Lee Su Ha

The CURSE
Please log in to read the full chapter

One day, there was a girl who admire Jin and lastly fall in love with him. The girl’s name was Lee Su Ha. She met Jin, and told him her feelings and ask him for a date. Well, she doesn’t know that Jin already have a girlfriend. Anom had found out about that. She met SuHa and told her to stay away from Jin or she will regret. SuHa felt challenged so she told Anom that she will not give up until Jin belongs to her.

Everyday, SuHa will meet Jin and ask him to accompany her to library or shop or somewhere she wanted to go. Sometimes, she will give some food, cakes or presents to Jin. When Jin have a date with Anom, Jin will brought some food. Anom felt weird so she ask him why cause they just could have their lunch at a restaurant or a café. Jin replied that the food is from SuHa and he can’t finished alone, and be more appetizing to eat with his lovely girl. So sweet. Anom just smiled in front of him but in her heart, it was on fire. Knowing that SuHa was determined, she will do something. She will protect Jin from another girl. Jin was only belongs to her. Anom met SuHa and threatening her. “I will kill you if you disturb Jin. Don’t you ever see him again or you will never meet you soul.” SuHa felt fear with her threaten but act normal.

At her bedroom, SuHa thought about Anom’s threat. She can saw that Anom was really serious about it. She sigh and monologue to herself not to be scared. Then, she called Jin. She wanted to chat with him to reduce her fear at the same time to be more cl

Please log in to read the full chapter