Temptation 4:

TEMPTATION

Temptation 4:

The next week came by quickly and that comfort level Yongguk thought he’d established with s was now tarnished.

With each passing day he’d find himself in awkward situations that involved him becoming aroused by his team mates and would then be forced to get himself out of named situation with a lame excuse of some sort all the while trying to hide his stubborn .

And today wasn’t going to be different.

It was a hot Saturday morning and they didn’t have any schedules until late in the afternoon, so Yongguk thought he’d use his sphere time to pay the gym a visit seeing that their heavy agenda never gave him a proper chance. Plus he needed to get out of the dorm considering that he woke up to the sight of s walking around in loose tees and shorts.

He knew that they weren’t doing it on purpose considering the sun was practically glaring down on them and they had to dress for the weather but he knew he won’t have been able to function in such an atmosphere, not without a dirty thought or two running through his mind.

Thus here he was sweating out his pent up frustration through push-ups and stretches hoping to release his mind from everything.

However before he could even place the dumbbells back on its rack a soft voice from the left interrupted his thoughts and when he turned to see the source a small groan escaped his lips.

It was number 2.

“Jonguppie what are you doing here?”

The dancer bit his lips nervously before answering.

“I was wondering…is it okay if I join you?”

Yongguk stiffened at the question knowing that he’d be defeating the purpose of this trip by letting the younger join, but after taking a quick glance at the latter and seeing those shy but hopeful eyes he couldn’t say no.

“Thanks hyung,” Jongup beamed, “I wanted to come here too but couldn't because we're so busy; but then I saw you come down here so I decided to come too.”

Yongguk nodded understandingly and went back to his work out. If he could describe Jongup in one word, it would be dangerous.

The boy has such a sweet personality; one of the nicest Yongguk’s ever found in a person and had a soft voice to match. And though he was naïve at many things the leader couldn’t help but appreciate the innocence the lad possess.

However all of that was misleading as soon as the younger stepped on stage and transformed into a dancing machine. Everything about him in that phase just oozes appeal that Yongguk would find himself wondering if it was the same naive teen he shared a dorm with.

From the shirt ripping to the hip ing all while wearing the iest expressions known to man, Yongguk found it amazing that he didn’t jump the younger male on stage during those performance.

Caving into his urges he decided to take a peek at what the younger was doing and he felt his pants tighten at the sight of hard rock abs rippling as the boy jogged on the treadmill.

The dancer had apparently took his shirt off while Yongguk was swimming in his own thoughts and the way that the sweat was glistening down his back and his pecks were flexing at every move he made literally had the 24 year old mentally drooling at the beautifully sculpted body.

“Oh manger hyung just text me, said I have to go meet him for some meeting,” Yongguk gestured to his phone as he said this though he knew that the device turned off for lack of disturbance.

“Ah okay hyung, see you later then,” Jongup flashed him beautiful smile and Yongguk had to race out of the exercise hall before he did something that would take the purity out of the smile.