. I live inside him. Always by his side. Always be with him. We are the most sweet couple than the sweet couple. I was really..really happy to have him. I’m always take care of him, as I took care of my life. Well, he is my life. I couldn’t live without him. I will do all of his orders. I will do anything he wanted even it could take my soul. Yes ! I am willing to die for him. One day, we were out for the first date where he kissed me. I’m feels like in the heaven, live happily in a big, beautiful castle as Jin is the king and I am his queen. When we on our way to home, I saw a black cat, laying on the road. One of its legs has broken. Jin carefully took the cat, brought it back to his home. He brought the black cat see the veterinarian for some treatment. After a week, he gave the cat to me, told me to take a good care of it and assume the cat as him. So, I would never let anyone touch the cat same as Jin. Nobody can’t touch him !

But, I hate the girls in this world. Every girls would try to be closed with Jin. I really hate them ! I’m just felt like I wanted to get rid of all the girls, who tried to touch Jin, even tried to look at him ! Touched Jin means that they ‘touched’ death and I will make sure they will get what they wanted to ‘touch’.

Lee Su Ha.

Please log in to read the full chapter