Jung Hye Min

The CURSE
Please log in to read the full chapter

4 month past …

Anom and Jin went out for date. They went to their favourite café and went to Amusement Park too. Then, they got bored and don’t know where have to go but still have a lot of time to spend. Jin decided to spend their date at his home, where Anom should make him food and they watch the movie together. They walked to Jin’s house. Then, they saw a big lorry and a car parked in front of his house. They saw there were some people who carried the boxes went into the house next door. As they guess, Jin have new neighbor.

-------------------------------

It was been 3 weeks since Jung Hye Min moved into her new house, new place. The first day she moved here, she went to her neighbor house with her only father to meet their new neighbor. They got to know each other, chatting about that, about this until she felt bored but covered it with smile. “Jin-ah, come down now ! you have to greet  your new neighbor !” Mr Kim called his son. HyeMin stunned when she saw Jin came from upstairs. Jin was so handsome. They bow and greet each other.

HyeMin was going to throw the rubbish outside when she saw Jin sat on the bench, reading his book. Then she thought that she should greet him. Well, to know him better maybe. So, she walked towards Jin and say hello to him. Jin smiled. HyeMin sat in front of him and start talking to him, as I say to know him better. Then, Anom came to Jin’s house and have a strangely look at HyeMin. “Oppa !” Anom said. “Oh, finally you came. Have you bought it?” Jin replied while gave Anom a sign for her to come in. Anom walked in and gave the things that she bought to Jin. “Thanks sweetheart.”. Jin said and smiled. Anom not replied anything instead of looking at HyeMin. “Who is she?”. Jin was about to introduce HyeMin but she got it first. “I’m HyeMin. Jung Hye Min. I am his new neighbor.”

-----------------------------

Anom felt something’s wrong with HyeMin. She remembered how HyeMin looked at them.

Please log in to read the full chapter